Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video (17646 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Eteka1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Foolish talk

2 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by alowonle02(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
I beg go find somewhere sit down, say u want bring foreign culture to naija.
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Lugianostar(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
It baffles me that we African are fast fading off rapidly from all indications. We tend to borrow and tend to look like someone else and forget been ourselves with our rich culture of decency and uprightness in dealing with people.

The case is different as we only copy negative modernization ranging from entertainment to other facets of the economy and it has made us to look like fugitive in our country.

Our children settle for negative habits and ways of dressings from what they see in our home videos and probably music songs and our moral standards is out of place.

Tekno should be discipline through the relevant agency in-charge so as to be a deterrent for others to follow.

#decencypaysagreatdeal#

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by bewla(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Citytrend:
Hnmm my brother the western life has finally gotten in our culture

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
U c why the old don't want to give the youth chance

because they can't be trusted on there own

no sense to talk sense
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Funmmyastic: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Isoko boy nikan kor,Ijebu boy ni.The bone of contention here is that Tecno was parading nude ladies in the public place not in a music video.

2 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by EdiAbali: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
afroniger:
Mumu isokoboy and fans. It's like social media is making people dumber these days.

You can move to Saudi Arabia where almost everything on the Internet is censored

Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Hades2016(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kittex7:
Please speak English next time. Buhari and his collegues don't speak broken Oyinbo
I read it twice to understand your message sir...
can Buhari even read that should be ur question
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Adakintroy2: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerian youth are fools sha. You keep holding up your government to standards you don't want to measure to yourself.
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Maliqcious: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Western life ke!!! the whitemen found us naked abi U no know
34wsss:
1. SECRET EXPOSED: Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

2. Discover the practical way how I export Agro Products to UK, UAE etc from Home.

For more details Check my signature
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Maliqcious: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Even the English shey Buhari fit speak
Kittex7:
Please speak English next time. Buhari and his collegues don't speak broken Oyinbo
I read it twice to understand your message sir...
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by LocalNietzsche: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2019
That is a bad idea. The current ministerial nominee for the Communication is a Puritan of the highest order. Take the government away from policing morality. It has never worked.
RealityShot:
DG of NCC should be the scape-goat!

he/she should have set up a censoring scheme for the movie and music industry by now..

and if he/she claims that there is an existing scheme,
then how the hack did the video pass the screening
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by Mummymahdi(f): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2019
METATRON369:
A very Useless Federal Government, they dont have brains for innovation and common electricity wey other nations they provide, but na to reduce citizens efforts to nothing so they can keep sharing their money with their family members. Time is coming, when citizens will know that the conmen called Federal Government have been diving the country through religious and tribal lines while they loot the oil money.

Very anyhow human beings, so make person no enjoy cos na only una they enjoy with free money.

Yeye

Nigerian citizen efforts na only for social media, very few or no one is patriotic enough to come out and confronts the govt...
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by IAmTobore(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2019
RealityShot:
DG of NCC should be the scape-goat!

he/she should have set up a censoring scheme for the movie and music industry by now..

and if he/she claims that there is an existing scheme,
then how the hack did the video pass the screening
Do you even know what the whole issue is about?
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by RealityShot: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2019
IAmTobore:
Do you even know what the whole issue is about?
no...
oya, tell me
Re: Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video by RealityShot: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
That is a bad idea. The current ministerial nominee for the Communication is a Puritan of the highest order. Take the government away from policing morality. It has never worked.
O really?

who should do it then?

who rates/cencors american/european movies/music vids?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke / Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song / Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.