Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account (28172 Views)

Stop Addressing Me As Tega's Husband - Ajeboh / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Antoeni(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
A friend to Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2021 contestant, Tega has raised an alarm over the reality TV star’s whereabouts.

The lady known as Charis Akpabio took to social media to reveal that they are unable to reach Tega after she deactivated her Instagram page.

She claimed that the former BBNaija housemate has received thousands of threats and insults on social media.

In her words; “Tega deactivated from social media and from everyone around A friend to Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2021 contestant, Tega has raised an alarm over the reality TV star’s whereabouts.

The lady known as Charis Akpabio took to social media to reveal that they are unable to reach Tega after she deactivated her Instagram page.

She claimed that the former BBNaija housemate has received thousands of threats and insults on social media.

In her words; “Tega deactivated from social media and from everyone around her. We can’t even reach her and I hope she is safe. 2000 comments and 1900 are people threatening and abusing her.

Yes! She messed up in the house but who are you to still drag her after how many weeks? Is it not enough? She didn’t even owe us any stupid apology but she apologised. Move on!!

You people know these housemates need their social media accounts to make money but you also took that from her. Mental health isn’t considered when Tega is involved. Are you the husband? I hope she gets the strength to move on and ignore these trolls.”

https://www.correctng.com/we-cant-reach-her-friend-raises-alarm-after-tega-deactivated-her-ig-account/

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Antoeni(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Someone should check BOMA's house immediately

421 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Nackzy: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Clout Chasers

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by aycapri(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
The guy above me is a clown, na xo Boma sweet? Tega go dey alright

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Antoeni(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tega has gone into hibernation.
She had chased stardom the wrong way
Now, stardom is chasing her around
A married woman with a child can do a few things to become celebrity
But when she chooses adultery on national TV
Reality TV or UNREALITY TV
Then, even the gods will come after her.
Cyber bullying is criminal
But since social media celebrities thrive on herding devotees
They should always know that a mob hangs around them .
I watched her and her husband try to whitewash stuff
Her husband had lunch with Boma. Yes, with Boma.
Such things can't amuse an African audience .
I pray for her
Wasting time in a big brother house and disappearing from social media afterwards is pointless, perhaps tragic.

265 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Antoeni:
Tega has gone into hibernation.
She had chased stardom the wrong way
Now, stardom is chasing her around
A married woman with a child can do a few things to become celebrity
But when she chooses adultery on national TV
Reality TV or UNREALITY TV
Then, even the gods will come after her.
Cyber bullying is criminal
But since social media celebrities thrive on herding devotees
They should always know that a mob hangs around them .
I watched her and her husband try to whitewash stuff
Her husband had lunch with Boma. Yes, with Boma.
Such things can't amuse an African audience .
I pray for her
Wasting time in a big brother house and disappearing from social media afterwards is pointless, perhaps tragic.
You've said it all man. She chased stardom the wrong Fu.c.king way

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
I don't have any atom of sympathy for her

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by greymiles: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
So we should beg her to come online or wat

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by francisco327: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
make she just come give me my own before she go kill her self oh

34 Likes

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Peace081: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Miller232: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
(In zubby Micheals voice) las las tega go dey olright in this one wey she deygrin grin grin
No go kill ursef oooh tega
I still think its clout chasing tho

8 Likes

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by chatinent: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Wetin concern imbe with breakdance.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by emmabest2000(m): 1:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Old strategies

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Manq(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2021
This lady is desperate for fame/

14 Likes

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2021
U dey reality show dey kiss one ugly monkey, u no even care say your husband go definitely see am. Idiot woman.
Maybe she don dey cheat on her husband since sef.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by elonmuskbaby: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2021
Then leave her alone.she wants to be left alone and in her private space.wetin sef? Them born una together?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Gabe427: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Clout madam chose to do it with mop head Boma of all people who insulted her after words.

The problem is she feels nothing is wrong with it like it just sex....
Meanwhile were in Nigeria where your business is everybody's business once it gets to social media either you ride the hate... Or you go under...... She made her choice

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Danjikanbauchi: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2021
99% of those abusing and threatening her have done worst things than she did. Just that Nigeria we are hypocrite just like my people will say every dog eat shit but the one with the stain on it mouth is a suspect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by adesegun121(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
If skin No Full don't put body..
Depression want to kill her now becos of Social media Fame undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by olola4(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
She has been forming hard woman all this while but deep down those insults are penetrating into every part of her body especially in this Buhari govt when everyone is frustrated and ready to pour all their frustration on anyone.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Charmingrascal(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Clout

Received threats from who?

They should go and check Boma's house

6 Likes

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by dollynnn(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2021
We should organize a search party or what?

8 Likes

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by slawormiir: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Hahah
Na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by wunmi590(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Guyman02: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
She wants to wish away Boma comments that her Kpekus smells like fish on national TV.
It's better for her to leave social media and rebuild herself.
She thought sex in the show will boost her chances just like Angel displaying her pussy to every Dick and Harry. Las Las White Money won by humbly cooking and serving everyone from the first day of the show

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by RZArecta(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
I don't support social media trolls for any reason but you should also remember actions have consequences. You can't repeatedly do something stúpid on live TV and expect thousands of people with an opportunity to express their opinions to keep quiet. The way this Chioma girl spoke shows they're birds of a feather so I'm not surprised

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Unruly7(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
BOMA don carry her enter Yankee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by DropsMic(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Do anything for clout. Do anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by jendhorlee(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Na she sabi
So make we come dey search for her? undecided
Abeg, better things dey to be worried about biko, make we rest

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue / Nina Ivy Slays In Red Swimsuits, Says Smell The Sea / Freeze Sacked By Cool FM Over Basketmouth Beef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.