Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale (1308 Views)

I Buy Scrap and working Laptops (exchange Your Scrap Laptop For Money? / Sell Your Scrap Laptop For Cash / Sell Your Scrap Laptop Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by Donald3d(m): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Hello, the laptop is not in perfect working condition

Here are some issues :

1.It has issues staying on, it goes off quite easily, after a massive spinning from the fan
2.It has an "ink" damage (at the top left hand corner), its round and quite small, about 2cm in diameter , it does not affect the functioning of the screen, everything displays properly when it comes on
3.I have removed the hard disk because I don't have another to back up the files in it

Benefits

I would be giving out two batteries with it , one lasts about 20-30 minutes, the other battery lasts about 45mins-1h:30mins (as at when last I used the laptop, not sure of its current capacity), depending on what I am using it for.

It has an NVIDIA graphics card

Kindly make me an offer on how much you want to buy it, if you want to buy the batteries alone, I am also open to that offer.

Modified : I forgot to state the model , its an HP Compaq CQ60
Kindly check images below :
*The back panel covers are available, I just removed them while replacing the RAM and removing the hard drive

Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by udemzyudex(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2019
Funny, wetin you wan sell for here sef?

Screen get ink, no hard drive, motherboard is gone(AMD) battery is gone too (cos I no see wetin 30-45mins wan do), keyboard keys are missing.
Just the carcass, well happy selling oo.

You better go put this thing for dustbin angry angry
Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by Donald3d(m): 1:44am On Aug 16, 2019
A friendly and polite reminder to anyone who chooses to comment on this post :

I have stated in details all that is going on and specifically stated that I am selling it as "scrap", so if you are not interested, kindly just ignore the post.

Its appalling when you have no interest in what is advertised and at the same time you try to sound condescending and disrespectful to other people.

Please let's be civilized.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by udemzyudex(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2019
A friendly and polite reminder to whoever want to sell something, don't be self centred, ask yourself of what benefit is this thing going to be to whoever want to buy it if 95% of what you're selling is of no use?

I'm talking from an engineer point of view,because they are the who is likely going to buy the scrap for resale in part by part.

Nobody want to hear the truth.
Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by Sub9ja(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
donald chat me up on 09082622845
Donald3d:
Hello, the laptop is not in perfect working condition

Here are some issues :

1.It has issues staying on, it goes off quite easily, after a massive spinning from the fan
2.It has an "ink" damage (at the top left hand corner), its round and quite small, about 2cm in diameter , it does not affect the functioning of the screen, everything displays properly when it comes on
3.I have removed the hard disk because I don't have another to back up the files in it

Benefits

I would be giving out two batteries with it , one lasts about 20-30 minutes, the other battery lasts about 45mins-1h:30mins (as at when last I used the laptop, not sure of its current capacity), depending on what I am using it for.

It has an NVIDIA graphics card

Kindly make me an offer on how much you want to buy it, if you want to buy the batteries alone, I am also open to that offer.

Modified : I forgot to state the model , its an HP Compaq CQ60
Kindly check images below :
*The back panel covers are available, I just removed them while replacing the RAM and removing the hard drive
Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by Demor1: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hp envy 15 scrap laptop available. 08079254715. If interested.

Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by smothy(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2019
What’s the laptop problem
Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by toolzmanager19: 10:47am On May 21, 2020
Is it still available?
Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by Korosi771: 10:54am On May 31, 2020
I will give you 5k. Your location?
Re: I Have A Scrap Laptop For Sale by ksly24(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
Korosi771:
I will give you 5k. Your location?
I have a laptop with damaged screen only, chat me up on 08111158463

(1) (Reply)

My Pc Goes Off 2 Or 3 Secs After I Power It On / Nokia Pc Suite / Please Help: Futronic Fs80 Jamb Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.