Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fans Rain Heavy Curses And Insults On Mercyaigbe For Praising #adeniyijohnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Rain Heavy Curses And Insults On Mercyaigbe For Praising #adeniyijohnson (311 Views)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / "Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / AKA Comes For His Fellow SA Rapper Cassper Nyovest For Praising Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Rain Heavy Curses And Insults On Mercyaigbe For Praising #adeniyijohnson by Anjollys: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Fans rain heavy curses and insults on #MercyAigbe for praising #AdeniyiJohnson just because he congratulated his ex-wife #ToyinAbraham on the arrival of her baby

Re: Fans Rain Heavy Curses And Insults On Mercyaigbe For Praising #adeniyijohnson by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Haa Haa Kilode no These fans mouth needs to be cut to size ooo.
Read my signature
Re: Fans Rain Heavy Curses And Insults On Mercyaigbe For Praising #adeniyijohnson by sholatem(f): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mercy and Toyin was having issue before,but Toyin don apologies,i think they are cool now,but she should have congratulate her and leave matter,agba ntara,she brought it upon herself

(1) (Reply)

‘my Daughter Is An Innovator’ – Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy’s New Song, ‘gelato’ / 3 Female Friends Team Up To Beat A Man For Secretly Having S3x With Them / Iphone 11 Is Coming To Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.