Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) (1069 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Here is a video showing Jackye an Mike tapping current from each other after their presentation last night in the BBNaija house.

Twitter has gone wild after the video surfaced, with some blaming Jackye for throwing herself on the married housemate.

Recall that, Mike during his diary session few days ago, gave a shout out to his wife while missing her.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-mike-and-jackye-seen-tapping-current-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2019
cry

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2019
From the reports one can easily identify bloggers who woke up, scoured through the official thread and created stories around the nightly reports. It's no wonder outsiders think the show is all about sex and immorality.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2019
I was so disappointed when I watched that scene. A married man who had only been married for two months, allowing another woman to caress and touch him in such manner, while he was evidently enjoying it. There was even a time she touched his dick and he allowed her. And all this caressing and touching didn't happen once, it happened many times, on her bed and then on his, and it went only for many minutes.

And to think that this irresponsible man's wife is at home alone awaiting her husband's return not realizing that he is making a fool of himself with another woman. A man like this can never win this show. If he does, then it's an assualt on the values of loyalty, devotion and responsibility.

I always knew that something was off with this Mike. I've lost all the respect I had for him and Nigerians should follow suit. No one should waste any kobo voting for this lascivious, unfaithful dog. No married person who values integrity and commitment should vote for Mike.

Below are clearer pictures of the despicable act by the shameless, libidinous Mike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by crixuss(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2019
interesting.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by ceejayMAX(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2019
SO XXML33 YOU CARRY YOUR FOOLISHNESS COME HERE.TRASHA FANS ARE VERY FAR FROM SENSE,YOU DEY TALK AM LIKE SAY E WIFE COMPLAIN GIVE YOU MTCHEW

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Lalasticlala abeg move this to the permanent site.

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by pappybarry(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
This show promotes immorality but instead of calling for its ban, I'll rather just shift attention to Vskit reality TV show
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
pappybarry:
This show promotes immorality but instead of calling for its ban, I'll rather just shift attention to Vskit reality TV show

undecided
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos) by Corroro: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2019
yeah, i think vskit is way moral than this show
pappybarry:

(1) (Reply)

Are You Better Than Nollywood? / What The Challenges You Have Faced In The Movie World? / Would You Like To Enter Big Brother Africa 3? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.