Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! (3448 Views)

The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! by Elgaxton(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2007
Hey Guys!, someone just sent me this video link of Beyonce singing OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM,

I don't know if she is nigerian o But she try o!!!

Hey RAZOrr and Anabelle can you guyz sing our national Anthem Complete
grin grin cheesy
Watch the video and comment http://videos.afriville.com/view_video.php?viewkey=59b350a1e021536b2469
Re: Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! by beebaybee(f): 12:44pm On May 15, 2007
man, u're soooooo outdated. that is one old old new. lol
Re: Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! by cuteass1(f): 12:39am On May 22, 2007
beebaybee:

Not so very outdated ooh, never heard of it wink

That girl in the video is right, I'M DAMN PROUD grin grin
Re: Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! by NymphoQin(f): 1:02am On May 22, 2007
beebaybee:

lol
Re: Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! by Elgaxton(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2007
cute-ass:

Not so very outdated ooh, never heard of it wink

That girl in the video is right, I'M DAMN PROUD grin grin

Cute -ass! Thank you o!, at least if beebaybee was a nice and current person, she should 've posted it here when she

heard of it, very sure she heard from friends!
Re: Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! by beebaybee(f): 12:22pm On May 22, 2007
@ Elaxgton, there r sum thingz dat u cnt be bothered about, y should i post the topic when i'm nt bothered. newayz u cn also find the video on youtube as well grin
Re: Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! by Elgaxton(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2007
beebaybee:

@ Elaxgton, there r sum thingz that u cnt be bothered about, y should i post the topic when i'm nt bothered. newayz u cn also find the video on youtube as well grin

ehen now, we are saying the same thing, i was happy and proud about it,

by the way I can bet that many nigerian's dont even know about that video.

(1) (Reply)

Ludacris Caught Cheating By Girlfriend / The World's Largest Biceps / I Love The Painz Of Tattoo – Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.