Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers (19409 Views)

My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out / Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by H100: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
What has Kelvin Chukwumaobi, the Managing Director of APAMS funeral undertakers done differently ?
The ability to re-brand a business field, introduce features that separates the sky deviates the modus operandi with new innovations creates the atmosphere for such business to thrive. Who would today think that the provision of “Burial Services” will turn out to be a lucrative business that can earn one a fortune? Who would today think that one can make millions from burying the dead? – that’s what Kelvin Chukwumaobi initiated with APAMS

Sir Kelvin Chukwumaobi KSJ, 41, Director of APAMS Funeral Services Ltd., can rightly be described as the king of funeral undertakers, South East Nigeria. Starting with a single panel-beaten ambulance 19 years ago, he has taken the business of funeral undertaking to a higher dimension, making his office a one-stop funeral shop.

With an array of exotic vehicles, ranging from Hummer Jeep, Armada Jeep, New Model Cadillac Limousines, etc., he recently upped the ante when he introduced helicopter services to his fleet for conveying corpses to desired locations across Nigeria.

But the success story of Sir Kevin Chukwumaobi, the Managing Director and CEO of Amuche Pharmacy and Medical Services Limited (APAMS) is a testimony of the aforesaid. A man who started with a single panel-beaten ambulance 27 years ago (1992).

Like some successful individuals with later dreams, APAMS was an ‘along the way’ project produced out of visionary thinking and the curiosity to solve a problem. Initially, he was into the business of selling drugs, an engagement in pharmaceutical distribution. Interestingly, that was where the name APAMS originated from as it was the pharmaceutical company brand name. He later had to quit focusing his feet fully on the newly found path.

According to him, he got more information from bereaved ones on the services they required. He also had interactions with the foreign world as regard funeral services, content-creativity, to mention but a few. This indeed was how he changed the game to make his brand an A to Z of funeral services.

Today, APAMS limited can be arguably said to be the giant in the funeral undertaking industry. Their revolutionary initiative reflected in their services has been instrumental in helping clients achieve a worthwhile burial rite for their departed loved ones.

Read Full Background story via link

Credit: https://onegoodhead.com/inspiring-kelvin-chukwumaobi-apams/

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Kingosytex(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
Na dis APAMS guy de chop wella for dis next level as people just d die anyhow. E be like say him de run secret parole with Mallam Ruga. cheesycheesy

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by buygala(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Me: Good evening Sir....How is business smiley

Mr Apams:We thank God o....He has been faithful cool

God: undecided

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by shogsman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lucky guy,business is booming.seun if you can't fix the many issues and error codes facing this forum,kindly sell the site to me.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by visijo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
If people like:
Galileo, isaac newton, albert einstein, socrates, plato, aristotle, Robert hooke, etc believed in the existence and supremacy of God then who are you to prove them wrong that there is no God or creator??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by dondodo: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
This one na news
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by betterpikinn: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
He will make more sales under baba Ruga regime

6 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by naijadrivablog: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
shocked. Some people go fear to read o.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ah so he go dey pray make work come, that's make person die
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by ABCthings: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
The mods that quickly pushed this to front page eh, are you sleep working?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
dondodo:
This one na news

this post is more inspiring than BBnaija updates

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
destiny can only be delayed but not denied.just try and find ur calling.and u will be balling so hard forever.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmm nothing man pikin no go hear

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Cosmatikka: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
This man was a millionaire under GEJ. With change and Next Level, he became a billionaire in dollars.
If only the governments in d north patronize him for the burial of those killed by Boko haram and Hersmen., he for dey compete with dangote by now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by EnkayGold: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
I am motivated
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
buygala:
Me: Good evening Sir....Hiw is business smiley

Mr Apams:We thank God o....He has been faithful

God:
loooooooool
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by ABCthings: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
EnkayGold:
I am motivated
happy motivation.
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by eastTKBorn: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
lucrative for people with mind
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by ABCthings: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
I'm tired sef, need some ban. undecided
in case you got some ghost mentions, ABCthings did it
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
NnamdiKanu:

this post is more inspiring than BBnaija updates
bros too much sense will not kill you
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by ZikZikZik: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Caleb17: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
I have been wondering who owns this apams undertakers that uses very expensive cars as ambulance.. That guy has hit money. The occupation is a scary occupation though.
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by FREELANCERSAMM: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Well known here in the south east..

Check my profile

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by itsme01: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
undecided

hope we dont here another yahoo yahoo or drug story tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Charmingrascal(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
No matter how beautiful a casket is, it will not be our abode this year

No matter how colourful they dress or how good their dance steps are choreographed undertakers will not dance and display their skills with our bodies this year in Jesus name.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by crackhouse(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
With all these I just want to believe that all the people they helped bury are all in heaven if not then it doesn't make any sense wasting money calling for their services.
Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by fergie001: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cosmatikka:
This man was a millionaire under GEJ. With change and Next Level, he became a billionaire in dollars.
If only the governments in d north patronize him for the burial of those killed by Boko haram and Hersmen., he for dey compete with dangote by now

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
An Igbo man innovative creativity.... If only they have their own country....AFRICANS WILL BE DOING VACATION THERE

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Online Professional Courses Recognised By Prospective Employers? / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Work From Home Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.