Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 (1883 Views)

Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Whizzahd(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2019
redmi note 7 4gb 64gb or Samsung galaxy s8. which is a better buy right now. I need comments from people who have used these phones. I'm not really bothered about battery or portrait mode. thank you.
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2019
How clean is the s8?
S8 na former flagship so personally, I'll go for it
Especially of it's in mint condition
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Whizzahd(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
How clean is the s8?
S8 na former flagship so personally, I'll go for it
Especially of it's in mint condition

front is clean, back is shattered
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2019
Whizzahd:

front is clean, back is shattered
Lol, abeg buy the redmi n7 and enjoy yourself
Better still, look for someone that owns the n7, play with it for 20 mins
It'll become easier to make your choice
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Whizzahd(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
Lol, abeg buy the redmi n7 and enjoy yourself Better still, look for someone that owns the n7, play with it for 20 mins It'll become easier to make your choice
I did , but the ui wasn't as smooth as Samsung experience
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by CharlesJok3r: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Whizzahd:
redmi note 7 4gb 64gb or Samsung galaxy s8. which is a better buy right now. I need comments from people who have used these phones. I'm not really bothered about battery or portrait mode. thank you.
Go for the redmi note 7 brand new instead, Better than going for used s8...
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Adinije(f): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Get this mint S8
You won't regret it

Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ogbeni wen S8 screen cracks.. to fix it.. please ready your 60k.. is that what you want.. or why not go for Xiaomi redmi note 7. 48mp camera.. facial unlock. very fast hyper active finger print. AI camera, split screen techniques.. 2passwords locks.. meaning that if you put a password you set.. it can show all your files and apps and if you put another password you set it can show the phone like its empty or show your other file and applications you saved in the second space.. many more features.

Brother I am using redmi note 7.. as an Igbo boy.. i check cost before buying anything. The screen is roughly 12-15k to fix.. the phone doesn't lagg .. so its your choice

7 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by shogsman(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Get the s8 and move on,the note 7 doesn't even compare.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by NLbully(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Pascalville:
Ogbeni wen S8 screen cracks.. to fix it.. please ready your 60k.. is that what you want.. or why not go for Xiaomi redmi note 7. 48mp camera.. facial unlock. very fast hyper active finger print. AI camera, split screen techniques.. 2passwords locks.. meaning that if you put a password you set.. it can show all your files and apps and if you put another password you set it can show the phone like its empty or show your other file and applications you saved in the second space.. many more features.

Brother I am using redmi note 7.. as an Igbo boy.. i check cost before buying anything. The screen is roughly 12-15k to fix.. the phone doesn't lagg .. so its your choice

Even Tecno has these nonsense you've mentioned

What's your point

You are talking as if the s8 doesn't have it

Oga go for the s8 and get tempered glass and casing for it

Redmi note 7 ko Yellowmi note 7 ni

6 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by iconix(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Redmi o
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by lennsmart(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Go for the Galaxy S8. Make sure everything is intact first. S8 was a flagship device from the leading Smartphone manufacturer in the world
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by timmynaira: 3:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Samsung s8 is cool and redmi note 7 is also cool,
you can spend your money as you like but listen to my humble advise
if you know you are very careful with phones or you can afford 50k for screen replacement go for s8 , s8 is very slippery and fragile when you compare it with redmi note 7. most Samsung user will user their phone without pouch, since it will hide it beauty and make it more bulky.
to me I think new is more better than used, most of the used Samsung that are offered for sale are refurbished. most s8 sold for 97k at jumia are refurbished , check the product description, and I most tell you, refurbished phone is out of it
if your are considering the brand name, go for Samsung
if your are considering the battery life go for redmi
durability, go for redmi
performance and speed, go for redmi
price, go for redmi , redmi note 7 4gbram ,64gb rom is 66k while s8 refurbished is 97 on jumia
screen quality go for Samsung, because Samsung is AMOLED display while is fhd+ lcd screen.
camera, go for redmi
sound quality go for redmi.
if it is Samsung you want just go for new a30 or a50 instead of used phone that may not last

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Whizzahd(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2019
timmynaira:
Samsung s8 is cool and redmi note 7 is also cool,
you can spend your money as you like but listen to my humble advise
if you know you are very careful with phones or you can afford 50k for screen replacement go for s8 , s8 is very slippery and fragile when you compare it with redmi note 7. most Samsung user will user their phone without pouch, since it will hide it beauty and make it more bulky.
to me I think new is more better than used, most of the used Samsung that are offered for sale are refurbished. most s8 sold for 97k at jumia are refurbished , check the product description, and I most tell you, refurbished phone is out of it
if your are considering the brand name, go for Samsung
if your are considering the battery life go for redmi
durability, go for redmi
performance and speed, go for redmi
price, go for redmi , redmi note 7 4gbram ,64gb rom is 66k while s8 refurbished is 97 on jumia
screen quality go for Samsung, because Samsung is AMOLED display while is fhd+ lcd screen.
camera, go for redmi
sound quality go for redmi.
if it is Samsung you want just go for new a30 or a50 instead of used phone that may not last

thank you. but how exactly is redmi 7 camera better than s8? portrait mode aside. and don't worry about durability. my phone has never fallen off my hand. plus is the snapdragon 675 better than 835?
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Buy redmi, used is used
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Oga, go ahn buy your Samsung undecided
Whizzahd:

thank you. but how exactly is redmi 7 camera better than s8? portrait mode aside. and don't worry about durability. my phone has never fallen off my hand. plus is the snapdragon 675 better than 835?

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature

Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by fibonacci2526: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Whizzahd:

Note 7 is sd660
Samsung s8 is sd835.

Will personally go with the s8, the only edge the note 7 has over it is the battery. Buy a mint S8.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
NLbully:

Even Tecno has these nonsense you've mentioned

What's your point

You are talking as if the s8 doesn't have it

Oga go for the s8 and get tempered glass and casing for it

Redmi note 7 ko Yellowmi note 7 ni
like say you will carry your big head and come fix his screen when it damaged.. Samsung is all about the screen.. i was formerly using an s9 ogbeni
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by NLbully(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pascalville:
like say you will carry your big head and come fix his screen when it damaged.. Samsung is all about the screen.. i was formerly using an s9 ogbeni
and I'm currently using one

So what's the point
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Valto(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
RN7 fan boys everywhere �. to them even galaxy note 10, doesn't even come close to their Chinese crap. @poster jejely go buy your S8, don't let then confuse u. dem no de use sleep(used mint S8) to compare death (brand new RN7). wink
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Mayorwer: 2:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Pascalville:

I have been usi RN7 for more than 3 months and I don't know all these features you are talking about...you are a real Igbo boy.. please where can I set it up .
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by Galil: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Mayorwer:
I have been usi RN7 for more than 3 months and I don't know all these features you are talking about...you are a real Igbo boy.. please where can I set it up .
Oga you need explore your phone oo.
Locate second space under settings
Re: Redmi Note 7 Or Used Samsung Galaxy S8 by pesty100(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Price is the issue if the price is same go for s8 but if it's not same go for the lowest price.
Samsung s8 was announced March 2017 so assume that the s8 you want to buy has been used for at least 2 years. Take that into consideration when buying a phone

(1) (Reply)

Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. / Good Android Phone I Can Get For 80k / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.