Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) (2585 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Hushpuppi, who is popularly known for his flamboyant
lifestyle has acquired another luxurious whip.
The flamboyant Nigerian big boy took to his Instagram page
to show off a brand new red Ferrari and wrote: 'It’s a Rarri
baby ? Limited Edition 1 out of 10 #MyNewBaby
#Ferrari #Number4. '

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/hushpuppi-buys-himself-a-brand-new-ferrari-shows-off-the-new-luxury-whip-photos-2.html

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2019
another big one from hushpuppi . meanwhile, Beef Squashed!!! Actress Iyabo Ojo Hugs Kemi Olunloyo And Buys Her A Birthday Gift As They Finally Meet Up Face to Face to settle their differences!!! I'm happy with the 2 celebrities collabo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b8vewEsQgU
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by opebiboy: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2019
All na borrow pose. I cant believe people still be mumu in 2019. Tell him and that broke Mompha to ship all they cars they claim to be buying down to Nigeria. People mumu sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Sucremamito1: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Udonminit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Kingosytex(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy

Hush is seriously balling...

Those accusing this guy of living a fake live aren't in touch with reality, i travelled to Ghana some weeks ago and my friend told me that he once ran into hushpuppi at Dubai mall and Hush spent over 85k UAE Diarham on the go. That is a whole lot of money.

It takes a lot of money to live the fake life that this guy is living. Even Mompha doesn't say the Hush is broke, he simply claims to be richer than Hush.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by nicepoker101(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Is the automobile powered by a gucci engine?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Kingosytex(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2019
nicepoker101:
Is the automobile powered by a gucci engine?

Lol...Na Fendi engine de power the ride cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Those accusing this guy of living a fake live aren't in touch with reality, i travelled to Ghana some weeks ago and my friend told me that he once ran into hushpuppi at Dubai mall and Hush spent over 85k UAE Diarham on the go. That is a whole lot of money.

It takes a lot of money to live the fake life that this guy is living. Even Mompha doesn't say the Hush is broke, he simply claims to be richer than Hush.
We all know is not legit money

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Kingosytex(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
We all know is not legit money
I don't know whether its legit or not, what i know is that he is balling hard.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Zombiekiller010: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2019
I just confirmed it on his Instagram
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
opebiboy:
All na borrow pose. I cant believe people still be mumu in 2019. Tell him and that broke Mompha to ship all they cars they claim to be buying down to Nigeria. People mumu sha

They buy and sell.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
I just confirmed it on his Instagram

He said he just confirmed it grin grin grin

Imagine being thia guy grin
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Mutemenot(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na to go shopping mall where big car dealers sample their machines snap pic cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Alwaysking: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

That's almost 9 million ? say another lie abeg
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Kingosytex(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Alwaysking:
That's almost 9 million ? say another lie abeg

Lie? Hush is balling. Do you think that someone who spent N25mill on a PJ from Dubai to Paris for a fashion show can't afford to spend N9m on the go? How much did he spend in Quilox some years ago?
Re: Hushpuppi Buys Himself A Brand New Ferrari, Shows Off The New Luxury Whip(pics) by Alwaysking: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

Lie? Hush is balling. Do you think that someone who spent N25mill on a PJ from Dubai to Paris for a fashion show can't afford to spend N9m on the go? How much did he spend in Quilox some years ago?
Don't believe everything you see bro, try not to be gullible.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Obi Cubana’s Mother's Burial In Anambra / Incoming Queen, Latest Olori To Ooni” Actress Jaiye Kuti Hails Eniola Ajao / Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.