Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father (2515 Views)

Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) / Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Icart: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X2hrFxnamM

Mr. Ibu and his sons have denied allegations that Chioma Jasmine is the actor’s side chic, not his daughter, as widely believed.
Mr Ibu’s second wife, Stella Maris, released a video accusing Mr Ibu of physical assault, neglect, and infidelity. In the video, she and Ibu are seen engaging in a confrontation over ?Chioma?.

She also said in the video that Mr Ibu beat her up after coming home from his girlfriend’s house. This led to allegations that Chioma is Ibu’s girlfriend, not his daughter.

Mr Ibu and his sons reacted to the allegations by stating that Chioma Jasmine is the actor’s adopted daughter. Ibu’s first and second sons also called out their father’s second wife Stella Maris. They alleged that her recent social media revelations is because she wants money.

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/mr-ibu-and-his-sons-explain-his-relationship-with-tiktoker-chioma-jasmine-following-allegations-by-his-wife-that-she-is-his-side-chic-video/

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
How about the first wife?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Died long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Died long time ago.
Oh..poor woman. God continue to rest her soul.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by gaby(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ibu my man....

Life sha..
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ibu family problems much oh
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Famous celebrities wives are now looking for means to cash out from their husbands.

From Buchi, Julius Agwu, Paul Okoye, Nedu, Basket Mouth and now, Mr. Ibu.

This is a new "Oil Business" for them.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Oh..poor woman. God continue to rest her soul.
Yeah, Baba say make he nor feel lonely again, so he decided to marry this one, unknowingly for him, this one will be a big bone on his throat.
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, Baba say make he nor feel lonely again, so he decided to marry this one, unknowingly for him, this one will be a big bone on his throat.
That's one of the disadvantages of marriage with a Nigerian girl. There's no guarantee you'll be happy and fulfilled with them.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

That's one of the disadvantages of marriage with a Nigerian girl. There's no guarantee you'll be happy and fulfilled with them.
No guarantee at all my brother.
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by doggedfighter(f): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Married to another man and lives in Lagos.

The son said so. Watch the video.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

Married to another man and lives in Lagos.

The son said so. Watch the video.
Playmaker14.

Na true?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by doggedfighter(f): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Playmaker14.

Na true?

The video is on front page where Mr Ibu is telling his side of the story with his son.

Why are you asking play guy ?

Is he Mr Ibu ?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

The video is on front page where Mr Ibu is telling his side of the story with his son.

Why are you asking play guy ?

Is he Mr Ibu ?
grin
No, he's not Mr Ibu.

Dey go abeg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Winterhaven(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Things like this will continue to happen cos the status quo is Nigerian women getting into relationships with men based on money rather than love.
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by doggedfighter(f): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
No, he's not Mr Ibu.

Dey go abeg grin grin

I no dey go anywhere grin grin grin

The way you are asking him with your full chest.

He may nairaland's Mr Ibu and we won't even know.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

He's conversant with celebrity lifestyle, the reason I'm asking him.

Can I rest now?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

Cynthia, leave me out of your conversation abeg, make we dey avoid each other... Mr. Ibu first wife.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by doggedfighter(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

He's conversant with celebrity lifestyle, the reason I'm asking him.

Can I rest how?
Oh, I see
,sure you can ! grin
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Cynthia, leave me out of your conversation abeg, make we dey avoid each other... Mr. Ibu first wife.
Hahaha.. so, her name is Cynthia? grin. Who come give her that fine name ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Hahaha.. so, her name is Cynthia? grin. Who come give her that fine name ? grin
Yes, her name is Cynthia and a pretty girl, but she dey misbehave sometimes especially her affiliation with those Old Layers and Atheist.

I don see her for Onitsha before.
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Yes, her name is Cynthia and a pretty girl, but she dey misbehave sometimes especially her affiliation with those Old Layers and Atheist.

I don see her for Onitsha before.
She get nyash?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

She get nyash?
You don ever see any Nairaland girl wey get yansh?

She is just pretty with a cute smile.
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You don ever see any Nairaland girl wey get yansh?

She is just pretty with a cute smile.
Yes.

Persephone1 get nyash. But, like you already know, the bigger the nyash , the smaller the brain.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Yes.

Persephone1 get nyash. But, like you already know, the bigger the nyash , the smaller the brain.
Persephone1 get yansh? Mehn!!! That's a plus to her CV oh.

But hope say nor be that kind yansh wey strong pass poverty. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Persephone1 get yansh? Mehn!!! That's a plus to her CV oh.

But hope say nor be that kind yansh wey strong pass poverty. grin
E soft die, trust me. No ask me how I take know, abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by PlayMaker14: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

E soft die, trust me. No ask me how I take know, abeg grin
How you take know? grin

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Zonefree(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How you take know? grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by virginchaser(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Which door i passed come here. Oya, continue.
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Holybaddo: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mr Ibu meaning Mr load
Meaning the man carry heavy load

So This woman is His load grin
Anyway since He have been carrying the load all this years He should be able to handle this
🥳🥴
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by passion007: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
This story hasn't aged well ha
Re: Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Holybaddo:
Mr Ibu meaning Mr load
Meaning the man carry heavy load

So This woman is His load grin
Anyway since He have been carrying the load all this years He should be able to handle this
🥳🥴
Not jus one but 3 women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Vitus Nnebue:the Marketer Mercy Johnson Ruined! / Interview With Jesse Jagz / Kim K Proves That She's Not Faking Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.