Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) (60677 Views)

Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Trippledee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
MARVEL star
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by YusufTheGreat: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
enoch273:
That is if boko haram do not storm the scene with live grenades and rocket launchers, the actor go dey believe say na ball, he no go realise say na real deal.
You have used your sense to buy buscuit
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Hamzaay(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Em mama for use am collect rubber spoon that would have been best for her
YusufTheGreat:
You have used your sense to buy buscuit

1 Like

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by israelmao(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
I hope we won't come back here after some months or years to read another story about the 'stormtaker'.Old generation are robbing with pen younger generation are robbing with hi-tech.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by SOFTENGR: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
HoneyBee23:
Nolly wood

ok,

You mean Kally wood

angry
No, Kaddywood grin
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by VULCAN(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Al Jazeera and millions of others think otherwise.

Your opinion is actually irrelevant

MyGeneration:
i wont lie. there's nothing special in this. its just because the north is a lil bit back ward.

what he did is like a skeet. something we see everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Just when we thought we have seen enough storms
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by MyGeneration(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by pmc01(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
windofjustice:
Well done guys

I am looking for a business partner in Ibadan with whom I can combine effort and capital to setup any lucrative business. Notify me if interested.

What do you seek in such partner? I mailed you already.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by sixtus3606(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
windofjustice:
Well done guys

I am looking for a business partner in Ibadan with whom I can combine effort and capital to setup any lucrative business. Notify me if interested.

What kind of business? Let's talk!
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Kay25(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=enoch273 post=81342881]That is if boko haram do not storm the scene with live grenades and rocket launchers, the actor go dey believe say na ball, he no go realise say na real deal.elerokero...but it's a fact sha
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by eyeforeye(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
windofjustice:
Well done guys

You can chat me 08097015316
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by nereushouse(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow. This is creativity
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by eyeforeye(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
toyinid78:
I wish your in lag I have been looking for same thing here but am in lag

Where in Lagos are you based?
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by xty50(f): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:

That is the problem with the average southerner... educated or not
yeah and it really hurts.i always correct them each time i see them assuming like this.

1 Like

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by crackhouse(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow. When the mamas and papas of nollywood are still doing concert and school end of the year party drama play they call movie.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Jfrankination(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
windofjustice:
Well done guys

wassup bro, where do we talk better?
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
lumiday:
Ironically, these guys are Igbo's living in Kaduna!
Is Raymond Yusuf Igbo?
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by ochuko80s(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
windofjustice:
Well done guys

Send me a mail :ochuko.so@gmail.com
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by IamPlato(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
It Is Not The Phone They Used That Did The work. It Is The Laptop And Video Editing software
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by shogsman(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
tstx:
Hausas are very good at improvisations
they don't exactly have a choice.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by MrCEO69(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
tstx:
Hausas are very good at improvisations
They are not hausa, these boys would v stoned u to death if they were close and u say this.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by YusufTheGreat: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hamzaay:
Em mama for use am collect rubber spoon that would have been best for her
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by kechywillz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
These boys need encouraging and highly sophisticated sponsors,at least they will draw attention to persons like me who hates watching Nigeria movie filled with mediocres
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jfrankination:
wassup bro, where do we talk better?
You may drop your WhatsApp or you can send me a mail through Nairaland if you can access the email address you registered with.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
sixtus3606:

What kind of business? Let's talk!
We have to discuss about it. Send me a mail or you can drop your WhatsApp.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
pmc01:

What do you seek in such partner? I mailed you already.
I have replied.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Omeizadean(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
enoch273:
That is if boko haram do not storm the scene with live grenades and rocket launchers, the actor go dey believe say na ball, he no go realise say na real deal.

Doomsayers will still open their worms infested mouths.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by lovegeneration(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
[ur contact please or call me on this number am interested 07010045403
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:

like u said my opinion. but there's nothing special about making skeets with phone camera.

how does Aljazeera that knows nothing about bollywood know that these boys are about to storm bollywood?
Actually, in life, everybody must not see same thing in an entity.

While you and some other persons may not see anything Special in what they are doing, some persons (it may be few, or more) may see something so special and captivating in what they are doing, and it may be that it's in that few persons lie their greatness.

Same thing applies to why some people are making it big from comedy even when their jokes appear dry to some persons (and u will be asking, how are they making it when they are not funny), but the answer lies in the few or more that loves them (that is the koko to them).

But in all, we should always try encourage and support people especially the younger ones doing what we will not imagine them do with what we don't imagine them use to be creative as long it is proper.

Just like animals, humans also have various species which can be classified From our internal and external makeup (for emphasis sake).

1 Like

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by cho25bc(f): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
windofjustice:
Well done guys

im interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / 2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.