Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels (9437 Views)

Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by onyi25(f): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2019
'Are They Sucking Your Blood' - Nigerians Raise Alarm As New Photos Of Lean Looking Regina Daniels Hit The Internet (Photos)

Teen actress and newly wedded wife of Ned Nwoko, 62 year old Billionaire Politician, Regina Daniels, is being dragged online again but this time around, over her recent looks.

Regina Daniels took to her Instagram page to share new photos of her chilling in Her husband's private Jet.

Sadly, she didn't get the usual compliments from fans she was used to, rather fans couldn't help but notice how lean she had gotten and quickly addressed it.

And they had things far from nice to say.

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/are-they-svcking-your-blo0d-nigerians.html

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Jayslicky: 1:44am On Aug 17, 2019
It's a transmission transmission of blood, Ned Nwoko finally found the perfect sacrifice to increase his life's span grin grin.

16 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by KendrickAyomide: 2:02am On Aug 17, 2019
She's still fresh. Fatness is not a sign of enjoyment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by mogboyelade(f): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Maybe
she is pregnant

6 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by johnkey: 3:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Hmm only God and Ned knows
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by 1shortblackboy: 3:46am On Aug 17, 2019
All this ugly ass wig she dey wear upandan

16 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by otipoju(m): 3:52am On Aug 17, 2019
The girl is drying up true true but wetin concern me. She go dey alright last last.

If you tell them to look before they leap...they will call you enemy of progress.

Now she is progressively reducing.

4 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by chiommy123(f): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2019
She looks happy lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by 9jaBloke: 4:06am On Aug 17, 2019
If anything happens to this girl, Chinedu is in media trouble.

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Sketchee2(m): 4:53am On Aug 17, 2019

Ned got himself a portable dialysis machine This shouldn't be overlooked This girl needs medical attention A girl her age can't loose weight this fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by GreenArrow1(m): 5:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Very very good development.

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2019
grin Nigerians
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by dangotesmummy: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2019
See as she is deteriorating.smh

Sold your birthright over something that you can work for and earn.if you are already looking like this in your ,20s (I don't believe you're a teenager, you can keep fooling Nigerians that you are 16 every year) how will you look when you are in your 40s?

I knew when she went for that trad marriage in white wrapper and making her drink all manner of abominable things I just knew her life will not be the same.afterall na her mama sell am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Funmmyastic: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2019
They are not only sucking her blood,is like they are drinking it.See neck!She looks so pale and lean.

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Olufela30: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2019
As Wizkid get money reach, he nr fat like Olamide.. Naija people just too dae hypocritical !!

At least, she dae inside money dae flenjo !!

Make she enjoy her money..

Some Hypocrites go quote me ooo...

BTW see her jeans like kembe !!!

4 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by nicepoker101(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2019
The pussy hunter's last born grin
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Bonebreaker(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2019
ned nwoko that old man will say he is kissing you but truth is he is sucking you

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by whatmoreng: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2019
mogboyelade:
Maybe she is pregnant
Pregnancy dey make woman lean and looking like a Scarecrow? I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by franklingud(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2019
They ain't sucking her blood, baby works out regularly.

Or thoughts of somadina is eating her up
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Katier00(f): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2019
She is looking good na, i don't know if my eyes are different from yours o

2 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by dayleke: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
LoL at the comments...

NLers never disappoint... grin grin
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by itegbemie: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Stress of marriage. It only glitters from outside. When you enter you see reality.

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Raydos: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2019
This is why I said Nigerian youths are lazy, your mates in China, Israel, america are working on new innovation, you're Here following celebrity on Instagram checking if they have lose or gain weight!!

If I talk now, dem go call me cow, make I kuku dey look!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Jerkules: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2019
This is just the beginning, by 2020 she will be looking older than her Mother.
From Regina to Age-ina grin

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Cuterverdys(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2019
I'm surprised that some guys are saying that she works out regularly,get this straight.Workouts makes one thin and beautiful and not like cancer patient and looking at her neck you'll discover that all is not well.

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Aphroditee(f): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2019
It is actually slimming tea that can prompt weight loss this quickly .It promotes rapid fat burning in a short period.

4 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Aphroditee(f): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2019
1shorrtblackboy:
All this ugly ass wig she dey wear upandan
Lol that ugly ass weave is over 100k, the money can start a business forme

3 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:
They are not only sucking her blood,is like they are drinking i].See neck!She looks so pale and lean.

kikikiki grin grin grin grin

Dey don turn hin blood to red wine grin grin
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Olufela30:
As Wizkid get money reach, he nr fat like Olamide.. Naija people just too dae hypocritical !!

At least, she dae inside money dae flenjo !!

Make she enjoy her money..

Some Hypocrites go quote me ooo...

BTW see her jeans like kembe !!!

This has nothing to do with hypocricy!
Regina was not like this before she got married sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Photos Of A Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix) / Curvy Actress, Omo Butty Shares Doggy Pose With A Man On Set. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.