Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

You've Got To Vote For Me, Whether You Love Me Or Hate Me. Said: Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You've Got To Vote For Me, Whether You Love Me Or Hate Me. Said: Trump (259 Views)

They Said Trump Is Jailing Illegal Immigrants / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Got To Vote For Me, Whether You Love Me Or Hate Me. Said: Trump by newsypeople: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2019
You've got to vote for me, whether you love me or hate me. Said: Trump

For Americans worried about their investments, U.S. President Donald Trump delivered a message at a rally in New Hampshire on Thursday: “love me or hate me, you’ve got to vote for me.”That’s a common refrain from a president who often pointed to... https://www.newsypeople.com/trump-whether-you-love-me-or-h…/

(1) (Reply)

Pentagon Approves $3.6b For Trump’s Border Wall With Mexico / Britain's PM Calls Opposition Leader "Chlorinated Chicken" In Parliament(video) / Robert Mugabe’s Burial Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.