Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,399 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

They Said Trump Is Jailing Illegal Immigrants - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / They Said Trump Is Jailing Illegal Immigrants (286 Views)

You've Got To Vote For Me, Whether You Love Me Or Hate Me. Said: Trump / See What Donald Trump Tweeted About Illegal Immigrants / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Said Trump Is Jailing Illegal Immigrants by VaselineCrew: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
People saying Trump is racist for wanting a wall or wanting to stop illegal immigration. Isn't that absurd?

Why do the democrats want to legalize illegals in America?

How is that justice?

People fight and sweat legally to emigrate to countries, filling out paperwork after paperwork, paying fees and so on, only for one guy to smuggle himself in and now get citizenship.
Re: They Said Trump Is Jailing Illegal Immigrants by freshMallam1122: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
for this yr message I must truly confess today that u are truly a coward....olodo... oloriburuki..u are high of mushin weed
Re: They Said Trump Is Jailing Illegal Immigrants by VaselineCrew: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
freshMallam1122:
for this yr message I must truly confess today that u are truly a coward....olodo... oloriburuki..u are high of mushin weed

Why am I am olodo?

Is it because I said border security of any country should be taken seriously?

Look at how porous Nigerias border is, where foreigners stroll in and assume the Nigerian identity.

Is that what you want for America?

I'm sure you voted twice for Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Things That Would Have Happened If Trump Was Declared Winner / Klaus Schwab Says Great Reset Will Lead To Fusion Of Physical, Digital, Bio. I.D / Australian 'war Crimes': Troops To Be Fired Over Afghan Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.