Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jahova Witness Founder Was A Mason? New Video About The Organization - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jahova Witness Founder Was A Mason? New Video About The Organization (308 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jahova Witness Founder Was A Mason? New Video About The Organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Lies + little bit of truth = Doctrine of freemasonry and other related cults. This is partly the meaning of black and white checkerboard of the Freemasonry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCtW9MP49tE

Please note that I do not post videos like this to piss anyone off. I think it is a sin to do so. I actually found the video today(the owner uploaded it few hours ago) and decide to post it because it could help fellow brothers who are probably ignorant of organizations like this.

I'm as well open to corrections. I believe correction is what will lead us to follow sound doctrines in the end.
Re: Jahova Witness Founder Was A Mason? New Video About The Organization by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised if true because of the extent to which they undermine the Person of Jesus, and also some of the key aspects of His doctrine like that concerning Hell fire.

God bless.
Re: Jahova Witness Founder Was A Mason? New Video About The Organization by Janosky: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2019
POO of CRAP !
SPURIOUS CLAIM.
DOA !
Very vocal critics of JW in abroad won't take you serious... dem go dey see you like mumu...
Go & Look for more TRASH to post.
Re: Jahova Witness Founder Was A Mason? New Video About The Organization by Janosky: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wouldn't be surprised if true because of the extent to which they undermine the Person of Jesus, and also some of the key aspects of His doctrine like that concerning Hell fire.

God bless.

Lying Jnr Pharisee wey wan REMOVE Greek "Pais" from their language by fire by force..
Acts 3:13 nailed the coffin of your mumu FALSEHOOD.
Re: Jahova Witness Founder Was A Mason? New Video About The Organization by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Janosky:

Lying Jnr Pharisee wey wan REMOVE Greek "Pais" from their language by fire by force..
Acts 3:13 nailed the coffin of your mumu FALSEHOOD.
Speaking of which, that's one of them that would rather call Jesus the servant of God than the Son of God that He truly was.

It has to be a doctrine that has roots in hell

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know My Relationship With God Is Good? / Pastor Feeds Congregation Bible To Eat... / Was It True That King Of Saudi Arabia Bowed To President Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.