Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) (16706 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
calabar witches at work grin
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by obentenyson(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
[i][/i]undecidedI dey suspect dangote and his trucks.....
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
anyways, God give and God take sad
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Adukpe19(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Y r u so inhumane and insensitive. For once have respect for the death. It could happen to anyone. Please retract this statement, it not good.
Emmanuel226:
frm her name self u go know say na,calabar demons wey strike am grin
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
She died in active service.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
ABCthings:
this is not time to joke. Can't you see we just lost a sister due to negligence?
kk i will retract it
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Adukpe19:
Y r u so inhumane and insensitive. For once have respect for the death. It could happen to anyone. Please retract this statement, it not good.
kk tankz man
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by ABCthings: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Emmanuel226:
kk i will retract it
Better do
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Chachalogo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Since I grew up to know Dangote trucks, I've never seen any of them been stopped at police check point. It appears Dangote has license to kill. RIP Ajuwaya
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
so becus dangote is a muslim nd northerner,his activities wont be put under check na,if na Igbo man now or anoda tribe,dem for don dey query am,stupid country with stupid leaders sad

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
one day i go jux bomb one tanker with matches,enough is enough grin sad
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
RIP corper sad
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
one special day i go jux,go where trucks plenty,but pedestrians and civilians no dey,jux bomb d trucks and their drivers sad
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Godsage(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
ABCthings:
cus, they're blocking the free flow of sense to your brain.
U re obviously deluded to think banning a certain truck brand will prevent road accident. Do u even think at all?

Not to talk of the economical disturbance it will cause since dangote control a wide percentage in the economy..

Cocacola and the rest of them waste lives daily.. They can only pay damages and relive the driver of duty to face the full wrath of the law.. Sometimes, the victim carelessness can also cause accident.. So reason before u type
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
nairafame:
Tragedy struck in Lokoja, the capital of Kogi state as a female corps member was knocked down by a Dangote truck on Thursday, August 15.

The victim identified as Ebieme Joy with a state code of KG/19B/0052 lost her life few minutes after the accident.

Here are photos sent in by a concerned resident of the state;

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/dangote-truck-allegedly-kills-corps.html

Does whoever posted this photo here not understand the disservice he/she is going to parties and close relations of this killed lady?
Nairaland editors,,, hmmmm.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by ABCthings: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Godsage:

U re obviously deluded to think banning a certain truck brand will prevent road accident. Do u even think at all?

Not to talk of the economical disturbance it will cause since dangote control a wide percentage in the economy..

Cocacola and the rest of them waste lives daily.. They can only pay damages and relive the driver of duty to face the full wrath of the law.. Sometimes, the victim carelessness can also cause accident.. So reason before u type
First of all I did not support banning only dagote,I actually want all of them to be clear off our roads both or trailers and tankers. Or them to be reduced to the nearest minimal. But you silly question is annoying.
Now you can take your insults back.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Phyde: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dangote truck again Hope it's not what I'm thinking
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Robgeo1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
After boko haram, stay away from truck drivers. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by MasterSteps: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Emmanuel226:
anyways,RIP person wey don die dom die, anytin u talk after death na null and void sad

Words and Action can prevent future occurrence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dangote truck nd death na 5&6. if u know you know
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Makefav(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
nairafame:
Tragedy struck in Lokoja, the capital of Kogi state as a female corps member was knocked down by a Dangote truck on Thursday, August 15.

The victim identified as Ebieme Joy with a state code of KG/19B/0052 lost her life few minutes after the accident.

Here are photos sent in by a concerned resident of the state;

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/dangote-truck-allegedly-kills-corps.html

God have mercy, from pregnancy to birth, infant to teen, primary school level to secondary school level, from secondary school to university/polytechnic/college of Education, God you are unquestionable, God you are great, what would be the deposition of the parents, the time they should benefits from the child, the time the child should start enjoying what a pity? Vanity upon vanity, dis world is vanity
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
That Dangote trucks need to ban..... taking people's lives since 1802
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
So sad RIP
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Handsomebb: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2019
Dangote truck killings are rampant in Kogi state.
RIP
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Ojycelarma: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Yes this are things that happen everyday, just don’t get to the news... sanction Dangote for his drivers recklessness, no one should be above the low
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Okeyc230: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2019
End time truck
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2019
MasterSteps:

Words and Action can prevent future occurrence.
true talk
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) by Rajosh(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2019
if only Dangote PLC had been charged to Court for these numerous killings, he would have taken giant strides to stop this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoprite Location In Nigeria – List Of Shoprite Locations In Nigeria / How To Clear Error Code On Dstv / UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.