Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts (20906 Views)

EFCC To Go After Those Using POS Machines Illegally / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2019
This only but tells you one thing, naija banks cannot be trusted. Banks are now working with efcc in other to get their nonsense whistleblower commission. Best thing now is put your money in PM or BTC, thou btc isn’t stable. PM is best just make sure you use your legit info to signup to avoid stories then deposit the money little by little to your account over a period of time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Jabioro: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2019
What has he done? This pure witch hunting..just because you're suspecting..did any one came forward to complain about his or her miss coin found in his account...Na because the guy no settled these eagles

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by puskin: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Justice Taiwo againnnnn!!!!!!!!
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Horlartunes: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
We can't distinguish between one chance taxi / Robbers ,Effcc & Sars in Ibadan, they all drive in Micra chasing bikes and cars on sighting young guy in it. Efcc and SARS are moving around without uniform harassing and ripping young guys
efcc on micra too? I thought is only fsars o

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Commentor: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Sonofman18:

So also Is many of our leaders

Does that justify it?
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Larryndelaw: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Is there the reason efcc was created? So what happen to all the known politicians who have millions and billions of public funds in there account?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by uchennaq(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Efcc Ole, you guys want bribe. Ole!! You guys are the real criminals

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Abudu2000(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tinubu bullion van that carried billions is still there un frozen and roaming. Since it was used to rig ellections its of no importance. For all or u that voted for change don't tell me you aren't enjoying yourselves o

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by LordofGenerals: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oluwabusi Adeboye is a false seller of data. Instead he is a thief with Access bank account number 0791819438. I believe he will meet his water low very soon.

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by hefelove(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Now that I'm broke nobody is questioning me on why I am broke o, make I hammer first make one stupid person kan dey question me angry

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Zamo11: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
why na una get the money
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by ope15375(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ4iRvVjiPw
Compilation of baba twyse and klintcod comedy
Angel subscribe
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:
Many of our youths are thieves
That's just the bitter truth! They will come for you soon.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by olumalcolm(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:
oga what about the elderly ones that have been raping the youths for ages? cos clearly i can see you just commented out of what i dnt undastand cos in as much as i dnt support fraudulent activities, i see no reason for ur comments. What are the plans of the so called elderly ones who rob us day in - day out and we are unable to do shiit about it? if their fathers had robbed this country lik dis, do u realise nigeria wuld have been sold long b4 nw? what was the education standard then compared to now? what was the exchange rate of the naira to foreign currencies then and now? majority of the infrastructure we enjoy today were either built during the 70's or the 80's.u can imagine a state that commissioned pipe borne water in 1960's now commissioning well water? is dat progression or retrogression? i can go on and on till 2023 without pointing to one major development that has a life span of 20years.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Bizibi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
frowland:
NFIU sef. I remember when a huge inflow went into my account and I have not used that account for like two months.
It was instantly flagged by NFIU.
I think, if your account have not received more than 1million in three months, then any inflow above 1m will be flagged.
I went to the bank, presented proof of transactions and dealings, filled out couple of Nfiu forms and all was well and account was unfreeze'd.
Mehn, Nigerians should be worried now because NFIU is no longer under efcc but this time is deadlier as there is an external control and influence as I heard.
I heard this too....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by luluman: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:
What a failure you are, And what do you say of your "non youth" leaders?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Zombiekiller010: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Horlartunes:
efcc on micra too? I thought is only fsars o
. be careful ,no go enter micra wey Effcc dey inside, they will tell the driver to stop and search the pockets and bag of young guy inside the car to see if he have yahoo Yahoo stuffs on him, the Micra Drivers will be carried along by the efcc and SARS on the mission they want to carry out in his micra
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Zencrypto: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
my good people, invest in the crypto market now with zencon crypto brokerage for your maximum return on investment (ROI) regardless of the crypto market's volatility, contact us via (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for a more comprehensive explanation and guidelines.
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Commentor: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
luluman:
What a failure you are, And what do you say of your "non youth" leaders?

Failure?

Are you sure?
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Commentor: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
olumalcolm:
oga what about the elderly ones that have been raping the youths for ages? cos clearly i can see you just commented out of what i dnt undastand cos in as much as i dnt support fraudulent activities, i see no reason for ur comments. What are the plans of the so called elderly ones who rob us day in - day out and we are unable to do shiit about it? if their fathers had robbed this country lik dis, do u realise nigeria wuld have been sold long b4 nw? what was the education standard then compared to now? what was the exchange rate of the naira to foreign currencies then and now? majority of the infrastructure we enjoy today were either built during the 70's or the 80's.u can imagine a state that commissioned pipe borne water in 1960's now commissioning well water? is dat progression or retrogression? i can go on and on till 2023 without pointing to one major development that has a life span of 20years.

And that's why the youths are enjoined to go into criminality?
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Horlartunes: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
. be careful ,no go enter micra wey Effcc dey inside, they will tell the driver to stop and search the pockets and bag of young guy inside the car to see if he have yahoo Yahoo stuffs on him, the Micra Drivers will be carried along by the efcc and SARS on the mission they want to carry out in his micra

Which area you think Dem dey wella so we Sabi how to Waka cos Sara for ibadan wahala is enough to now talk of efcc
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by millionboi2: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oxtertee:
Sars just arrest some of them in handcuffs few mins ago around st Mathias pry sch orogun ibadan. Why are some people can't live legitimate life?
lol

And can't move freely
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by NkemChukwudi: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigeria the land of thieves and crooks especially among the people over the river Niger from the erosion land. no names mentioned oooo
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Isoduwa(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
This country self and the person inside the building how can a 26 years old have that kind amount in his account

Why not invest the money than keeping it �
Stupid boy �

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by BlueAir: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

Why now?
Who will now sponsor us when they come back from obodo oyibo?
Modified: I've read through this like thrice now and I still don't understand. What's his crime? Someone explain please. Its simple...he has failed to appear to explaon how he got such amount of money legitimately along with his depositor

See my signature
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Babalegba(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
kayusely70:
Leave the man alone joor
This kind of thing causes hardship and poverty in a country as it discourages investment in the country.Nigetian youths are worse than their elders,the elders could claim lack of education for misbehaviour but the youths went to school but are still bereft of economic truths.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by olisaEze(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Reading thru the comments from peeps here I just came to the realization, that there is no way a Mark Zuckerberg would have emerged with a Facebook and the attendant financial accomplishments from the Nigeria I see today! What a pity!! undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by olumalcolm(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:

And that's why the youths are enjoined to go into criminality?
nope, thats y some are frustrated but we need a revolution in this country really cos with d way tins are going, it will only get worse. Majority of the guys who venture into politics spend so much and their first intention is to recoup what they spent hence the reason they forget why they are there in the first place. We need a total revamp of all political office holders in this country whether elected or selected, 99.9% are dere for notin.
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by BlueAirMother: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2019

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by ohem007(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
He no go better for efcc...

I wonder if them no want anybody to dey successful
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by godofuck231: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
It's time for the inepts to understand that in this age a 16 year old can become rich over night, from a simple software design or a an information market deal, it's called the information age ,no one actually digs the ground for gold anymore, they dig through the www. This is what u get when senile grand Papas rule a nation with stone age mentalities.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Slymonster(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Isoduwa:
This country self and the person inside the building how can a 26 years old have that kind amount in his account

Why not invest the money than keeping it �
Stupid boy �

Smh and 26year old is suppose to have what kind of amount in his account?? Nigeria is a mess sha. I pity the young ones here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. / Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.