Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) (34220 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Hisxellency: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2019
Swissh:
Loading is too risky thats why i only deal on Bitcoin.
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2019
Oboy... From what I saw those FSARS succeeded in taking the guy away... Na because na just one soldier they succeed oooo... If na plentyy with fire arm... Na gbege the thing for be
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by article1: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2019
grin grin Wetin money go cause for this country ehn nah only God go fit talk am
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2019
grin grin It's only EFCC that can settle this kind of case.
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Not just that, but nt many people are willing to understand another person's perspective. If it doesn't fit their echo chamber they don't want to hear it

thieves should stick to thieves
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Necksonnel: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Swissh:

Which bitcoin work dey onboard now bro
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2019
MyGeneration:
as far as the matter has reached social media. those kids should kiss the 50million good bye and start preparing for Jail
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Swissh: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Udueyinpurple:
Your number?
Wetin xup?
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Swissh: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hisxellency:
I will like to know more about bitcoins
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Swissh: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Necksonnel:

Which bitcoin work dey onboard now bro
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
anyimontana:
Chai This 2 outfits nuisance value do skyrocket..
What exactly are you saying
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by ope15375(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by barinedan(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Pls God Just Harden Their Hearts So That They Open Fire On Themselves. That Is All I Ask For
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by BlueAir: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
They should all be handed over to a US court for judgment along with the yahoo boys

The Nigeria court is too incompetent
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Stupid Sars that are encouraging yahoo..i remember las week when de accuses me of being yahoo and colect money from my hand
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Longman313(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Swissh:
Respect Sir
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Internet247(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Swissh:

life itself na risk !!
paste those drops grin
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Emman93(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Just imagine! Money does so many nonsense in this country sha. Imagine freely meeting a security officer for such kind of parol. When one is confident that them go do am. It's money we are talking about.

Sorry to burst your brain, it does happen in other country like USA, Russia, Ukraine. So don't limit it to Nigeria only.
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Very embarrasse
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sir
Sir
Sars
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
IN A COUNTRY WHERE BUHARI RULES:
1.15 years old staged own kidnap.
2. people are commiting suicide daily.
3. Buhari's kins men are raping and killing people.
4. Hunger is in the land while Buhari spend billions in kitchen and food expenses
5. Protest is a treasonable felony.
6. Army and Police have become politicians puppets.
7. Buhari alone controls the 3 tiers of government
8. Students are out of schools.
9. Recovered Abacha loot is being re-looted again.
10. Oppositions are enemies of state.
11. Thieves who cross to the president's party receive saintly deodorant.
12. President controls CBN
13. Unemployment is at its highest level.
14. People are stealing pot of Amala from their neighbors
15. Graduates are becoming Yahoo boys and girls.
16. Nepotism and tribalism reign
17. Animals are swallowing government money
18. Elections are rigged with impunity
19. Criticize government policies and spend the next four years in DSS custody.
20. Court orders are flagrantly disobeyed.
21. Politicians are rewarded to head sensitive government departments as a reward for loyalty.
22. No foreign direct investment in four years... possibly eight years.
23. The oppressed people have developed Stockholm mentality where they adore their oppressors.
24. Young generation spend their productive years on Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, WhatsApp etc.
25. Country is completely polarized along tribal and religion.
26. The president globe-trotting to tell the world the youths are lazy and unproductive.
27. Saudi governments sent recruiter to Nigeria to recruit medical graduates... Brain drain.
28. Graduates employed to earn N30, 000 per month while a policeman on road blocks smile home with N25, 000 per day.
29. Police, Agbero and thugs operate side by side: Scene you can only see in Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia etc
30. Politicians fly in the air.. masses died on bad to roads...
31. Terrorists controls territories
32. Heads of military are multi billionaires
33. The country received award as the poverty capital of the world.
34. FSARs killed youths and robbed the supposed criminals.
35. Minister of education, VP, President and 90% of political class sent children to school abroad and enrich the countries who host their children.
36. Fake certificates issues amongst heads of government parastatals..at the highest level.
37. Clamp down on the press.
38. Decay infrastructure
39. Promise and failed: One chance change agenda.
40. Political godfatherism.
**Buhari's sins are countless... add your own...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
chubinwa:

What exactly are you saying
security outfit
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Localsex: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
grimandevil:
Beautiful, money rules

Click like if you thing Nigeria is corrupt

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Swissh:
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Swissh:

None is safer bro, those working dating go tell you better.

Btc wey you go talk:market tire or fly your aza sef.

All the best sha
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrProbity:
Nawa oo, see fight
so u believe this?
Re: Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) by Olowokere(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Chelsea82:
See More , Watch The Full FightHERE

Na which kind nonsense wahala be dis naw... person no go allow peace to reign

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes / Weapons Surrendered By Bakassi Militants In Cross River. Photos / 3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.