Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Lost Iphone 8 Found, Abeokuta Area - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lost Iphone 8 Found, Abeokuta Area (654 Views)

How Can I Track My Lost Iphone Xsmax In Ibadan / Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Iphone 8 Found, Abeokuta Area by Degman098(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
White and silver, crack at the back, if your email start from "d" ends with @Yahoo. com and you lost your white and silver iPhone 8. drop your number or email or any contact with probably your name. make sure you have details about the phone. preferable imei. and more description. The phone is useless over here anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lost Iphone 8 Found, Abeokuta Area by healthserve(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Haba

Send an email to the address found on the device

Call three contacts on the device

1 Like

Re: Lost Iphone 8 Found, Abeokuta Area by Degman098(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
I would have done that. but it has been wiped. activation lock active so that is all the info i have .

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Tecra M10 / Enjoy Massive Discount On These Huawei Smartphones / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These, It Is Time To Change It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.