Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga (37380 Views)

Gifty Powers Supports Tonto Dikeh Over Renaming Of Her Child / Seyi Law Apologizes To His Wife Over Marriage Crisis Joke / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by dachilino: 11:31am On May 04, 2019
The Actors Guild of Nigeria has stated that no marriage is perfect, as it warned Tonto Dikeh over her marriage debacle which took a different twist on social media in the past few days. Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Chairman Actors Guild of Nigeria Board of Trustees who warned Tonto Dikeh on behalf of the group, stated that no marriage is perfect and her recent action is why men are scared of marrying actresses. Speaking to newstimesafrica, he said; 

“Tonto Dike is exhibiting bad behavior that we will no longer condone. What she should realize is that every marriage has its own issue."No one marriage is perfect. Issues like that are private. It is very unbecoming of her to portray us in bad light. There are so many actors who have issues with their marriages without getting the public involved. 

"Her actions does not speak well of the industry. We are not interested in her private matters; rather we are concerned about her attitude which is rubbing off negatively on other actresses. Actions like this portray the industry as having unserious ladies. That is why men are scared of marrying actresses. Thank God that we have good examples in the industry. If she is looking for sensation, she should look for something else to use.  Honestly the Board of Trustee is not happy with her and if she continues this way we will sanction her. We do not encourage bad behavior.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/no-marriage-is-perfect-actors-guild-warns-tonto-dikeh-threatens-to-sanction-her/

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by dachilino: 11:42am On May 04, 2019
wink wink wink wink
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Surulady: 11:42am On May 04, 2019
I hope she takes this as a piece advise and keep quiet

261 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Harrymig1(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2019
cheesy nice

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 11:45am On May 04, 2019
Mumu people

Person wey una go don clip her wings from the beginning na now una come dey talk.
With all these drama wey una members dey do online no one go want to associate with them anymore.

Few weeks ago we go one introduction,
Mama ask lady wetin she dey do
Lady said actress(meanwhile my guy advice her make she say something else o)
Mama calmly look me tell me,"shibaraba the pepper soup still plenty o,and jack Daniels dey cold. Make una drink well enjoy today for there will not be another time, because wedding no go fit hold"
I weak.
Papa just face TV dey watch serie A
These people dey see the nonsense they do online and them don hate them.
Wetin concern me, I load the Jackie for my system. The guy don start breakup process.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by LearnITsmash(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2019
She will not hear until she hits rock bottom

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 04, 2019
It's about time they put the toxic b*tch in her place

Her hate is affecting the whole Nigerian cyberspace

And for all those ode saying "if you haven't been through her pains, don't judge her"...Is she the first to have been through divorce??

I even doubt if Churchill as bad as it could be, did something more damning...I have heard worst cases of marriage split, and I see how the women in it get back together and continue their life after healing

the w*tch is not in any healing shit

She's just flat broke...no man wants to be with her (as that's the only way she can source income)

the next alternative now is to use her past marriage to trend and make money

Same thing with Toke Makinwa...after forming emotional in her book about her failed marriage...made people buy it and pity her...she still went to go and be sleeping with other people's husband and father

So much for mediocrity for the celebs...we Nigerians just love to prioritize these fake celebs so much

Only the bold one's call a spade a spade...I say it as it is

Nuff said.

290 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 04, 2019
She no need all that noise..

3 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 04, 2019
She should be screened for MADNESS
Her BEHAVIOR is cancerous

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by SEONaijaExpert: 12:23pm On May 04, 2019
I'm waiting to see if she would bark at the Actors guild of Nigeria. Then I will know she's got an undiluted madness in her blood.

But if not, she's a learner and still rehearsing the process.

She's been a nuisance for too long. This is not how to heal and this also is not how to remain popular or grow a YouTube page.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by johnkay1(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2019
Actors guild, so you want us to believe you guys still have iota of discipline? I doubt it.

In as much as these people below are still acting in Nollywood.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Bellotelli: 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by yinchar(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
Finally, there is someone/organization with decency in this country!

Compare to those useless actor/actress like Bryant siding with her and making fun of Churchill because Tonto said he's a 40-seconds man.

Who gives a hoot if he's 40-seconds man, she knew that before marrying him, and even so what!

She should deal with it.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Maxcollins042(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
This caution is synonymous to pouring water on a stone for someone that has allowed her bearing totally eroded by depression.

She ought to be in some asylum undergoing mental rehabilitation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nyamiri: 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
If Tonto were overseas, she would have been sued for millions of dollars and declare bankruptcy or she would be in a mental asylum reviving treatment for insanity.

As for those misguided elements supporting her, they are the spectators cheering the displays of a lunatic.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by festacman(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
Doesn't Tonto have a true pastor to advise her?
Doesn't Tonto have a qualified lawyer to advise her?
Doesn't Tonto have a close family member to advise her?
Doesn't Tonto have conscience to prick her?
Is Tonto above every moral regulatory authority around her?

Why is she being allowed to destroy herself and eventually become a social outcast?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by adonismuller(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
Is she still acting ? Who will cast that one in a movie? She will just expose the producers destiny

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
hahahahaha.... I'm waiting patiently for her reply to them.... let me cook bear, I will chop star and eat heneiken to wait

4 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Fatheroflove(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
Nice one. I have said it before and I want to say it again, Tonto needs to check herself into a rehab center for acute depression

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Adaowerri111: 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto decay still dey act movie? Abeg nor waste sanctioning

9 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by sleekpro(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
And the statement coming from the group is not #proffesional. at all.

An organization like that should do things professionally, that why they should have learned poeple as their leader.

Statements like these can make @tontodike. angry.

And we all know what happens when #kungtobto. Is angry..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by BABANGBALI: 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
Very useless girl. Her own don finish

7 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by ehissi(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2019
She go still craze talk.....that gal is high on the active ingredient used to make pampers and tramadol.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Badonasty(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2019
dachilino:
The Actors Guild of Nigeria has stated that no marriage is perfect, as it warned Tonto Dikeh over her marriage debacle which took a different twist on social media in the past few days. Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Chairman Actors Guild of Nigeria Board of Trustees who warned Tonto Dikeh on behalf of the group, stated that no marriage is perfect and her recent action is why men are scared of marrying actresses. Speaking to newstimesafrica, he said; 

“Tonto Dike is exhibiting bad behavior that we will no longer condone. What she should realize is that every marriage has its own issue."No one marriage is perfect. Issues like that are private. It is very unbecoming of her to portray us in bad light. There are so many actors who have issues with their marriages without getting the public involved. 

"Her actions does not speak well of the industry. We are not interested in her private matters; rather we are concerned about her attitude which is rubbing off negatively on other actresses. Actions like this portray the industry as having unserious ladies. That is why men are scared of marrying actresses. Thank God that we have good examples in the industry. If she is looking for sensation, she should look for something else to use.  Honestly the Board of Trustee is not happy with her and if she continues this way we will sanction her. We do not encourage bad behavior.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/no-marriage-is-perfect-actors-guild-warns-tonto-dikeh-threatens-to-sanction-her/

shey she still dey act ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by jrusky(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2019
Will she listen? Can a donkey reason better? I'm still waiting for that man that will be mad or be under curse that will present Tontoh to his family as a wife to be or as girlfriend.

Not only Actors Guild or whatever they called them infact any company or organisation that use Tontoh as ambassador is a looser already that brand will die naturally death.

I can not allow even my enemy to marry from her village talkless her family. This donkey called Tonto has finally nailed all female yeyebrity as nothing but *witches and wizards the ultimate one chance marital demon*

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment / Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Yemi Alade Shares Sexy Curvy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.