Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far (1287 Views)

My Job Hunting Experiences As A Junior Developer So Far / How To Generate Altcoins Wallet Addresses In API / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far by zum19: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paystack stands as the winner when it comes to a clearly easy to understand API documentation I have seen so far.

God bless the founders for coming up with an innovative solution & making the lives of developers easier unlike some other payment companies in Nigeria with their shitty, wack & poor documentation & their technical contacts that see themselves as lord over shit. Fu**k dem! like a million times.

Paystack you're blessed, ride on & be the best.

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far by Donald3d(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
You can say that again, I recently integrated an API for a customer, I won't mention the company's name .
Most of what is on the API doc is not what the real implementation is, plus you would have to manually contact them almost every time something is wrong .
Their integration process is very stressful and cumbersome
I like it when something just works as it says it would, no doubt as with any man made creation, there are bound to be bottle necks, and errors especially in something like programming.Notwithstanding, making life easier for your clients or users should be your number one priority when you run a business.
And Paystack has done this very well, another awesome company in terms of ease of integration and clear documentation is Payant

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
I am thinking of using either paystack or remita for the payment gateway in my app but with what you said, I think I will go for paystack
Re: Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far by zum19: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Donald3d:
You can say that again, I recently integrated an API for a customer, I won't mention the company's name .
Most of what is on the API doc is not what the real implementation is, plus you would have to manually contact them almost every time something is wrong .
Their integration process is very stressful and cumbersome
I like it when something just works as it says it would, no doubt as with any man made creation, there are bound to be bottle necks, and errors especially in something like programming.Notwithstanding, making life easier for your clients or users should be your number one priority when you run a business.
And Paystack has done this very well, another awesome company in terms of ease of integration and clear documentation is Payant

You right my brother, it can be real annoying it makes a developer looks like he/she doesn't know what he's doing. The developers of Payment companies with shitty documentation don't upgrade, they just sit there collecting fat salary waiting for us to be skyping dem up & down so their head will be big. Instead of them to build innovative API solution with good documentation & working sample code & put on their site so we don't even have to contact dem.
Re: Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far by zum19: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
dayo2me:
I am thinking of using either paystack or remita for the payment gateway in my app but with what you said, I think I will go for paystack

Use Paystack, Remitta will give u small headache. Paystack are the best I have seen so far, you can even test the API on their website, dats so kul, don't mind all those other wacky payment companies with yeye documentation.
Re: Paystack Are The Best In API Documentation So Far by Ayemileto(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2019
You obviously haven't tried voguepay tongue

I once integrated Paystack too though. But i think Voguepay is easier to understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Integration / Programmers Networking Community / Hardware Programming Using PIC PROGRAMMING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.