Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You (3956 Views)

Please Help Should I Buy Reno 5 Or Iphone XR. / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hi, good evening family. Please bear with me if the post is too long.

So, I have a budget of 70-80k with me presently and I wish to get a phone I can be using. Was told to bring 80k for a fairly used iPhone 7 128gb, so I would like to seek opinions from bosses here if you don't mind. Should I get the iPhone 7 or should I get a new android phone and what type do you recommend I get? FYI, I need a phone with good processor, a phone that won't hang or slack when making use of it cos I open a lot of applications. Please I need your opinions urgently, thanks in advance
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Make una help me out o. People wey know phones smiley
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Akanimoh113(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
osasmatthew04:

So, I have a budget of 70-80k with me presently and I wish to get a phone I can be using. Was told to bring 80k for a fairly used iPhone 7 128gb, so I would like to seek opinions from bosses here if you don't mind. Should I get the iPhone 7 or should I get a new android phone and what type do you recommend I get? FYI, I need a phone with good processor, a phone that won't hang or slack when making use of it cos I open a lot of applications. Please I need your opinions urgently, thanks in advance

Go for Androids
Which Model are we talking about here?
I mean for Androids
Let me just Suggest for you
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Akanimoh113 post=96475845]

Yes sir, you can suggest a phone for me within that range.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Akanimoh113(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=osasmatthew04 post=96476234][/quote]

What I mean is
From the Companies below which one would you like me to recommend
Itel
Tecno
Infinix
Gionee
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Akanimoh113 post=96476506]

I don't fancy most of those products sha. What about Redmi, Hwauei. Any other ones apart from dem tekno, infinix, itel
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abeg I need more suggestions... Demafeboy.. KhingTony.
Please mention people you think can help out. Thanks
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Akanimoh113(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=osasmatthew04 post=96478838][/quote]
Redmi 9C nko

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by VEXT: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Go for Android bro... Go for Xiaomi note8pro or 9pro..Iam not a fan of any iPhone that is less than iphone7plus

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
osasmatthew04:

I'll not advice you go for an iPhone 7, because it has a small battery and it'll give you issues in the future, You should go for an Android phone, maybe the Redmi Note 9.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2020
How much is it @ Akanimoh113
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 5:57am On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=VEXT post=96479753]
I checked it out bro but I think it's price was over a 100k
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 5:58am On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=khingTony post=96479975]

OK sir. Would check this out, thanks. Do u have an idea how much it costs?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Akanimoh113(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:
How much is it @ Akanimoh113

It's 50k
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:
OK sir. Would check this out, thanks. Do u have an idea how much it costs?

The Note 9(64GB ROM + 3GB RAM) is #82,500 in SLOT, if it's too expensive for you, you can get the Redmi 9 (64GB + 4GB RAM) For #71,800 which is a almost similar to the Note 9 but just some minor cut outs

Don't buy the Redmi 9C or 9A !!! the processor on the 9C is just a little, like very little bit better than the helio P35 we've complained to Tecno about in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by seanwilliam(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:

my brother this is my honest advise to u

I'm using two androids, samsung a10s and samsung s9plus.. like two month ago I bought iphone 7plus cos of a particular app that didnt work on my androids. . But it later worked and I sold the iphone 7 plus..

Bro, no phone has better optimization and processor than iPhone.. take it from me..

The iPhone 7 plus with the 3 gig ram handles apps almost better than the s9 of 6gig. The battery is very ok for me.. The camera is maddddd! With it portraits .but no front portrait... but the display is no where close to the samsung...

So my brotherly advice to u is to save a little while and go for a very neat iPhone 7 plus 32 gig uk.. u should see that around 90k to 100k highest.. pls dont waste such money on phone that wont stand test of time..

Remember every iPhone is a flagship save iphone se

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Akanimoh113(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2020
What about Realme 6i
Price is from 60k to 70k
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
my brother this is my honest advise to u

I'm using two androids, samsung a10s and samsung s9plus.. like two month ago I bought iphone 7plus cos of a particular app that didnt work on my androids. . But it later worked and I sold the iphone 7 plus..

Bro, no phone has better optimization and processor than iPhone.. take it from me..

The iPhone 7 plus with the 3 gig ram handles apps almost better than the s9 of 6gig. The battery is very ok for me.. The camera is maddddd! With it portraits .but no front portrait... but the display is no where close to the samsung...

So my brotherly advice to u is to save a little while and go for a very neat iPhone 7 plus 32 gig uk.. u should see that around 90k to 100k highest.. pls dont waste such money on phone that wont stand test of time..

Remember every iPhone is a flagship save iphone se

So you want him to save more money, maybe to
100K just to get a 32GB iPhone 7 plus? Which he can't expand it's storage? What if it gets exhausted, delete his files or buy another phone?

I'll pick an iPhone 7 plus over any Android phone in its price range, but definitely not a 32GB version.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by seanwilliam(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2020
khingTony:

So you want him to save more money, maybe to
100K just to get a 32GB iPhone 7 plus? Which he can't expand it's storage? What if it gets exhausted, delete his files or buy another phone?

I'll pick an iPhone 7 plus over any Android phone in its price range, but definitely not a 32GB version.

he can go for 128g version if he cares for more memory.. I usually dont use up to half of my phone storage most time self...

But I will enjoin the guy to husle till he can afford what will serve him and still get resale value and ease of selling..

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=khingTony post=96487070]
Thanks for your opinion bro. Wanna ask, hope the Redmi doesn't slack cos d android I am using now at first was good but after some time, it started hanging abi freezing, then sometimes d app will shut down by itself. That's one of d reason I wish to change it
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=seanwilliam post=96489202] my brother this is my honest advise to u

Thanks for this Sean. The truth is that I have the money for the iPhone 7 plus you advised I get but I don't wanna spend close to 100k plus for a phone now presently. I just want to spend DAT particular estimate, so, do you think I should still go for d iPhone 7,128gb or I go for an android preferably a Redmi product or any other?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=Akanimoh113
Let me check it on Jumia. Thanks Akanimoh113
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:
I haven't used the Redmi before, so I can't say.

What's the name of your current phone?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=khingTony post=96512938]
It's a tecno product
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:
expected it, but I want to know the exact model smiley
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by seanwilliam(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Thanks for this Sean. The truth is that I have the money for the iPhone 7 plus you advised I get but I don't wanna spend close to 100k plus for a phone now presently. I just want to spend DAT particular estimate, so, do you think I should still go for d iPhone 7,128gb or I go for an android preferably a Redmi product or any other?
baba u can never regret buying expensive phone like iPhone so far e no spoil or lost.. u will recover your money in no time brother man, trust your husle .. give yourself the best .. try to get the iphone 7 plus if you have the money it if no , get a very neat iPhone 7 128g.. u wont regret it
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba u can never regret buying expensive phone like iPhone so far e no spoil or lost.. u will recover your money in no time brother man, trust your husle .. give yourself the best .. try to get the iphone 7 plus if you have the money it if no , get a very neat iPhone 7 128g.. u wont regret it
Na was to you oh

The iPhone 7's battery is nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
khingTony:
expected it, but I want to know the exact model smiley
Don't really know the model boss man. How can I check it?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
khingTony:

Na was to you oh

The iPhone 7's battery is nothing to write home about

So, the only problem with the 7 is the battery life?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
OK bros, thanks
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:

So, the only problem with the 7 is the battery life?
Yeah smiley if you can afford a power bank, it's okay
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by FunnyDude(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Buy iPhone or nothing

Don’t mind those telling you to go for android. iPhone has high resale value in case you wanna sale it back after sometime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.:. Yahoo Chat In I.m Application .:. / I Want To Start Selling Fairly Used Phones, Any Advice?! / Code For Unlocking Samsung Android Gt15700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.