Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) (31585 Views)

3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Mandyoluchi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
I blame Jubril
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Beetobee:
For many Nigerians, working abroad is very stressful and people just manage to survive on the heavily taxed salary. So coming back home forcefully will reveal that they really don't have much to show;some are way behind their contemporaries. Many are also wondering where to start from so staying there is the only option. Believe me, when I lived in the US, I got a lot of information from fellow Africans on such issues. Mind you, I'm an American citizen but willfully came back home.
My cousin stayed in Italy for more than a decade. Na we from Nigeria send transport fare for him to come back home,then marry wife for am, come tell am say,"Bia nwokem, you are going no where again"

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
/
Most of these guys are loitering around in Guangzhou hopelessly.
They are not even sure where to sleep the next night.
Why not return to Nigeria and start afresh? It is all about mindset.

/

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin grin grin
How far that our packagi

Sorry, i already forget. Remind me of what it is
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by LLobiorah: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

My cousin stayed in Italy for more than a decade. Na we from Nigeria send transport fare for him to come back home,then marry wife for am, come tell am say,"Bia nwokem, you are going no where again"

Lol.. Kuku kill me cheesy

Una family stronghead for him matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by StrikeBack(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Sorry, i already forget. Remind me of what it is
It's confidential Check your mail
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
I can see Ugosample somewhere there grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Zhegx:
Most of these individuals run away not necessarily because 9ja is a huge pile of crap but because they've given the impression back home that "they've arrived" and starting from the scratch gives them nightmares.........

RIP to the dead......Guess Nigeria failed you......

Fvck badluck jonathan, lifeless buhari, Atiku..

Fvck China with their short ugly stature and wicked faces...................

Spot on! They are determined to remain "in the abroad" even if it's Syria! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
LLobiorah:

Lol.. Kuku kill me cheesy

Una family stronghead for him matter.
Obodo oyibo gbakwa oku!

I can never be an illegal immigrant in a foreign land. If I no see wetin to do for Nigeria,I turn beggar

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Usanga35: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Some senseless people from a particular region in Nigeria will prefer to die painfully in another man's Country than to face deportation back to Nigeria.

They will prefer to jump from a 30 storey building just to avoid deportation what a senseless way of thinking.
How many people have Boko Haram and herdsmen killed so far in naija?? Am sure most nigerians abroad who are alive today wouldn't be living now if they were to be in naija....
So death is death...No difference ...
I prefer they stay there..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
StrikeBack:

It's confidential Check your mail

OK
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by HIV1: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Most of them were criminals before they travelled. That is how one mechanic duped me 75k + other people's money , packed everything, say in dey travel go Europe. Lazy man in Nigeria is a lazy man anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by chrisagyei: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
ah ah,see ordinary and common China oo,China of yesterday that can't even compete with Lagos oo.China people hate Nigerians because Nigerians are very hardworking and the Chinese are very lazy.They're jealous of us because of our success and we taking all their women and business because their ugly women choose us over those short ugly monkeys.I don't blame them buh our corrupt government like who is China to the Giant of Africagrin grin grin typical Nigerian comment on in cloud 9grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Thonypadua(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:
If you inquire for their names, you will find out that all of them are from the other part of the Niger AKA Developers.

Igbo Amaka

I will try not to be tribalistic here. Speaking as a patriot.
they are just giving Nigerians bad names everytime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Cherrybae(f): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thonypadua:

they are just giving Nigerians bad names everytime.

Dont mind the stupid people. You will never see Igbos comment on a thread like this.

Shameless Igbos goats

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Brightest04(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
The problem with these guys is pride, arrogance and pomposity.For the mere point that they're abroad based no matter how they fares is a thing of extreme mileage for them over their peers at home.And coming home deported will be a great shame to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by uuzba(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Most of these individuals run away not necessarily because 9ja is a huge pile of crap but because they've given the impression back home that "they've arrived" and starting from the scratch gives them nightmares.........

So what's your own now?
You were born in Nigeria. Your don't like it.
You don't like Chinese.
You don't like,
You don't like
You don't like.

Which one do you like?
What are you doing to correct the wrongs you see in Nigeria?
If you die now and go to heaven, do you know that Nigerians will also be inside that Heaven?
Then you will say you don't like the heaven

Where will you then go?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by uuzba(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Brightest04:
The problem with these guys is pride, arrogance and pomposity.For the mere point that they're abroad based no matter how they fares is a thing of extreme mileage for them over their peers at home.And coming home deported will be a great shame to them.
But the village that people travel to every year for Christmas, Easter, new year, burial, marriage.

Each time they go, they see each other. This one will spend money anyhow and the rest will be envious and want to outdo him. The elders will make foolish marriage list, and someone will buy palmwine and drinks and finish the whole thing..waste all the money.

When these China guys remember all these, they will be ABSOLUTELY ashemed to return empty handed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by shogsman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Looks like he jumped bail in Nigeria and travelled to China ,if he comes back na die for him.anything other than this analogy is pure stupidity.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ndlistic:
Here is the video footage showing how Chinese Police were arresting Nigerians in Guangzhou China.

Some who were running to avoid being deported back to Nigeria got tired before getting drown in the water just to avoid possible deportation.

Recall that , few days ago the same Chinese officers killed one of Nigerian Pastor in China.

There really big war against deportaion in China, most especially to Nigerians.

Is Nigeria really that bad for them to come back home?

Watch The video. .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/nigerians-arrested-some-drown-in-china.html?m=1

When did this happen

Which month and year ..

A friend of mine lives in Guangzhou and he's been unreachable for sometime now ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Litmus: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria should not simply accept Africans deported by China unless they are Nigerians as proven by evidence. Accept no rubbish behaviour from China or any nation, let those nations do their due diligence not lazily and pompously round up Africans with the confidence Nigeria will accept all black Africans labelled Nigerians.

Quickly accepting any African labelled Nigerian due for deportation by these foreign nations, does those Africans no favours anyway. A recalcitrant Nigeria will help those Africans abroad get justice since China or any other foreign nation, finding Nigeria acting more officiously and not sentimentally, will have to look more carefully at the arguments of those immigrant Africans. In addition, if Nigeria becomes more insistent on documentation before accepting back deportees, those that are actually Nigerians will be more circumspect before willy-nilly going abroad illegally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by usecondom(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
I pray the guy that duped is among let him drown and be swallowed by big fish. Amen.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by walkwithgod(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
help9:

I wonder if and/or when you people will wise up for once and start doing honest business.

For the sane minds out there, pls note there's no such thing as 65sk790165 in LG line of production. You can't find it on any lg server and/or catalog; you can't dig anything up about it anywhere.

If you buy, you buy Alaba mass production. Be warned !!!

Leave the idiot make him dey mumu himself dey go. TV of over 150k, isn't that foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by jadams: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/ Most of these guys are loitering around in Guangzhou hopelessly. They are not even sure where to sleep the next night. Why not return to Nigeria and start afresh? It is all about mindset.
/
Guangzhou Evergrande /over 1.5 na sure ticket salary.
Only the initiates will understand

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by LLobiorah: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Obodo oyibo gbakwa oku!

I can never be an illegal immigrant in a foreign land. If I no see wetin to do for Nigeria,I turn beggar

Lol
I understand jhare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Litmus: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2019
That below may be another reason save for financial aid why Nations like China, Italy get away with rubbishing Nigeria name by labelling all African Nigerians:

I watched a news item on Nigeria embassy in South Africa trying to handle supposed Nigerians in South African jail - six thousand apparently. The impression I got from the Nigerian ambassador handling the situation was one of playing to the gallery. He seemed to accept the crappy figure handed him by South Africa in such a manner it was clear his office made no research, attempted to very nothing because he was more interested, it seemed to me for he was a Northern Nigerian, in playing the Niaraland game of pointing the finger at Southerners, specifically Igbos. To men like this, it seemed to me right then, Nigeria did not enter reckoning, what mattered was tribe, religion and region. For having this narrow parochial outlook, he allowed South Africa to get away with lies and fabrications because he was more interested in perpetuating the impression that Southerners are problematic pursuing money unlike Northerners cultured by Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

grin
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Rastamann: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2019
You need to taste and compare life outside Nigeria before you will understand why many prefer to die than to return to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by foreshore(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2019
Ndlistic:
Here is the video footage showing how Chinese Police were arresting Nigerians in Guangzhou China.

Some who were running to avoid being deported back to Nigeria got tired before getting drown in the water just to avoid possible deportation.

Recall that , few days ago the same Chinese officers killed one of Nigerian Pastor in China.

There really big war against deportaion in China, most especially to Nigerians.

Is Nigeria really that bad for them to come back home?

Watch The video. .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/nigerians-arrested-some-drown-in-china.html?m=1

Obviously we have a useless government, there are so many Chinese in Lagos here that I know who does not have necessary papers to work in Nigeria and nothing is done to checkmate them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by planetx: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I can see Ugosample somewhere there grin
That clown lives in Ivory Coast

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by planetx: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Rastamann:
You need to taste and compare life outside Nigeria before you will understand why many prefer to die than to return to Nigeria.
What life is in China or Indonesia or Malaysia? They are scared to come back because they have nothing to show for their long sojourn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts / Keke Driver Found Dead In Kakuri, Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.