Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire (31135 Views)

Interview With Pocohantas About Her Food Blog, And Herself / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach / See How She Consistently Burn Her Food[PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by TechCapon(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2019
Izabel:
And she ain't fat shocked
surgery things

1 Like

Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Izabel(f): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2019
TechCapon:
surgery things
oh liposuction
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Zuoora: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2019
I hope she's saving all that money for future medicals. Eating all that food all at once will definitely come back to hunt her. Meanwhile I can't watch her videos, it disgusting.
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Isoduwa(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Izabel:
And she ain't fat

You sabi read at all?

1 Like

Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

They have come again.

Grace is what gave her fame via eating?

You too can try drinking liters of water.

Smh
You clearly don't what the word 'grace' means. And to answer your question, yes. I am very sure that if you decide to tore her path, you won't sell as she's doing.
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by nonix22(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2019
she is a damn MILF, anyone will love to watch her eat anything lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2019
White men appreciates what ever you do...check all subscribers they all 98% whites....an African man won't even laugh to a comedy BOVI repeated on a previous show...an average African mans daily life is full of stress equal to that of US PRESIDENT because instead of our political officials carrying the stress, we carry their stress and we think it's a normal way of life until GOD CHANGES YOUR LIFE.

AFRICA IS THE WORST RACE AND WORST PLACE TO BE IN....THE MORE A SANE MAN STAYS IN AFRICA THE MORE HIS IQ DROPS

1 Like

Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by paix(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2019
chiommy123:
When hunger be wan kill some people for here
Don't worry, Buhari is here to salvage your situation. If all PROMISES are horses, then you shall ride.
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by ope15375(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by okeniti: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Strongly disagree. Whilst Nigerian YouTubers are not making same numbers financially as westerners, Nigerian YouTubers are making very tidy sums (they're making dollars, $1 = N360). Their viewer bases are not necessarily in Nigeria but they have global outreaches. Besides they get money through advertising, brand deals, sponsorships etc etc in their vids. And Patreon is a very tidy earner for Nigerian YouTubers.

TLDR - YouTube in Nigeria pays if you know how to play your cards.

Paroh:
I pity the people that are considering this. Hope y'all know this is Nigeria. Even if people watvh your videos ppc and ppm is too damn low to makr any reasonable money on YouTube.

See my signature
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by DameB(f): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Izabel:
And she ain't fat
Surgery and exercise...
It's also possible she might be a binge eater who purges or vomits after eating

1 Like

Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by DMPaulSr: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2019
Nothing is sweeter than getting paid to do what you love, eat.
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by olumalcolm(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2019
And Rafiu dey somolu dey waste talent on top #1500 cry, Rafiu eats 12 burial eba in one sitting and still drank five 50cl pepsi witout shaking. He still ate 2derica of beans in one sitting. chai inside life sad
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Hoodbilonia: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Forget those useless tasty fries
She go die of diabetes
Make she come naija
I use God take beg am
She nor fit round up 5 santana
She go weak for chair

Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by samtiyelov1(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2019
Raydos:
People are making millions and I am just here doing nothing!!

Are YouTube viewers stupid or is it me that's senseless??

Bro there is hope....
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Na only because i no dey that business,she no fit consume half of what i dey eat per day
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2019
Changetonaira5:
Oh wow this story just changed my life.

self discovery...be guided to been your best
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by pinkygurl(f): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
TechCapon:
TechCapon

This is the story of Bethany Gasky, a former daycare owner who became a millionaire by eating large quantities of food in front of a camera and uploading them on her YouTube channel. It’s called Mukbang videos. Mukbang is when someone records themselves eating large amounts of food, it originated from Japan. She has made over $1 million (#360m) on her YouTube channel. BBC, CNN all published stories about her.

The real question is, who would even want to waste data watching someone who’s eating on YouTube? Looking at her millions of subscribers you’ll know there are actually people who love watching others eat. The worst thing is that she hardly talks on her videos, just eat. Bethany doesn’t just eat online, she consumes very large quantities of food and fans want to actually see if it’s really possible for someone to finish it. She started her YouTube channel in 2017, today she has almost 2 million subscribers.

Bethany is ready to finish 30 eggs, 30 chicken wings, cheeseburgers, onions and butter sauce all in one sitting! Funny thing is, her husband is always at the background cheering her on as she exploits herself on the internet. She also does collaborations with other people who love eating herself and upload them on YouTube. Her husband is actually her coach who trains her on how to consume a big quantity of food.

The New York Times says the amount of food she consumes every day is bad for her health yet it doesn’t bother her. She uploads 2 videos every day of her eating that means she eats huge quantities of food every single day. She has actually undergone several surgeries to keep her in shape including tummy tuck, butt implants, breast surgery, new teeth and excess fat removed. So far she has spent over $30,000 on surgeries alone. Her son has also joined her and started his own YouTube channel where he eats a huge amount of food. She is no doubt a legend as far as consuming large quantities of food is concerned.

Bethany Gaskin is 44 years old, happily married with two sons.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/checkout-woman-who-became-a-millionaire-by-eating-on-youtube/
grin
Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by breadplanets(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
jesvic91:
If some of my friends had this kind of opportunity...
I am sure they would be richer than dangote by now
BTW Seun,
What's bad gateway
What happened to nairaland's gate man
wahahahahahahahahahaha.....niaraland gateman o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire by Lordjb: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one, make she flex grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) / Nigerian Changes Chewing Gum's Expiry Date / Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.