Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,034 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) (8605 Views)

Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others / Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) / Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
ok
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Kingosytex(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
obembet:
Diego Torres, a journalist for Spanish newspaper El Pais, said Zidane was "on the verge of resignation".

Diego Torres told the independent: "Not signing Pogba puts Zidane on the verge of resignation. Zidane had privately promised Pogba that he would take him to Madrid, but now he looks set to renege. This further reduced the trust between Zidane and Florentino, and none of his promises came true.

"Zinedine Zidane's return is a shield for Perez, but he has done his political job."

Source:https://tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/3439746/

He can't escape this time around, Papa Perez will sack him before he even thinks of resignation.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Kingosytex(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
lomprico:
Alex Ferguson still remains the best coach ever, he uses 'common' players to win trophies, he does not demand for the big guns to do it.

What about fraudiola? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
He should resign then ... You can have Pogba by this time next year if U can wait. Thats when we will have replacement for the foolish boy. We should give you Pogba and you will give us your father to take his place now that the window has closed on EPL Abi?
Small boy zidane, keep on asking for another child's icecream.
Meanwhile, Man United should slam £250m on Pogba for now. Next year Zidane can have him for £50m

...Or send the idiot to China to play alongside Fellaini.

Meanwhile, Zidane should resign already, or just stfu. There are better hands waiting to take the job with or without Pogba.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
lomprico:
Alex Ferguson still remains the best coach ever, he uses 'common' players to win trophies, he does not demand for the big guns to do it.
he was actually spending more than every English club till the billionaires came to England and he ran away

1 Like

Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
If he doesn’t resign he will be sacked most likely cos the squad is incomplete unless they get Neymar.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Naijafull19:
Why does Real want Pogs? Is Pogs really Real Madrid level? How well did he do in Man U that Real wants him?

They should look for better players, abeg.

Are you trying to be funny?... The real question is "Is Real Madrid really Pogba's level?'...
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by mystical109(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
thoollz:
My guy wan run when he know say no matter who dem bring, if e no b Ororo, dem go b second fiddle to Barcelona for Spain.
even with ur ororo Madrid was second fiddle to Barcelona in Spain
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by newconnectng: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Madrid will have a difficult this season competing against Barca. They need more creative reinforcement in the midfield

Cick here to read, How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Angelfrost(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
crazygod:
If I were him I will either sign Bruno Fernandez from sporting and pray that they make at least 2nd in the league or go beg CR7.

Ronaldo has done his time, and moved on... He knew his best was past, so he left at the height of the spotlight... Zidane should have stayed away.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Bigseven(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
YoungB1a:
Source please..
who is this one wasting our FTC? Cant u read again? OP says its diago tores of spanishnewspaper PAIS, what other source do you want abi na sauce you mean?
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
You have to flee when you see the impending flogging coming your way. I don't blame zidane
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by sammyrazor(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmm me don see this coming before zidane for no return to madrid anyway good luck
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by lenghtinny(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

Are you trying to be funny?... The real question is "Is Real Madrid really Pogba's level?'...
A club that won 3 ucl back to back
and 4 ucl between 2014 and 2018 and a boy that's popular for his flashy hairstyles and bragadoccio attitude....

Madrid may be messing up in recent times but don't insult them for Florentino's bad decisions angry
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by CrestMan: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kingosytex:

What about fraudiola? cheesycheesycheesy

Imagine if PG want to come to coach your club, how joyful you will be. Ask Juventus fans grin tongue

He gave Bayern the template they are playing with now.
Have you observed that EPL teams now copy Man City to play from the back with their keepers? tongue

Don't despise what you secretly wish for wink cheesy
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Kingosytex(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
CrestMan:

Imagine if PG want to come to coach your club, how joyful you will be. Ask Juventus fans grin tongue

Don't despise what you secretly wish for wink cheesy

I never knew juventus had fans in Nigeria. As for club, i don't really support any but i watch more of La Liga and a bit of bundesliga because they are more entertaining to me.

Oga do you know football at all? which template did fraudiola give Bayern? He couldn't take the treble winning Bayern to the CL. Is winning the Burnthisleaguedown title an achievement for Bayern. Didn't Ancelotti and Kovac also win the Burnthisleaguedown title when fraudiola left? Pellegrini took City to CL semis without spending one-tenth of what fraudiola so why the fuss?

How many billions does fraudiola need to spend before he lifts a CL without Messi?
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Jokerman(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
mystical109:
even with ur ororo Madrid was second fiddle to Barcelona in Spain

In Europe and in the world at Large nko
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by selfdefence: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
please Zidane sit up and do your work, you won 3 UCL without Pogba so you have no excuse, its not Pogba that is your problem.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Tomreed(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Naijafull19:
Why does Real want Pogs? Is Pogs really Real Madrid level? How well did he do in Man U that Real wants him?

Are you seriously asking how well he been doing?
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by CrestMan: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kingosytex:

I never knew juventus had fans in Nigeria. As for club, i don't really support any but i watch more of La Liga and a bit of bundesliga because they are more entertaining to me.

Oga do you know football at all? which template did fraudiola give Bayern? He couldn't take the treble winning Bayern to the CL. Is winning the Burnthisleaguedown title an achievement for Bayern. Didn't Ancelotti and Kovac also won the Burnthisleaguedown title when fraudiola left? Pellegrini took City to CL semis without spending one-tenth of what fraudiola so why the fuss?

How many billions does fraudiola need to spend before he lifts a CL without Messi?

I also don't support any club. I just enjoy watching good and entertaining football hence my appreciation for PG tongue
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
lenghtinny:

A club that won 3 ucl back to back
and 4 ucl between 2014 and 2018 and a boy that's popular for his flashy hairstyles and bragadoccio attitude....

Madrid may be messing up in recent times but don't insult them for Florentino's bad decisions angry

A player that was the heart and soul of Juventus, replicated it in French national team to two finals... Has single handedly been the reason a poor defensive United still manages to score goals.... Consistently making EPL top XI...

Pogba may be looking unstable in recent times, but don't insult him because of Woodward and Mourinho's poor team choices. tongue

After all, respect is reciprocal.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by bluefilm: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dearest fellow punters in Christ,

Please in whatever you do this season, please avoid staking on Real Madrid by all means.

Yours sincerely.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by judedwriter(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Is Paul Pogba that good?

Watch his matches when he was at juve and in the last WC for france...you will have no doubt about his quality.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by lenghtinny(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

A player that was the heart and soul of Juventus, replicated it in French national team to two finals... Has single handedly been the reason a poor defensive United still manages to score goals.... Consistently making EPL top XI...

Pogba may be looking unstable in recent times, but don't insult him because of Woodward and Mourinho's poor team choices. tongue

After all, respect is reciprocal.

The French team played as a team.

That team was complete from keeper to their no. 9 Pogba wasn't a standout player unlike what modric was to the Croatian team.

Who cares about Italian Serie A when we already know the winner at the beginning of the season? They only started getting little attention when Ronaldo moved there.

It's arrant nonsense to belittle what Madrid achieve in Europe in the past 5 seasons with a mid level player like Pogba...

The boy didn't even live up to the ridiculous price tag Man U paid to Juve yet you are hyping him.
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Mogajunior(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
He should resign then ... You can have Pogba by this time next year if U can wait. Thats when we will have replacement for the foolish boy. We should give you Pogba and you will give us your father to take his place now that the window has closed on EPL Abi?
Meanwhile, Man United should slam £250m on Pogba for now. Next year Zidane can have him for £50m
Why not make your point and leave his father out of it..
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by richmind2019(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Are u a true united fan with all this trash u wrote..
Pogba is our best player in the team accept the truth dude.

Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by maik99(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Naijafull19:

Better players like..?
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by maik99(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
lenghtinny:

The French team played as a team.

That team was complete from keeper to their no. 9 Pogba wasn't a standout player unlike what modric was to the Croatian team.

Who cares about Italian Serie A when we already know the winner at the beginning of the season? They only started getting little attention when Ronaldo moved there.

It's arrant nonsense to belittle what Madrid achieve in Europe in the past 5 seasons with a mid level player like Pogba...

The boy didn't even live up to the ridiculous price tag Man U paid to Juve yet you are hyping him.

So Modric single-handedly took croatia to the final? Is that what you're saying?
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by Chikavermillion: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
you go vex wella if man u sell pogba smiley
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by lenghtinny(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
maik99:

So Modric single-handedly took croatia to the final? Is that what you're saying?
No, he double-handedly took them to the final

You already know what I mean by that statement. But if you don't, I'm sorry I'm not in the mood for explanation angry
Re: The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) by maik99(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
lenghtinny:

No, he double-handedly took them to the final

You already know what I mean by that statement. But if you don't, I'm sorry I'm not in the mood for explanation angry

Lol
Wetin man no go hear for this Nairaland? The impact of them Perisic, mandzukic and co. no count be that?
Confirm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshoala Listed In The UK Guardian’s List Of 100 Best Female Footballers Of 2021 / A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira / Niger Tornadoes And Akwa United Battle For AITEO Cup 2017 At Agege Stadium Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.