Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road (8661 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by ZWorld: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2019
"Threat To National Security"—Lady Calls Out FG, LASG Over State Of A Lagos Road

A Nigerian lady identified as Uchechi, has called out the Federal Government and Lagos State Government over the state of affairs in the state and the country at large.

The young lady who is reacting to the viral report of the FG threatening to use Tekno as a Scapegoat over the release of his controversial music video.

Uchechi on sharing a video of the deplorable state of a major road in Lagos, wrote;

This is the area Lagos state government should focus on,not ordinary video shoot that someone did, they now called it national security threats. Pls if I may ask, which other security threats is more than this

Stop #Sar operation, stop #policebrutality, repair our roads and also provide job opportunities... Keep ur eyes off from video shoots..

Na hustle men dey hustle ��even the girls too on the van � na hustle them too dey hustle ... This is #Lagos �

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/threat-to-national-security-lady-calls-out-fg-over-state-of-a-lagos-road/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Simplyleo: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2019
When will Uchechi cry out about the state of roads in the east?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Officialgarri: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Uchechi is no longer from the East.

No easterner has left the East and wished to return....... ..... I mean except during Christmas show off.

Aren't your surprised a man will travel a thousand kilometers, cross tens of rivers, a million police checkpoint, a billion potholes.... To the one state in the west and claim he now owns the state.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by nzeobi(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2019
the roads are bad but that doesn't mean tecno can do as it pleases him.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by landforeast(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2019
You mean the Mega City
Wow

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by FarahAideed: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2019
80 percent of Lagos roads are either unmotorable or outright dirt tracks despite huge IGR yearly , more than 70% Lagosians have no access to proper toilets and 99% have no access to potable water from the state run water utility company and yet Lagos is supposed to be Nigerias centre of excellence oooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Ajibel(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2019
I have been following LSPWC and their updates on daily road rehabilitation and I just wonder what the past Lagos state governor did in terms of road maintenance.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Parada: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
and yet 99.989% would rather die to come to Lagos than go to heaven or stay in the hellhole called Biafra. I tire this jews from potoland O !

FarahAideed:
80 percent of Lagos roads are either unmotorable or outright dirt tracks despite huge IGR yearly , more than 70% Lagosians have no access to proper toilets and 99% have no access to potable water from the state run water utility company and yet Lagos is supposed to be Nigerias centre of excellence oooo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by FarahAideed: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Parada:
and yet 99.989% would rather die to come to Lagos than go to heaven or stay in the hellhole called Biafra. I tire this jews from potoland O !

The reason is simple TRADE,!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by 1shortblackboy: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2019
Parada:
and yet 99.989% of your tribesmen would rather die to come to Lagos than go to heaven or stay in the hellhole called Biafra.

I tire 4 this jews from potoland O !

they are free to stay in Lagos or wherever they choose get over it

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by GrandHype: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Just starting, Lagos State of Mind!

Learn how you can make lots of cash selling digital products online. I don't usually go from one post to another, so I don't witness this all the time. I work from my home office.

You can learn HERE
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Citytrend: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hnmm
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:
Must everything by tribal?
All these never do wells sef!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

No easterner has left the East and wished to return....... ..... I mean except during Christmas show off.

Aren't your surprised a man will travel a thousand kilometers, cross tens of rivers, a million police checkpoint, a billion potholes.... To the one state in the west and claim he now owns the state.
No mans land

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

Ekpelima gbagbuo gi there!
Nigeria can not grow without the Igbos period!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is front of a lcda . For the past 2 years. May God punish all those responsible for this crap

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by ugocitywnda: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lagos and dirty are like five and six even with 5days clean up per month calls. Eko ti ba

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Lexusgs430: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
When someone called us a shit.hole..... He knew what he was saying..........

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ambode didn't do much in terms of repairing Lagos roads and fashola too didn't do much with the federal roads all like fashola own because of political and power tussles. Very useless leaders. Fasholas works were totally spoiled and left abandoned, so I don care enter fashola brain to just watch and go. Remember it took intervention of oshibajo for him to approve airport -oshodi road.
Fashola is still the best to rule Lagos in our modern democracy but ambode came to rubbish it. Am doubting if sanwo olu will really improved on that because everything seems to be stand still like fg.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Smithkafors(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

You leave the message and be saying something else,how does it relate to the message.Are yorubas not in anambra/east or are there no yorubas in Western world?,don't they demand accountability in those places?Are they not elected into sensitive positions in those countries?.I don't understand the fuse about igbos coming to Lagos,how is it your business?.If other countries that doesn't know who you are can allow u live freely in their countries,you can never stop igbos from coming to your States.And if the environment is not good,they will complain or protest about it whether you like it or not!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by ShuaibuHabu(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
GrandHype:
Just starting
Starting what plz? smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by drmikeadams(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Smithkafors:

You leave the message and be saying something else,how does it relate to the message.Are yorubas not in anambra/east or are there no yorubas in Western world?,don't they demand accountability in those places?Are they not elected into sensitive positions in those countries?.I don't understand the fuse about igbos coming to Lagos,how is it your business?.If other countries that doesn't know who you are can allow u live freely in their countries,you can never stop igbos from coming to your States.And if the environment is not good,they will complain or protest about it whether you like it or not!!!

No mind em shebi badagry road both ipob and afonjas dey suffer am,both pdp and apc supporters dey suffer am,,,traffic robbery for eko bridge,3mb ,mile2 and alakija shebi all of us dey face am as armed robbers wey break ur glass no go ask u weda u be ipob or afonja grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by freeze001(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Thank you! Very useless urchins and by the time they see they have no defense they will revert to asking you to respect your host! I don't just understand the silly idiots I swear!
Smithkafors:

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by martowskin1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

How does this correlate to the said topic......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by TANID(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
WTF Is This

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by 34wsss: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
1. SECRET EXPOSED: Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

2. Discover the practical way how I export Agro Products to UK, UAE etc from Home.

For more details Check my signature
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by Base1line: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Foolish dead brain lost jews will be wailing about Lagos forgetting Igbo land is now a shithole every living thing and not just human can't wait to be evacuated from

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by sammirano: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road by dayleke: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
When will tribalism on NL end. Other pples from around d globe read this.

All of you are just making fun of yourselves.

And language being used too....Na wah o.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Inaugurates Campaign Committees For Bayelsa, Kogi Elections / Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP / Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.