Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24265 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
PREFACE TO THIS STORY
I thank everyone who followed my previous stories thoroughly. I hope u learned a thing or two by reading them. Here I want u all to know BCS wasn't the begining of everything. It was after my effort to find the biblical God in other christian denominations had yielded no result that i started to look elswhere.I want to narate a story that i believe will be an eye opener to a lot of people.I left the JW society at the age of 22. After releasing all my effort into the only organization i believed was the "truth",i came to realize that i've been lied to. If u are a faithful Jw reading this,please kindly get out because it is an apostate thread & it's not good for ur blind faith. But if u are a JW who is trying hard to believe the bulshits u r being fed in the organization,stay here & see how ur already weary faith extinguishes in a short time. Unlike the other stories,i am 100% sure of anything i'l tell u here abt the JWs. This is templee333 apostate network FM, DONT TOUCH THE DIAL...

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxinDhouse will come for you if only he won't derail the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
...my grandpa was a catholic till death.My father was raised a catholic until he grew up.Why & how he became a Jehovah's witness is what i dnt knw because he'd never tell us such stories.But i do have a clue that he started going to their study when he was a driver in Cross River State back in the '80s.Whatever way,i was born when my both parent were strong in the truth. Dad was an elder in the congregation & he delivered public talks in the congregation. He had many neck ties & cover shoes,he had shirts too. The JW custom is to dress as a whiteman & put on tie & my dad's tie often reached down his testicles region. I grew up in a rural village where bicycles were the major means of transportation. My dad could carry my mother & we 3 children in a bicycle. That was back in those days b4 i could understand the meaning of the 3 days a week meetings of the JW...

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Following. cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Co following cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
3 DAYS A WEEK MEETING
U should understand that Jw call their place of worship Kingdom Halls (KH) & their gatherings are called Meetings. There were 5 meetings a week:
(1)Public meeting & (2)Watchtower study(SUNDAY)
(3)Theocracy ministry sch & (4)service meeting(MIDWEEK)
(5)congregation book study or group study (MIDWEEK)
The meetings format have now been changed due to new light & how the celestial chariot is moving.Jw meet 2 days a week in their KH & the names of the meetings have been changed except Watchtower study. A faithful JW is expected to attain all the meetings so that they can encourage one another as the day of Jehovah draws ever nearer. Also, meeting attendance is important so that Satan may not tamper with ur relationship with Jehovah. Family worship & personal bible study has been emphasized more & more in this last days of Satan's system. Also, field service is mandatory for publishers & you must report ur hours to ur congregation secretary every month.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by TenQ: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
My legs crossed.

Waiting for MaxIntheHouse , Janosky

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
TenQ:
My legs crossed.

probably they're on their way,they'll soon arrive. But if they dare to comment here, i shall... let me just not say it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by TenQ: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Templee333:

probably they're on their way,they'll soon arrive. But if they dare to comment here, i shall... let me just not say it.
Please finish your story before responding to them else they will highjack your story and all you'll be doing is exchanging insults!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
A JW STUDENT PALAVA
If u're raised by a Jw parent,u're likely to face the wrath of ur school teachers when u refuse to sing the national anthem & say the pledge. To make matters worst,Nigerian schls make morning devotions mandatory. We Jw children were taught that church hymns & choruses were satanic because they'l make u part of Babylon the great,the world empire of false religion. For that reason,we refused to participate in the morning devotion & constant punishment was our norm every morning. Except u were brilliant in the classroom & won the favour of some prominent teachers who might (being moved by emotion) decide to make ur punishment mild (which was my luck),ur day could be miserable as a JW child in school. We refused to get christian hymn book & that meant some strokes of cane at ur back everyday. Those who become JW at adulthood didnt past thru this phase & will not understand this. Theirs is to urge the young ones to stand firm when beaten for the sake of the truth...

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
...another thing with a Jw student is that u'll be mocked & scorned at by ur classmates & teachers. We were told to take this as being persecuted for righteousness sake. Since the Jw version of christianity doesn't rhyme with general christian teachings & believe,C R K was a subject that caused debate btween us & the teacher. If u're the type that took everything abt the Jw very serious,topics that dealt with trinity,christmas,heaven & hell were problems 4 me. I'd prefer to tell the "truth" & fail exams than to accept in my exam paper that the holy spirit is the 3rd person in the holy trinity. Some of my fellow Jw children would say that i was a fool for taking what i wrote in my exam paper as serious as that,but i didn't mind. Responding to "happy new year" wishes in school was a big problem too. But no matter the challenges,I felt so lucky being a member of JW, the only people that worship the true God...

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
HOLIDAYS AND CELEBRATIONS
We were left out on many celebrations that's normal for children. We're brainwashed to believe that any celebration that the Governing Body (GB) didn't approve were satanic.Thus,christmas,new year,easter,birthday,child dedication were all worldly celebrations that we weren't allowed to partake. Not even to mention traditional festivals,that was a no no no. We couldn't play around with the kids masqurades like other children. However,the four annual occasions of JW were Special (1day) & circuit(2days) assemblies & District conventions (3days),plus "The Lord's Evening Meal" or Memorial. These were festive seasons 4 us were we displayed our new outfits as children to compensate 4 all other celebrations we missed.My uncles & aunts & grandparents & cousins weren't JWs so we were warned to stay away frm them (some of them lived in the same compound with us) during christmas season so that they won't give us "christmas rice"...

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
The governing body cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Following.

Ride on man.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Templee333:

If u are a faithful Jw reading this,please kindly get out because it is an apostate thread!
zoer:

MaxinDhouse will come for you if only he won't derail the topic
TenQ:

My legs crossed.

MaxInDHouse:

Dear brothers and sisters,
Though the GB has ordered us not to engage Apostates due to the way these despicable elements always argue fruitlessly, their intention is to make the audience go astray not to direct whoever listens to them to a specific profitable end.
Though before my baptism as a witness i often had certain doubts regarding the directives from this body, but what suppressed the doubt is the fact that there is no other group that's meeting up with my expectations as per making peace without the use of force, weapons nor casualties.
In the army our goal to make peace largely depends on how far we're able to force the opposition to surrender (drop their weapons) so when i first hard of "soldiers of Christ" i was amazed because Jesus never used force in achieving his goal as the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so i kept wondering "where are these soldiers and what type of weapons are they using to appease their adversaries to surrender? undecided
As a Muslim i always see Christianity as groups of idiots who don't know what they're doing, but when i came in contact with Jehovah's Witnesses i was deeply touched by the way they catch and disarm their enemies, so i asked myself "could this be the real soldiers of Christ?"
because they will never raise a weapon yet they're conquering millions from different races and tongues under the heavens, and not only that but making their captives fellow soldiers of PEACE. Mark 1:17
So my aim is to find a better performing group of so called Christians who can at least achieve 20% of what this group has done so far. But all i see is critics claiming Christians without any specific motive of achieving PEACE.
The Apostates are former members of this group who are bent on discrediting the GB with the aim of making their peace loving followers turn away. OK if one is saying the members following them should disperse please to what other group and for what purpose? John 6:68 smiley
So i'm using this medium to say that i for one am now convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that whatever this GB says is coming from the Prince of Peace himself. They said Apostates are useless and hopeless but then i doubted that idea, now let any Apostate direct, point, show, say, mention a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES otherwise.
Let us shun them completely just as the GB has ordered.
See you when all workers of iniquity are gone for good!
You brother Maximus smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You called humans crested by Jehova despicable?

How low can you go?...What happens to love your neighbor as yourself?
What happens to "he that insults his brother is in danger of hell".

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
zoer:

©You called humans crested by Jehova despicable?
©How low can you go?...What happens to love your neighbor as yourself?
©What happens to "he that insults his brother is in danger of hell".

©DESPICABLE:
Fit or deserving to be despised; contemptible; mean

Synonyms: vile, evil, mean, contemptible.

A person who turns his/her back on the vows they've made supposed to have a better offer so in the absence of that they should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to fulfill their vows instead of criticizing what they can't find a replacement. That's why Jesus said:

“No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the Kingdom of God" Luke 9:62
Forward ever backward never!
If they can't find a better performing group it simply means they are contemptible!

©Love your neighbour!

According to Jesus' word quoted above such ones have become a waste of time and energy so we must avoid them! Romans 16:17

©Jesus taught us that it's only those with whom we share the same line of thought that we can call BROTHERS, SISTERS, MOTHERS, FATHERS and so on {Matthew 12:46-50} but as for those who have turned their backs on the Holy One of Israel they have no share with us anymore so they are no longer our family in the house of faith!

Thanks! smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But your Freemason god in this broadcast below admitted to Watchtower getting your doctrines from Fallen Angels by mentioning Angel Number 777. What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcFrwFvOKw

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
TenQ:

Please finish your story before responding to them else they will highjack your story and all you'll be doing is exchanging insults!

Oh you're WRONG!

Enjoy your STORIES {2Timothy 4:3-4} while we enjoy the gathering of Holy Ones! 1Corinthians 14:33

Perhaps you don't know what that means let me expatiate further!

JEHOVAH promised His Witnesses:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

This means nothing as in no STORIES anyone can tell to break the wall of our faith, and any motivational speech we will silence intelligently, that's our heritage and as for our righteousness don't bother yourself because it's from our God JEHOVAH!

When JEHOVAH promised us that our PEACE will be like a river and our righteousness will be like the waves of the sea {Isaiah 48:17-18} it simply means no religion can make a better performing group because Holiness connotes Purity and it's not that you people won't have something to say against the Holy Ones chosen by our God but your problem will be easily noticed {Matthew 5:14-16} as you can't find a whiter replacement for what Jehovah has washed and made clean like SNOW and WOOL! Isaiah 1:18 smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

©DESPICABLE:
Fit or deserving to be despised; contemptible; mean

Synonyms: vile, evil, mean, contemptible.

A person who turns his/her back on the vows they've made supposed to have a better offer so in the absence of that they should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to fulfill their vows instead of criticizing what they can't find a replacement. That's why Jesus said:

“No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the Kingdom of God" Luke 9:62
Forward ever backward never!
If they can't find a better performing group it simply means they are contemptible!

©Love your neighbour!

According to Jesus' word quoted above such ones have become a waste of time and energy so we must avoid them! Romans 16:17

©Jesus taught us that it's only those with whom we share the same line of thought that we can call BROTHERS, SISTERS, MOTHERS, FATHERS and so on {Matthew 12:46-50} but as for those who have turned their backs on the Holy One of Israel they have no share with us anymore so they are no longer our family in the house of faith!

Thanks! smiley

I believe your Bible still have the portion where Christ said " I came for the sinners not the righteous"....

Jesus Christ ate with sinners, slept with sinners.

All Jesus disciples were sinners...he never called the righteous.

If JW used vile words on you would you have been a member?..

Did you still remember the portion in your Bible that said " He without sin should cast the first stone"?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
zoer:

I believe your Bible still have the portion where Christ said " I came for the sinners not the righteous"....

Jesus Christ ate with sinners, slept with sinners.

All Jesus disciples were sinners...he never called the righteous.

If JW used vile words on you would you have been a member?..

Did you still remember the portion in your Bible that said " He without sin should cast the first stone"?

Jesus never used vile words for SINNERS and so his organization (JWs) don't use such too but John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth used such words for UNREPENTANT EVILDOERS {Matthew 3:7; 12:34} so it's those who are UNREPENTANT that God's organization condemns not just sinners.
That's why i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please enjoy your stories and don't let me derail the thread for it's owner!
Farewell! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus never used vile words for SINNERS and so his organization (JWs) don't use such too but John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth used such words for UNREPENTANT EVILDOERS {Matthew 3:7; 12:34} so it's those who are UNREPENTANT that God's organization condemns not just sinners.

But this doesn't make any sense.

Or is it just me?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Or is it just me?

Darn, you 100 percent right! It’s astonishing cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Or is it just me?
Does Jesus himself makes any sense to you in the first place?
So how do you expect his thoughts to make sense to you when you don't even want to hear anything about him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Or is it just me?

You are not alone. Those are words of a delusional idiot. grin What do you expect from an Intelligent officer of the DUM DUM?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
INSIDE A KINGDOM HALL
Standard Kingdom Halls in Nigeria often have the same features (there may be some exceptions). The sign post- "KINGDOM HALL OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES". They don't likely include the location in the signboard. Some have the JW.ORG logo pasted outside.They often have two doors outside. Inside,there's a platform where talks & demonstrations are done.There are often 2 microphone stands. Above the platform is pasted the year text in bold letters. There's a corner at the back where sound instruments are kept & controlled by a qualified brother (I was once a sound conductor/servant). There are other small rooms inside (library/store/2nd hall). U have a notice board at the back & then the contribution box. They make sure that everything inside their Kh has a different name frm how the same are called in other churches so that they'll not be considered part of false religion...

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

UNREPENTANT EVIL DOERS was used on some people by jesus n john because They saw the atrocities n evils the people were commiting.

This is a faceless forum ...so why call people those names when you have seen us nor know our works?

Don't you think you are using those words to judge us blindly?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
zoer:

UNREPENTANT EVIL DOERS was used on some people by jesus n john because They saw the atrocities n evils the people were commiting.

This is a faceless forum ...so why call people those names when you have seen us nor know our works?

Don't you think you are using those words to judge us blindly?

You don't understand at all, i'm talking about those who vowed to be members of JWs but left and started criticizing the group without having any better performing group as a REPLACEMENT! John 6:68 compare to Luke 9:62

That's why i'm chatting with you who never vowed and turned against your own vow! Ecclesiastes 5:4 smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
A YOUNG PUBLISHER
A publisher is a Jw who reports his monthly field service activity to the cong secretary.I became a publisher at age 6/7 & the congregation was stired.That was the 1st time in my village congregation history for a child of that age to be a publisher.It's mandatory 4 every publisher to report their hours of field service monthly using the S4 slip. Every publisher has a record card kept & guarded by the congregation secretary. Ur card contains ur date of birth & baptism date,ur status as annointed or other sheep,ur priviledge as an elder,ministerial servant (MS) or a regular pioneer. If a JW moves to another cong, his new elders will request his card so as to knw his standing in cong. If the elders have ill will against u they attach a letter that tells ur bad behaviours in ur previous cong so that ur new cong will see u frm that light. I dnt knw what happens to card when a JW dies.I forgot to ask them abt that b4 i walked away...

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Does Jesus himself makes any sense to you in the first place?
So how do you expect his thoughts to make sense to you when you don't even want to hear anything about him? cheesy

Oh wow, so you do agree that everything was originally just an idea or thought in the mind.

Free your mind from the shackles of Watchtower and change your world view.

There is a whole new world out there for your mind to explore.

Do you have any idea how powerful your mind is?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't understand at all, i'm talking about those who vowed to be members of JWs but left and started criticizing the group without having any better performing group as a REPLACEMENT! John 6:68 compare to Luke 9:62

That's why i'm chatting with you who never vowed and turned against your own vow! Ecclesiastes 5:4 smiley

Is there a better replacement for JW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / As a Christian How Will You Handle This / Timothy Ofoegbu: Why Catholics Don't Eat Meat On Good Friday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.