Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Soulless And Cruel Nigerian Government - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Soulless And Cruel Nigerian Government (262 Views)

Why Is Hr Officers So Cruel? / Nigerian Government Oil And Gas Agency Graduate&exp. Hire Recruitment 2020 / Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Soulless And Cruel Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
I look at the topics on the front page and how everybody keeps pretending everything is ok.
It's not. Life has been progressively harder for me and I think a lot of people under the Buhari government of poverty and retrogression.

I only have one question? When will enough be enough?

When are we going to hold our government to account? Why will the government feel very comfortable owing people their wages while they go to bed with a full belly?

Dear Nigerian men, you're our fathers and brothers, uncles and leaders. when will you step up to the plate and provide a better future for your women and your children? When will you defend and protect the defenceless and the weak in society?

Why are some of you men comfortable serving the white man in the countries that they developed with their strength and ingenuity? some of you are willing to sweep their streets for a penny but you cannot step up to your fellow man in your own country.

This country belongs to all of us. Buhari, Tinubu and his cohorts do not have more right to our natural resources and commonwealth than we do.

They say when you fail to live for something, you will die for nothing.

Don't die for nothing.
Re: The Soulless And Cruel Nigerian Government by donogaga(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bros, I understand your plight.

This is Nigeria, Some things are better left unsaid.

I put it to you that most menial jobs abroad will earn you a lot more than what most Managers earn in Nigeria.

And again, I don't think Naija will change for the better in no distant time. We are yet to get it right.
Re: The Soulless And Cruel Nigerian Government by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
The issue about Nigeria is, If 10 of you summon up the courage to throw a dissident voice at a " camouflaged totalitarian government ", out of those 10 eight people will turn back and later blame you for being open minded

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Marketer in Gudu, Abuja / Head Operations / Become One Of Our Educational Consultant And Make Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.