Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ (841 Views)

Stop Sleeping With Bobrisky - Bobrisky's Twin Sister Blast Tonto Dikeh / Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga / Gifty Powers Supports Tonto Dikeh Over Renaming Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by Akinwalecollins: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2019
A cross-section of Nigerians have started reacting to the comment of poplar Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh over her statement….”it is shameful to be called a Nigerian”

See the full statement below and see Nigerians reactions after

It’s Only When You Leave The Shores Of Nigeria And Travel To Europe For Example, That You Will Understand What It Truly Means To Be Called A Nigerian.

“I Finally Understood What It Meant To Be Called A Nigerian. Not That I’m Totally Surprised By The Reaction I Got But To Be Honest I Got One Of The Big Shock Of My Life.

“Even As A Celebrity, I Got That Look That Said ‘So You’re A Nigerian, What A Pity’.. Honestly, As A Nigerian It’s Only When You Leave The Shores Of Nigeria And Travel To Europe For Example, That You Will Understand What It Truly Means To Be Called A Nigerian.

“To Be Called A Nigerian Outside The Shores Of The Country Is Not Something Most People Will Be Proud Of“.

[b]See the reactions here [/b]https://www.ledonng.com/2019/08/17/nigerians-blast-tonto-dikeh-over-her-shameful-to-be-a-nigerian/

Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by ashewoboy(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2019
are you proud to be a nigerian? all nigerians are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by bigeliot(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Na lie? Even me. Na like dis country suppose b? After u will hear some people say Nigerians are smart or d smartest in d world yet we can't challenge our leaders. Mumu country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by EkunKekere: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2019
The truth is always like bitterleaf. Imagine even in a joke country like Nigeria with all the kidnapping, Leah Sharibu, wretchedness, extreme poverty, banditry, FULLANUS Herdsmen, hunger etc, some people claim to be "proud" of their country.

There must be a distinct type of stupidity which is native only to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2019
He major point, she has just travelled to europe, and she wants us to know. All for clout lipsrsealed

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature
Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by harkandey(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2019
well she can relocate to Libya or Syria, then she'll realize what God has done for her for making her NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by Bonebreaker(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Abeg there is truth in what she said but
Naija de blood if u commot u go come back
Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by opebiboy: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Expired okpo
Re: Nigerians Blast Tonto Dikeh Over Her ‘shameful To Be A Nigerian’ by Aidejay(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2019
I'm not disputing her opinions
But it's Tonto dikeh.....if she no trend for this naija so 4 where she go trend again?
Dem no dey find her type for the places she won't be embarrassed to be called from

(1) (Reply)

How My ‘big Chest’ Got Me Into Trouble At School With Fellow Pupils & Teachers / Mp3: Tolanihit – Mama Mi / Alexis Eddy Has Passed Away - See Death | Obituary Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.