Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

VIDEO: New Season Of Game Of Thrones Leaks Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / VIDEO: New Season Of Game Of Thrones Leaks Online (420 Views)

Tomtom Sponsors A New Season Of MTV Base Cypher / Bbnaija: Fans ‘impatient’ As New Season Delays / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: New Season Of Game Of Thrones Leaks Online by Princsk1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
First look at new Game of Thrones spin

It's not much to go on but we'll take it.
Just this year the phenomenon that was Game of Thrones drew to a close after the final episode aired back in May.

After 8 seasons millions of fans tuned in for the last time to watch the grand finale of the fantasy adaptation.

Alas a Game of Thrones sized hole in many of our hearts however HBO quickly announced that a spin off show was already in the works.

Details have been scarce on the upcoming project however it was earlier confirmed that Naomi Watts had been cast in the show.

Now the first look at the series has been leaked online and given us a small glimpse of what's to come.

A photo which has emerged on Twitter was earlier posted on Instagram user kiaruzz91_ shows Watts in an extravgent golden dress.

The picture is said to have been taken in the Italian town of Gaeta.

Watch Video here

https://happeningsng.com/video-new-season-of-game-of-thrones-leaks-online/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun UjSizzle Ijebabe

Re: VIDEO: New Season Of Game Of Thrones Leaks Online by Juliusdking(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
K
Re: VIDEO: New Season Of Game Of Thrones Leaks Online by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Game of Thrones, people still follow that? I rounded it up two months ago. Life na ahead ahead for me, no time for old stories.

With how bad season eight was critically I foresee a revision or continuation of the main storyline in a few years time. I give it about five years before greed does its work on Dan and David.

(1) (Reply)

Audio Money Official Video By Rudeboy Ft Shattal Bandle / Seyi Will Win The Bbnaija / Bbnaija2019: Teddy A Slapped Seyi From Behind For Getting Too Close To Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.