Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,692 members, 7,865,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Rice Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Business (1186 Views)

How To Start Rice Business In Nigeria / Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit / Rice Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Business by Abdulmusty: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
Pls help!

I want to go into rice business but no idea.I preferred starting in small scale so as know the logic in same business.Please advice
Re: Rice Business by AGARIfoods: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
NICE PROFITABLE VENTURE, MAYBE YOU MAY SUPPLY US PADDY OR CARGO OR BROWN RICE IF YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL QUANTITY WHEN YOU FINISH KNOWING THE LOGIC.
Re: Rice Business by kayjegs: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2010
I have source to import rice into Nigeria but I want to know quantity you require and then I can arrange asap. Send me sms to 08053152746 or 07061008641.
Re: Rice Business by zensisjenika(f): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2010
Many researchers have little appreciation of the rice industry as a business. It has been shown that the consumers have their preferences, which the processors seek to satisfy. The farm production sector supplies the raw material to the processors. This supply and demand system is however often distorted by political policy. The consumers demand a steady supply of good quality rice products at reasonable prices, the farmers want the highest prices for their harvest, and the processors and traders have to make a living in between. Meanwhile the government's policy is to import cheap rice for consumers, maintain a high local farm gate price for paddy, and leave the processing sector to the market forces. This uncertainty provides little incentive for the private entrepreneurs to invest in more efficient processing technologies. Big business has shied away from the rice processing business in countries like the Philippines, and therefore public sector research has to provide the small entrepreneurs with the technology.
Re: Rice Business by honeyguy(m): 4:37am On Oct 26, 2010
am thinking of venturing into it too but am not sure if to export it from Canada to Nigeria or buy locally from dangote in wholesale and retail it. i need the price of good quality rice 50kg
Re: Rice Business by GideonG(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2011
I have a link to a supplier of rice in Thailand. let's meet and discuss business
gideoxinternational@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

An Afribank Ex Worker Committes Sucide. / Jamb, Neco, Waec Scratch Cards Needed Urgently / Going Into Golden Penny/ Indomie Products Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.