Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) (66879 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo) / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by babalonimi: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoba88:
Sir Dr. Emeka Offor was in Daura Kastina State to inspect the ongoing renovation and furnishing of Waziri Alhassan public library in Daura Kastina State which is 98% completed. The Governor of Kastina State, Aminu Bello Masari was also on sight to inspect the life impacting project.

The Waziri Alhassan library Daura is wearing a new look, tastefully renovated and modernized with its shelves fully stacked with qualitative, educative and informative books. Computers were also supplied and fully installed along with a standby generator and borehole. The renovation, furnishing and computerizing of the library came courtesy of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF) as part of its educational intervention program in Africa. Sir Emeka Offor Foundation has given out books and computers worth over 22 million dollars to primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in Nigeria and 18 other African countries through its book distribution program. Other educational institutions in Kastina state had benefitted hugely from SEOF’s book distribution program in the past.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/the-library-anambra-billionaire-emeka.html

Library in daura? Who ll read d books? Almajiris? Hw many has northern elite donated in d east?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Raheemjfk: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
They said charity begins at home but this matter come different.
Is this regime charity begins in Daura
Igbo no Dey act for no reason shaa
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
oyatz:
Impacting unto the lives of the Youths is a great thing.
God will reward his good deeds.

Intention matters to God. If you are the God Believer (from the Christian angle), the reason that poor woman offering was accepted was because of her intention and sacrifice behind her offering, not like trying to gain some scrupulous favor from it.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

Why don't you want to take up the challenge to think through and work on the solution instead of simply abandoning all to God as if you are not created, as everyone else in His image?
What are you scared of
What can it be? Or you are just being truthful to Buhari's allegation about Nigerian youths?
You don't reason properly. How many times have you confronted them and the situation changed for good? Let me ask you: the one Sowore braced up to do, how did your government view it? You're just talking as if you don't live in Naija. Besides, you're not making sense if you believe Buhari's allegation about Nigeria's youth. What has he been able to do in order to impact the lives of Nigerian youth positively, especially from his region? Common security he cannot provide. He's a lazy man that deserves only the post of a gate keeper (including you that believe him).
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Don't be an educated illiterate, I'm no ass licker or play those Una tribe stuff , I'm from same tribe with Mr emeka offor and when it comes to handling electricity issue he is incompetent so fg should try new investors too , so man don't be unfortunate
kernel001:

Why? Because he's from a particular region you don't like, or he stole your destiny?

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
Don't be an educated illiterate, I'm no ass licker or play those Una tribe stuff , I'm from same tribe with Mr emeka offor and when it comes to handling electricity issue he is incompetent so fg should try new investors too , so man don't be unfortunate

Then... Direct your anger to the right authorities and stop poking us with imaginary indignant.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Am sorry man but u really need help nd attention but I'm sorry I won't be the one to give that to you
kernel001:

Then... Direct your anger to the right authorities and stop poking us with imaginary indignant.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
Am sorry man but u really need help nd attention but I'm sorry I won't be the one to give that to you

You sound quite frustrated with your responses, trust me, I didn't gamble with your destiny.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by fergie001: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That what am saying, over here the case is different. There light virtually every day, sometimes nearly 2 days unintery.

Bro, nwayo nwayo everybody will be captured into the grid...na small small.

EEDC are really doing great these days...

Calm, down soon all will be captured and u go dey see light anyhow.
I know the power is v.good in Anambra and Enugu.

But am telling you that we don wait so tey,we don dey loss weight!

Now,everyone gets the lumos solar or Gen.
In fact,the most thriving business in Umuahia as I speak to you today, is fuel station. It's like everywhere because of EEDC.

We have resigned to fate. If you have access to him, gwa ya n'ona gbali...hoo haa.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Can cow read?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Igbo man will be last to seek secession.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

I know the power is v.good in Anambra and Enugu.

But am telling you that we don wait so tey,we don dey loss weight!

Now,everyone gets the lumos solar or Gen.
In fact,the most thriving business in Umuahia as I speak to you today, is fuel station. It's like everywhere because of EEDC.

We have resigned to fate. If you have access to him, gwa ya n'ona gbali...hoo haa.

My brother, u funny oooooo

Nwayo nwayo.... we will reach there...

Little patience...and all will be delivered.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by vertueptime: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bthe whole books no pass N2.5m , na him dem de quote million dollars,
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by googi: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
We have to be careful when a man decides on good deed like this instead of spraying on vanities.

Usein Bolt once donated money to charity in one of the rich Asian country well after one of his victory there.

Some people blamed him for not giving that money to charity in Jamaica. Whatever his motive, if he made money there, and if Emeka Offor made money in Daura, it is a smart move.

It is different from one of our Yoruba (can't remember which) pastor that took money from the poor in Nigeria to give charity in Israel.

Emeka spent widely in my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tradernaija:

Yoruba's with their dull brains...

unity beggars. if Yoruba are dull you won't be leaving your village in mass to seek asylum in their land
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by smileyoo: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
daura of all places. why not site it in sambisa forest? d lib 'll soon turn to a desolate place due to non_patronage.smh
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Makefav(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoba88:
Sir Dr. Emeka Offor was in Daura Kastina State to inspect the ongoing renovation and furnishing of Waziri Alhassan public library in Daura Kastina State which is 98% completed. The Governor of Kastina State, Aminu Bello Masari was also on sight to inspect the life impacting project.

The Waziri Alhassan library Daura is wearing a new look, tastefully renovated and modernized with its shelves fully stacked with qualitative, educative and informative books. Computers were also supplied and fully installed along with a standby generator and borehole. The renovation, furnishing and computerizing of the library came courtesy of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF) as part of its educational intervention program in Africa. Sir Emeka Offor Foundation has given out books and computers worth over 22 million dollars to primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in Nigeria and 18 other African countries through its book distribution program. Other educational institutions in Kastina state had benefitted hugely from SEOF’s book distribution program in the past.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/the-library-anambra-billionaire-emeka.html

Wao great Idea, I have seen people who are rich built houses in the area of their choice, I have seen people who prayed and tried hard to owned a small building and could not

I have seen other set of people who are rich but dream to cross a mighty oceans without bridges, they have money to build but procrastinate eventually failed to own house before they retired or growth old and have also seen people who beg for money / who fetch water for a living and still become a landlord, your choice will determine your greatness in life.

Choose to buy a house or landed properties @
www.niceproperties.com.ng

Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/properties1
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
kings09:
For political gains

Buhari no even now eme, not to talk of ka.... ndiara
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by oyatz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Many youths in Daura will make use of this modern Library and it will help their education.
Anything that can be used to reduce illitracy and increase education is welcomed by me.

He may not be a good man but he had done a good thing.

kingy1:

Intention matters to God. If you are the God Believer (from the Christian angle), the reason that poor woman offering was accepted was because of her intention and sacrifice behind her offering, not like trying to gain some scrupulous favor from it.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by RxTreasure: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

Because they are usually knights in the Catholic Church
not just Catholic but Anglican too
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
If he like let him build heaven in daura that his business ,my own is that federal should never try to renew his contract in handling eedc , the man just want money he don't care if they is light or not
The man is greedy. Imagine barth nnaji money hanging on the air in Aba because of this idiot
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Princedapace:

Exactly. I dont know if it is low IQ that is wrong with millions here. You will see an educated person insulting ur tribe becus ur tribe didnt produce president. I keep wondering their tribe that produced president many times is any different from the region without president so far?

No, I have traveled a lot across this country. I mean a lot, it is same story everywhere with few differences.

The unstable power supply is a Nigeria's problem and not south west or south east problem. if more than half a population of a country cant enjoy stable power supply, it is a national disgrace.

The unemployment is a national problem. As e dey affect yoruba youths, na so e dey affect igbo youths, na so e dey affect hausa youths.

Our country does not have standard water supply system. It is everywhere from east to west to south south, to north!

Insecurity is high across the country and mainly affect poor people who make up more than half of the population. It affects Hausa man, igbo man, yoruba man, Ijaw man, etc. It knows no tribe!

bad roads are across the country. Erosion affects all erosion prone regions in the country!

Lack of standard housing is a national problem!

poor salary jobs is a national problem!

Corruption knows no tribe. As huasa politicians are stealing, same way yoruba politicians, igbo politicians, south south politicians are stealing!

As hausa politicians have used our money to send their kids abroad for education, same way yoruba politicians, igbo politicians, south south politicians have done.

As politicians have abandoned our hospitals to seek medicals abroad, same way all of them from all the regions have done.

No city in Nigeria can be called a developed city. Not even Abuja. No one. facilities that make a city developed are seriously lacking in cities across the country.

Poverty no sabi tribe. If not for yahoo fraud, ritual, kidnapping, poverty rate would have been even more.

Nigerians, i dont understand why we so much love our leaders o. Some regions are already so happy that Tinubu may become next president. Ask them why? All becus he is from their region! Does this make sense to us in this country?

My brother, as u see Nigerians like this, I don tire for their matter. They can never learn. They love their oppressors more than anything else.

If u get way, my bro, legally migrate out of the country. the people are not even ready to change.

Oh my God! Your analysis is the most spot on article I have ever read in a while. You hit the nail on the head.. My brother you are a guru.. I wish every Nigerian and African youth will read this write up regardless of tribe and religious beliefs. I am in the USA and forget about what you read in the news regarding the situation of immigrants we will rather be in the USA than to ever come back to our country in it's present state. We will rather clean toilets and at least make a decent living without the police or army harassing us (the police here even drive you home if you are lost), there is constant power supply. Every tap runs.. there are basic amenities and even some people choose to be homeless out of their lifestyle and mistakes. There are even shelters for homeless people they eat food and can afford to buy some things for themselves. In my sojourn my eyes were opened and I realized everything you just wrote down here. Nigeria needs emergency help... Tribalism must be eradicated in order for us to move forward. But like you said the masses are not ready for a change they would rather hero worship the same political rogues who have put our nation in this mess..

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by aalangel(f): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
God deliver people from efulefu spirit...
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
this is infact annoying. Anambra as a whole has not such standard a library
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tradernaija:

Mine is one, yours, others...

No wonder. The name of your community is "Mine". Oga from mine, weldone.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Oh my God! Your analysis is the most spot on article I have ever read in a while. You hit the nail on the head.. My brother you are a guru.. I wish every Nigerian and African youth will read this write up regardless of tribe and religious beliefs. I am in the USA and forget about what you read in the news regarding the situation of immigrants we will rather be in the USA than to ever come back to our country in it's present state. We will rather clean toilets and at least make a decent living without the police or army harassing us (the police here even drive you home if you are lost), there is constant power supply. Every tap runs.. there are basic amenities and even some people choose to be homeless out of their lifestyle and mistakes. There are even shelters for homeless people they eat food and can afford to buy some things for themselves. In my sojourn my eyes were opened and I realized everything you just wrote down here. Nigeria needs emergency help... Tribalism must be eradicated in order for us to move forward. But like you said the masses are not ready for a change they would rather hero worship the same political rogues who have put our nation in this mess..

Thank you bro. May God help us seriously. All they understand here is tribe, tribe, tribe. Even the most broke people only care about tribe. What is my business with tribe? U have presidency, u still dont have electricity, ur cities cant compete with ordinary cape town, u dont have water, no food, unemployment everywhere, bad roads, poor education, poor health care, etc, what is now the gain of presidency that u will be insulting and mocking other regions?

I dont know when Nigerians will understand that political appointment is not dividend of democracy. I wish to get out of this country, we dont reason alike at all. And it is so painful.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
FocusedB1h:

This is nothing to be proud of especially when they do it at the neglect of their region. They go about “developing” every other place but the entire south east is a mess.
Stupidity
bloody men like emeka offor hardly does anything useful for his immediate environment.
if you know what I mean.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Emmadgrt20(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
this is the typical example of the saying "casting pearl to the swine" giving valuable to people that don't know the value
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Why igbo billionaires especially the once from Anambra they add ''Sir'' to their name?
He is a night in church
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Why igbo billionaires especially the once from Anambra they add ''Sir'' to their name?
Most are probably Catholics. That state produces many catholic priests too.
The catholic church bestows church knighthood. Much like the Queen of England does upon recommendation of UK prime minister in modern times.

The Pope is a head of state too in addition to being head of the church.

Many Igbo billionaires have probably built churches and donated to the catholic church with other humanitarian acts. Promoting the catholic faith.

They often earn their knighthood that way.

Since in 9ja we are crazy about titles, you see these titles. In other countries people hardly use such titles daily.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Igbo and their half smartness.
Mumu talk!
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by TrendyNwendy: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
FocusedB1h:

This is nothing to be proud of especially when they do it at the neglect of their region. They go about “developing” every other place but the entire south east is a mess.
Stupidity
Increase the volume please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry / We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.