Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph (429 Views)

Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Twerks In Wild Europa League Win Celebrations (Photos) / Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard / Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Agrees Barcelona Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Eden Hazard has bought a new mansion following his £150million move to Real Madrid from Chelsea.

The 28-year-old Belgian footballer splashed £10m on a futuristic in the Spanish capital as he looks to get settled before the new season.

The mansion named 'Casa de Hazard' is located in the plush La Finca neighbourhood, which is a popular area where his Real Madrid team-mates also have homes.

Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

The state-of-the-art mansion, which was designed by architect Joaquin Torres, has six bedrooms for his wife Natacha and their three sons – Yannis, Leo and Samy.

The luxurious pad also features a swimming pool, spa, gym, a cinema room, and tennis courts out in the garden.

See more photos below.
Eden Hazard has bought a new mansion following his £150million move to Real Madrid from Chelsea.

The 28-year-old Belgian footballer splashed £10m on a futuristic in the Spanish capital as he looks to get settled before the new season.

The mansion named 'Casa de Hazard' is located in the plush La Finca neighbourhood, which is a popular area where his Real Madrid team-mates also have homes.

Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

The state-of-the-art mansion, which was designed by architect Joaquin Torres, has six bedrooms for his wife Natacha and their three sons – Yannis, Leo and Samy.

The luxurious pad also features a swimming pool, spa, gym, a cinema room, and tennis courts out in the garden.

See more photos below.
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/check-out-the-stunning-10m-mansion-ex-chelsea-star-eden-hazard-just-bought-in-madrid/

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: seun
Cc : mydd44
FT
Front page

Re: Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by drips8(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2019
That is one good looking property

Re: Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by yungsmart(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Football money better than Ritual money since 1708
Re: Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by Madaraa1(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2019
were is my jersey I wan start yo play football nor be to run around the field I must make am ooooo
Re: Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Madaraa1:
were is my jersey I wan start yo play football nor be to run around the field I must make am ooooo
Good

1 Like

Re: Check Out The £10m Mansion Ex-chelsea Star Eden Hazard Just Bought In Madrid (ph by princealexndre(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Something about these whites, they no dey get Gate, fence, barbwire for their house.. cry

(1) (Reply)

Bethorn Prediction For Aug. 31st And Sept. 1st 2019. / Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? / Chelsea, Liverpool, Madrid & Atleti 'to Play 2021 FIFA Club World Cup In China'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.