Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals (918 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals

Following the arrest of 24-year-old lady, Onyinye Mbadike by the Lagos state police command over the viral video showing her assaulting and locking a 10-year-old boy, Chibike Eziamaka, in a dog’s cage, Igbere TV reports that she has opened up.

Igbere TV reports that the suspect told the police that she dehumanized the victim because he was misbehaving after drinking a liquor in their refrigerator.

According to her, Chibike smashed her car’s side mirror with a stone, at their No 7 Trimnell Street, Aguda residence.

Onyinye revealed that she only locked him in an empty dog kennel for few hours before bringing him out. The boy has since been rescued and taken to a secured shelter while the suspect will soon be charged to Court.

However, Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana, said Chibike, who is an orphan, was brought to Lagos by his aunt who is Onyinye's mother.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's NO1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/902207/why-i-locked-my-cousin-in-a-dogs-kennel-suspect-reveals/

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by meezynetwork(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
A girl of 24year old and her heart is so wicked?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by katlord(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
FTC

But then, you'll have to face the music in the court.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by meezynetwork(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by akinade28(f): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
He's your cousin, no wonder. I am very sure you can treat your own child that way even if he had commited the same offence.
Some children can very naughty, but no matter the boy's crime, the punishment is just too harsh and cruel.
I'm very sure the person that made the video will have noticed the maltreatment for long before making it public to save the poor boy
That's one the issues with letting your children stay with other people, some of them get maltreated.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by friendlyadvice: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
shocked

Growing up as an incorrigible social misfit in Enugu;
I was privileged to be subjected to the worst of torturous punishments.
From "picking pin" to "sitting on the air".

No doubt, they helped put me on the right track to life and ultimately made me the better human I am today.
But not once was I served the "doggy style".
This is ingenious yet unimaginable.

This 24-year old is a monster and one whose husband's safety I am greatly afraid for.

But before you ask why it is mostly my Igbo sisters that are cruel to helps, I'd advice you don't totally blame the lady because as a dominantly Catholic tribe, we Igbos have been misled by the doctrine of purgatory to mete out the worst form of torture on our fellow humans in the name of character purification.

One of the reason why the Pope must overhaul the Catholic doctrines.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Short heartless bitch

1 Like

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by youngest85(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

Na fine una go deh find up and down
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by pastie(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
So only fine people are allowed to do what she did?
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by MyGeneration(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
the girl is lieing. if she can beat him like this, them never born d boy well to smash her car glass

2 Likes

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by friendlyadvice: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
pastie:

So only fine people are allowed to do what she did?
Yup fine people can be excused when they Bleep up
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
In less than 5yrs time when he's going through puberty he'll be strong enough to over power her.

Continue.

At only 24years old, you're acting like a wicked step mum when your relationship with him should be like a big sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by nuban07(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Did she say no dog was in the cage?
Abeg lock her in that cage for a day with those dogs
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by Bede2u(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No doubt, they helped put me on the right track to life and ultimately made me the better human I am today.

This 24-year old is a monster and one whose husband's safety I am greatly afraid for.

But before you ask why it is mostly my Igbo sisters that are cruel to helps, I'd advice you don't totally blame the lady because as a dominantly Catholic tribe, we Igbos have been misled by the doctrine of purgatory to mete out the worst form of torture on our fellow humans in the name of character purification.

bruh...dont insult the igbo tribe of about 30 million people and the catholic church of over 1 billion people because of an angry girl whose personal stories u know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by Dbiz1111(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
katlord:
FTC

But then, you'll have to face the music in the court.
Nonsense!

Fct my foot tongue cheesy grin
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2019
She is about going into her own cage!!!

Let's know how it feels.
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by katlord(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Dbiz1111:

Fct my foot tongue cheesy grin

/slap shocked cool
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by coolcentbigman(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your comment really makes me want to vomit where is all these coming from and whats the connection bro?? Purgatory is the source of Wickedness?? Our igbo sisters display more wickedness?? I totally give up on you, e no go better for anybody wey put you for these condition! Please Go back to Enugu and ask questions Please before it gets worst.
Re: Why I Locked My Cousin In A Dogs Kennel - Suspect Reveals by dynicks(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Bede2u:
bruh...dont insult the igbo tribe of about 30 million people and the catholic church of over 1 billion people because of an angry girl whose personal stories u know nothing about
nice one bro...!

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge / Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family / The Policemen Were Drunk, Killed The Victim Under The Influence Of Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.