Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Landlady Threaten Me With Quit Notice For Just 2weeks Old Expired RENT - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady Threaten Me With Quit Notice For Just 2weeks Old Expired RENT (387 Views)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Landlady Threaten Me With Quit Notice For Just 2weeks Old Expired RENT by kennydotkom(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2019
AS LANDLORD PRAY FOR GOOD TENANTS, WE TENANT TOO SHOULD PRAY FOR GOOD LANDLORD, /"LANDLADY in lagos

Am a property manager as well, so I represent landlords in this capacity TOO I have many tenants that are owing 6months house rent in my property I manage, I never turn myself to pharaoh to them, I deal with them with human face. But to my surprise, my house rent fell due on July,31,the landlady call on same day, pleaded for just two weeks grace to pay her which is today,I hv monthly contribution towards my rent, it was just not my turn yet to collect but she is not ready to listing to story. the wicked landlady just call me again on last Monday 12 and started embarrassing me, threatening with quit notice. Her husband is a gentle type, but she is the one with Wahala. That God I eventually pay her yesterday even before the day I seek for, but she didn't call to tell me that she has received alert. I will call her today friday 15. should I express my feeling to her.? Am even considering vacating the house by next year God willing because of this heart attack. Ur advice is needed.
Re: My Landlady Threaten Me With Quit Notice For Just 2weeks Old Expired RENT by Leykars: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2019
kennydotkom:
AS LANDLORD PRAY FOR GOOD TENANTS, WE TENANT TOO SHOULD PRAY FOR GOOD LANDLORD, /"LANDLADY in lagos

Am a property manager as well, so I represent landlords in this capacity TOO I have many tenants that are owing 6months house rent in my property I manage, I never turn myself to pharaoh to them, I deal with them with human face. But to my surprise, my house rent fell due on July,31,the landlady call on same day, pleaded for just two weeks grace to pay her which is today,I hv monthly contribution towards my rent, it was just not my turn yet to collect but she is not ready to listing to story. the wicked landlady just call me again on last Monday 12 and started embarrassing me, threatening with quit notice. Her husband is a gentle type, but she is the one with Wahala. That God I eventually pay her yesterday even before the day I seek for, but she didn't call to tell me that she has received alert. I will call her today friday 15. should I express my feeling to her.? Am even considering vacating the house by next year God willing because of this heart attack. Ur advice is needed.

Don't think to need much advice though since u've seemingly solved the issue yourself but if I were you I wouldn't call her yet except she calls you....try wait for a while before you make that call (in case you say something that could make her think of returning your rent) and before you do be prepared to move out.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bdrm Flat Needed Around Gbetu,awoyaya Area... / For All Your Water Issues, Pls Contact Easy Solution Plumbing Engineering / For Sale 5 Story Building Purpose Build Office Complex For Sales On Major Comme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.