Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 (7140 Views)

Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria / Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by LilGenius: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria superstar singer, Duncan Mighty has been called out by a talented Port Harcourt based Disc Jockey, DJ 5Skills.

It all happened last year, July precisely. This DJ involved was invited to handle a show at Enitonna high school, borikiri, Port Harcourt — end of year party, 2018 session. While he was showcasing his expertise, he made a video which had little children “vibing” to one of Duncan Mighty's songs.

Song: Duncan Mighty x Wizkid - Fake Love.

Afterward, he took to Instagram to post the video, and on this post, he tagged Duncan Mighty and Wizkid.

See the post below:
#Dj_5Skills, school children has so much love for this song #FakeLove by @duncanmighty and @wizkidayo and the children also sing along,, all the way from southeast (so much love for this song ���) #FakeLove #Wizkidnews...

Following the publication of this video on Instagram, Duncan Mighty came across the video and reposted on his page — 2018.

In his words:
OMG! � Pls who knows where this school is located? I would never believe this video is recently taken if not for these Golden Kids singing FAKE LUV These amazingly blessed children deserves my support in many ways pls who can assist me reach out to them.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA ��

Furthermore, Duncan Mighty stated that DJ 5Skills should send him a direct message, which the DJ did. That resulted to Duncan Mighty promising that he'd give the DJ a call when he gets into Port Harcourt.

Unfortunately for DJ 5Skills, Duncan Mighty didn't keep to the promise; he later deleted the post from his account and changed his profile picture.

The prominent DJ, DJ 5Skills is calling out on Duncan Mighty to fulfil his promise. Right now, he's on the move to publicize his words until it reaches Duncan Mighty. He pleads that anyone who sees this should help and repost.

Watch Video https://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/08/dj-5skills-calls-out-duncan-mighty-over.html

Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by LilGenius: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Please, push to front page. This case is crucial. �
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by 9jvirgin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Port Harcourt, one of the most unsafe place on earth. They should hold their governor responsible for failing them. Crimes committed in Rivers State is despicable and sickening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Sirlins(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Duncan boss you passam. Deliver sharp sharp
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Centcanada: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Okey. Noted
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by sirlaykeens(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anything for the gram
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by NOC1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
was there a promise? Okay let Duncan pick up his phone and call him since it is all that is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by babamadiba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Promises are meant to be broken boi.. deal with it!
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by babamadiba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Promises are meant to be broken boi! Deal with it...
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by meezynetwork(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Go find work

1 Like

Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by babamadiba(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Promises are meant to be broken sir. Deal with it..
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by MachadoPreto: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
When you want to claim what you not.

Inbetween, Can one use dry fish to cook Egusi soup?
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by ikombe: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Actual Promises Cancelled.........
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
naija celebrities and fake life
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
9jvirgin:
Port Harcourt, one of the most unsafe place on earth. They should hold their governor responsible for failing them. Crimes committed in Rivers State is despicable and sickening.
Is it that bad?

Which south south state can I just travel to without knowing anyone while arriving their around 11pm?
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by makewetalk2: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
these he-diots should stop inviting us to settle their problems. when he was paying you why did you not announce it? geraway! when une day do the deal you invite us? make una two go private go solve una problem. we get enough problem to solve.
nunsens
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Jaymaq(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
What a country. School pupils singing fake love in class. Before you know it they will want to start doing what adults do...in class.
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Esomchi800(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
I just need a small loan of 50k abeg Who fit help me All this online loan app none of them go fit lend me 50k once as a new customer
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by Jaymaq(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Esomchi800:
I just need a small loan of 50k abeg
Who fit help me
All this online loan app none of them go fit lend me 50k once as a new customer

Pray to God. He will send you a helper.
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by SilasNwude: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
When you want to claim what you not.

Inbetween, Can one use dry fish to cook Egusi soup?
[/s]
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by infohenry(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
9jvirgin:
Stop that, you don't leave in Ph so how did you come to that conclusion, yes there is security problem here and there, same with the city you are typing from so don't demarket Port Harcourt even when we know our governor is not bothered, we still enjoy our city.

3 Likes

Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by saracus(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
See this guy o. That was only a whistle blow. Shishi no dey pocket
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by temifunx: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
nice one
Re: Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 by saracus(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
People always judging from what they read on papers. I love ph any day anytime
infohenry:
Stop that, you don't leave in Philly so how do you so how did come to that conclusion, yes there is security problem here there, same with the city you are typing from so don't demarket Port Harcourt even when we know our governor is not bothered, we still enjoy our city.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akon Pronounced Dead! (PLEASE CONFIRM) / See Bill Gate's Photo In 1984 And What I Learned From It / A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her Br£ast To Heal Members(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.