Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song (17733 Views)

Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by MissyB3(f): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2012
:oJeez 2 believe i kinda like her in some of her movies*smh*
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2012
What is there to wait for? No one liked that trash of a song she released with Kas, so why won't "fans" be skeptical again? Lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by slimojas89(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2012
NOT SUPRISED..FROM MUMU PRODUCERS TO MUMU ACTORS TO MUMU VIEWERS.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by swtchicgurl: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2012
some things don't mix:

oil and water!

immaturity and being a celebrity!

smoking and social networking!

smh

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by WebSurfer(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2012
blunders OMG
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by swtchicgurl: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2012
slimojas89: NOT SUPRISED..FROM MUMU PRODUCERS TO MUMU ACTORS TO MUMU VIEWERS.. grin

what's the correlation? why the regression? mumu poster!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by preshuspee: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2012
THIS IS SO SHAMEFUL!! TOO SHAMEFUL!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Chirolechick: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2012
slimojas89: NOT SUPRISED..FROM MUMU PRODUCERS TO MUMU ACTORS TO MUMU VIEWERS.. grin

pls remind me who u r again
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by preshuspee: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2012
SHE CANT EVEN SPELL WELL, IF U DNT HAVE A THICK SKIN U CANT DO ANYTHING IN NIGERIA MEHN. SHE FELL HAND. LOST MY RESPECT OR WHATEVER OF IT I MAY HAVE HAD. CUZ I WAS NEVA A FAN THO.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by UNLEASHED(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2012

Hey knob face, whatever you're smoking is really damaging your brain cells
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Who cares! If she likes let her go into politics! I don't give a fucck!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2012
A total disgrace. People call this one a celebrity? Every area in the country is just faulty. From politics to sports to entertainment to religion. SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Abujafood: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Tonto Dike you're a disgrace to your profession!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by searchcorp(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2012
Atleast I get to sell this space.

PS: We all know what the future of nollywood will be like....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by dacutie1(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2012
She's so immature, and whats with the #POKO#? undecidedREALLY RAZZ

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2012
i was actually tryin to contain my anger until i got to the point where she wrote 'i got a fat bank account dat is fat n shapeless' goshhhh! where d hell is ur name on forbes list u T.w.a.t!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Goldieluks: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2012
What do you all expect from a b.itch who probably was spoilt rotten, whilst growing up. Agbaya actress. I wouldn't go 3 million miles close to her awful songs.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Todaynatoday: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2012
She needs to give her life to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Hoodrat(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2012
that's an average Negro actress brain capacity when fortunate to wear fake haird and sell some records/get get rich they oppress and put their friends/fans down.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2012
i am unfollowing her on twitter now how much she get sef? angry see how she dey insult her follower for twitter kpaii tins don worwor for naija assuming na yankee star do this shit walai Fans go sue am and court no go make am act ,produce or do anything for insulting the public ...Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by legendprac(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Not surprised... Wot a shame...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by spiderstone: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2012
grin grin ;DYou've forgoten that she's a motherfucker LovePeddler......If u don meet a grade one ACUNA before u go understand wetin i dey talk....na dem yawnnings be that.She's a Slut and give no hoot bout self respect and dignity....Dont forget she's always high on drug....last time she said she has stop smoking...i dey laugh like uncle sege..she stop smoking Benson and Hedges but started smoking fish and yam powder....Disgrace to Nollywood and girlshood.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by tunapawizzy: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Tonto Dikeh dat brat...dt bitch should be fed to the gods...very crude idiot with that her dirty accent
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by wandeay: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2012
useless tonto abi na /*t o t o*/
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Truman155(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2012
UNLEASHED:

Hey knob face, whatever you're smoking is really damaging your brain cells
smoking garri and dried plantain leaves
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by spiderstone: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2012
One of the GREATEST ACUNA ACTRESS OF OUR TIME.....She stinks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Joey82(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2012
does this Tonto have an idea of what it means to manage ur image at all?
looks like somebody hacked her id to post these kinda sh1t and ouch her spelling really sucks.
did she finish primary school at all?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Catchfire1: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2012
We Love You Toto Tonto!!! grin cool

Mehn am outta some cassava grains undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot / Emperor Bolojay And His Little Son Perform On Stage (Video, Photos) / Toke Makinwa In A Blue Bandage Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.