Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Treatment For Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Depression (329 Views)

What Is The Best Remedy For Depression? / 10 Natural Treatments For Depression / Herbal Treatment For Candida/yeast Infection (arun Oju Ara Obirin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Depression by mafiano1986: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
I recently quit tramadol, detoxed for two weeks, not that I wanted to, I did not want to, but it got too expensive and it was eating all my money so I quit, my brother sent me some herbal medicine to help with withdrawal symptoms but now the herbal medicine is finished, he was supposed to send enough to last for 3 months, but he only sent the one of 3 weeks, because usually is supposed to be taken for 3 months to overcome opium withdrawal symptoms, now I'm feeling okay so far, but the problem is that I have been feeling depressed, so I want to go for depression treatment, my question is, can I just go to a normal hospital? I just want to get the prescription for antidepressants so that I can take it as prescribed to overcome depression because I can't go back to tramadol.
Re: Treatment For Depression by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can you try exercise. I don't know if it will help with your withdrawal but I do a 10 minute fast run on a tredmil and my mood goes from average to super. It just might work for you
Re: Treatment For Depression by mafiano1986: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Crazyblue:
Can you try exercise. I don't know if it will help with your withdrawal but I do a 10 minute fast run on a tredmil and my mood goes from average to super. It just might work for you
Yea, i do exercise everyday, i hike for 2 hours a day, im okey now, not going through any withdrawal just a bit of depression but i take a bit of liquor shots to help with it.

(1) (Reply)

My Skin,my Pride / Tip To Relief From Knee Pain Problem / The History Of "NO BRA DAY". And photos of girls observing it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.