Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) (60458 Views)

Frodd's Pregnant Wife Screams Upon Seeing Her Husband On BBNaija Screen (Video) / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by nairalanduseles: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Funny enough my friend in the USA showed me this yesterday.....she is American
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Chibuzoc(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Arewawood
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Ijeoma660(f): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Quite commendable. I hope the promises of help crystallizes...
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by xty50(f): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
tstx:
Hausas are very good at improvisations
they are not Hausas

2 Likes

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by poyet(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
tstx:
Not every northerner is Hausa. There tens of dozens of tribes in the North. Hausa could be the dominant tribe in the North, but it's not everyone that is that Hausa you are talking about. Those boys could be Kataf, Bajju, Gbagyi and the likes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Powermind: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why does Nairaland always carry last with regards to latest information?
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
I see funny vines where green screen is being used all the time..
Even I can use a green screen..
What's the "talent" behind that??

However, I don't blame them..
The North generally, is just backwards.

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
This could be the end of the overhyped so called nolywood.

1 Like

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by MicroBox: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
The young lads are using the power of international networking to get things done but lazy youths keep blaming the government for drinking gari in a cold morning. Don't go and think of what to put together and brand as your own. Aliexpress and Alibaba manufacturers would even tell you that, they are ready to remodel your orders to your taste and they will also tell you how much quantity they can supply you per month which is often more than you can consume.
If you're into electronic, they can even design your PCB for as less as $2. Inverter generator, Energy saver bulb, battery packs even solar panel are those thing you can start coupling together with more google and YouTube research and brand as your own.
YouTube is a real deal when it comes to learning.

2 Likes

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by salbis(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Can anything good come out of the north?? grin
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Presh4Jesus1995: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
KevMitnick:
Very impressive.... wink
hmmmm
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by farouk2much(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Piracy have killed any wood in Nigeria
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Joystark(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Just wow.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
What most people have no idea, is what their smartphones can do, Smartphones can do Almost Anything in terms of Techs.

Smartphones are not just for Nairaland, facebooking and instargraming. Your smartphones can do wonders.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by hinere(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
At least some people are doing something. This just shows that in life, start from where you are. Use the resources at your disposal and watch where life will take you.
Enough of excuses.
I've learnt alot from this. I hope u all have.

Anyways, Kindly learn a lot from my signature below. I dey do my own for down here. Oya check... check cheesy
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
ednut1:
Let them find way outta nigeria
why?
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by lumiday(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ironically, these guys are Igbo's living in Kaduna!

1 Like

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by lonlytroy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
my broda, encourage urself, any which way na way
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by TorukMakto: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Bake240(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
What kind of business? 09032346898 you can dm me on whatsapp.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Okoroawusa: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
xty50:
they are not Hausas
That is the problem with the average southerner... educated or not
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by seanblaise(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Tedpgrass: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good stuff

Impressive given resources

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by warrantyme(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kudos to them

1 Like

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Mazulu: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Naija to the world ���
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is Fu cking brilliant!!! I would like to invest in their Ventures. They are not all lazy youths Afterall.

1 Like

Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Valueson: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Interesting though...

Make money tonight...click to join
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Nneziwili(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
enoch273:
That is if boko haram do not storm the scene with live grenades and rocket launchers, the actor go dey believe say na ball, he no go realise say na real deal.

Bros na everything you must mention Boko Haram.
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by lasisi69(f): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
windofjustice:
Well done guys

I am looking for a business partner in Ibadan with whom I can combine effort and capital to setup any lucrative business. Notify me if interested.
Bro, God bless you... I like that... keep it up
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by slystyle203(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nothing Good will ever come out of North
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by Jaynom(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
tstx:
They are not hausas. Not everyone from the north is Hausa
Re: Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.