Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nutraleaf Naturals Organic And Non-gmo CBD Oil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nutraleaf Naturals Organic And Non-gmo CBD Oil (334 Views)

10 Reasons Why GMO Foods Is Bad For Your Health / Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria / Naturals Ways To Cure Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nutraleaf Naturals Organic And Non-gmo CBD Oil by angelbaby49: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
CBD oil is the essential oil of the cannabis plant. There is no THC to get you high. The essential oil bonds with CB receptors in the brain and in the immune system. Grab your here https://nuleafnaturals.com/?rfsn=2643900.422ab
When you rub CBD oil into your knees like I do, the oil does two things. The first thing it does is send a message over the nervous system's 'Net that there's no need to get upset, I got this. The second thing it does is tell the pain receptors in the knees that you're good, I got this, there is no pain.Boom. No more chronic pain. I love how this stuff makes me feel, and I want everyone to feel this good. The subject is a little more scientific than that, but that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Depression / Shisha … Lethal ‘killer’ Wrapped In Flavours / The Don Explains The Importance Of Artificial Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.