Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage (583 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage by hitng(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2019
A top Nigerian photographer, Demilade Roberts, who is set to tie the knot soon, took to Instagram to share his experiences covering wedding ceremonies.

According to Roberts, he now understands why marriages fall apart and therefore will never judge those couples that call it quits months after wedding. Read his post below.

The thing is i'm never going to judge those couples that call it quits after months of marriage.
I mean, i've covered introductions that didn't make the engagement and proposals that didn't make the introduction. I've covered weddings that weren't even real marriages by law.

The devil attacks with all guns blazing when you're about to enter your next level of life. Career, relationships, what not. The devil will use anyone, everyone and everything to confuse you and stir up strife. Reason why Jesus said if a man isn't mature in grace and spirit he should not marry.

It's a crazy phase and all that can go wrong will go wrong just to test the union. Trust me...it's not a walk in the park.

I've seen a father slap the bride and leave her to walk down the aisle alone and mothers disrupt ceremonies because they felt unimportant.
People will come with genuine intentions of good and to help but their input only causes more problems.

It's now i understand why every single bride I've shot has said the words "this day just needs to end". Yea it's the happiest moment of your life but also the most trying.

I'm staying strong. But fellas, do not ask any woman to marry until you are sure you will die for her. Until you are sure you will give up everything for her. Until you are sure you will accept everything life throws at you. Because life will hit hard.

The other day i ran into one of my oldest female friends who was also engaged. She asked how far with plans, I couldn't lie to her. "Omo i just want to wake up the day after". She chuckles as i ask about hers. "I called it off abeg, he wasn't what I thought he was". She said.

I gave that girl a high five because life is too short to be with a man who can't handle pressure, manage and rebuke strife and be of peace to spread joy. Gentlemen, you will be tested. Don't play yourself. Na kuku us dey ask for hand in marriage.
https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/i-am-never-going-to-judge-those-couples.html

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Re: 'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage by delectablegyal(f): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2019
those that can not take the b.s that comes with marriage can not stay in marriage - delectablegyal 2019.
Re: 'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage by kikelomo7430: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2019
you have spoken well
Re: 'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage by universaltv: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmmm... So deep
Re: 'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage by meobizy(f): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2019
I remember when I got married. It was hell at first because her parents never accepted me. It took a lot of begging and convincing before the family took pity on me and realized I was ready to live the rest of my natural life with their daughter. Her siblings were cold to me and her direct uncles cautious of every of my innocent moves. What didn't help matters was that I had already impregnated my future bride.

On the wedding day things were hard but I pulled through. I assumed after sealing the deal things will change for the better. Oh, was I wrong. That is a story for another paragraph.

Two weeks into the wedding and her siblings were still cold, uncles cautious and the parents got worse, heaping more responsibilities on my mind with the introduction of her cousins who needed finances for formal training. My woman heavily pregnant, my job though non challenging but infrequent and my once luxurious salary was taking a beating to ensure we live on the basics of life. I get frustrated and easily irritated, wondering to myself if I made the biggest mistake of my life masked as a worthy investment.

I then wake up. Thank God it was only a dream. I am single and happy. I have no girlfriends, baby mommas or complicated situations of any sort. It was only a bad dream reminding me why I stay single.
Re: 'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage by Adepet222(f): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Your point
Re: 'I Am Never Going To Judge Those Couples That Quits After Months Of Marriage by generationz(f): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2019
You are wise.

I always laugh when single people give marriage advice like "Just marry your best friend" as if people set out to marry their enemies before.

What if your best friend or the person you are in tune with doesn't have sense? What if they torture you? What if their family hates you? What if you can't come with the tribe? What if it's genotype?

So many what if's.

Truth is many marriages and relationships fail because people have increasingly become shallow and selfish. Morality has gone on a long holiday.

No one has the time to put in the effort anymore.

You want to reap where you did not sow.

I pity people who are still daydreaming about any fairytale.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky - “why Give Attention To A Pig” Comes For Boldpink / Igbo Nigerian Who Sold His Company For Over Billion Dollars / Oyinbo Man Rain Curses On Ghanaian Dwarf Who Claims To Be Richer Than Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.