Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua (409 Views)

I Plan To Have Six More Children, Says Anthony Joshua / Between Sugar Robinson, ali,lennox lewis and tyson,who is the greatest Boxer? / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by Maniagist: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
My legacy is to sit back and enjoy the younger generation coming up, and not to be involved. Just to appreciate what it takes to get there. Lennox isn't like that.

N​igerian-bornBritish heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua, has said that he does not have any respect for Lennox Lewis after the former pugilist criticised his preparation for the fight against Andy Ruiz Jr in New York in which Joshua lost.

Lewis, according to Daily MailUK, was Britain's last undisputed heavyweight champion.
In a tweet, Lewis had said, “I can't look at that fight and agree that AJ was fully prepared.

But reacting to the criticism in a Sky Sports documentary, Joshua said that he was a different person from Lewis and so does things his own way.

He said, “Lennox is a clown. I don't respect Lennox. I and Lennox are not the same.
“My legacy is to sit back and enjoy the younger generation coming up, and not to be involved. Just to appreciate what it takes to get there. Lennox isn't like that.

Joshua is set to take on Ruiz in the rematch of their fight in Saudi Arabia on December 7.
The IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight titles will be at stake during the fight.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/15/i-have-no-respect-for-lennox-lewis-says-anthony-joshua/

Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by Maniagist: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
cry
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by marshalldgreat(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by Melison(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Please who knows how I can convert bet9ja bonus into real funds abeg
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by Maniagist: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Just use the bonus to play game
Melison:
Please who knows how I can convert bet9ja bonus into real funds abeg
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by Melison(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Maniagist:
Just use the bonus to play game
I played a game with part of it,& entered but the bonus account was credited not my main account
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by kerzhim(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Melison:

I played a game with part of it,& entered but the bonus account was credited not my main account
that's why they said there is terms and conditions. If you want to convert the bonus into real cash you will have to play game not less than 1.26 odds for the same amount of bonus given to you 5 or 6 times and win.

Examples....... If they give you bonus of 1000, that mean you will find atleast a game not less that 1.26 odds and play it 1000 naira. If you win then you can continue like that till you successfully win it 5 or 6 times.
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by Melison(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2019
kerzhim:
that's why they said there is terms and conditions. If you want to convert the bonus into real cash you will have to play game not less than 1.26 odds for the same amount of bonus given to you 5 or 6 times and win.

Examples....... If they give you bonus of 1000, that mean you will find atleast a game not less that 1.26 odds and play it 1000 naira. If you win then you can continue like that till you successfully win it 5 or 6 times.
Na 10k bonus I get how I go stake all like six times,
They didn't want to give out the funds then,who fit play games 6 times win all hmm,Las Las tnks my brother
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by kerzhim(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Melison:

Na 10k bonus I get how I go stake all like six times,
They didn't want to give out the funds then,who fit play games 6 times win all hmm,Las Las tnks my brother
You dont really have to select much game like that, just look for 1 sure game dat is 1.26 and stake it 10k if you win then you can look for another with same odds or more then stake 10k again. Do it 6times, your bonus will be transfered into your main account
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by Melison(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2019
kerzhim:

You dont really have to select much game like that, just look for 1 sure game dat is 1.26 and stake it 10k if you win then you can look for another with same odds or more then stake 10k again. Do it 6times, your bonus will be transfered into your main account
I will try my best brother,if it pays off,I owe u chilled anything u drink

1 Like

Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by drips8(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Anthony Joshua is definitely angry over Lennox's remarks, although Lewis Lennox has bragging rights beating the likes of Tyson and holyfield
Re: I Have No Respect For Lennox Lewis, Says Anthony Joshua by tundemania: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2019
cry
drips8:
Anthony Joshua is definitely angry over Lennox's remarks, although Lewis Lennox has bragging rights beating the likes of Tyson and holyfield

(1) (Reply)

Laliga: Samuel Chukwueze Nets In Villarreal’s Eight-goal Thriller / Luis Enrique's Nine-year-old Daughter Passes Away Due To A Bone Tumour / Salah, Mane Named In FIFPRO World XI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.