Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos (54437 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by mrjaydee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ass licking going global

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by agaliboy: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
I live in Abuja. With the level of boredom on weekends and public holidays here, why won't people turn up for any social event or free association gathering?.

As I dey now wey I no be big man for naija, if I declare a social gathering or party anywhere in Abuja, I'm sure many people will show up. Even people I've never met. Thats the result of boredom and people having not much to do to kill time

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Alex must have strong juju
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by wonder233: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Empress my love, I have always had a crush on her eyes, she is so beautiful
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Rubbiish(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sleekbaby:
I didn't see any lady with hijab there, is the sallah barbecue for the Christians?
Lolzz
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
The party isn't for jollification it was for networking. People meeting each other and discussing business. This is one of the strategy of the rich.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by mozona(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
i want to do something like this and invite my friends.

just fall one big ram, make dem use am do suya, pepper soup for them.

IJN amen.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by CaptainMitch: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mrs Timaya
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
KingAzari:
AlexReports licking asses since 19kiridin.

Bills must be paid... All na hustle. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by hisexcellency34: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
I no see better people for here nah
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by usmandra11(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
that is not sallah celebration because all women are not wearing hijab

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by wayandlife: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?

Call 112
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Salah and Mane tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by gabsmilez(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
AlexReports:
Popular Abuja-based Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah has held a Barbecue Party to commemorate the Eid Al Adha Sallah celebration, as her friends turned-up abrutly to the impromptu get-together, held at her mansion in Gwarinpa, Abuja.

According to the Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah said that the Barbecue party was organised to ensure that her Muslim friends and colleagues were happy in this season Ramadan and that the engagements of sacrifice for peace and unity is fervently established.

The party which was enlivened with the presence of top Nigeria Abuja- based nollywood celebrities, entertainment CEOs, Event hosts, top showbiz personalities, family members, friends and loved ones.

While reacting to the turnouts and attendance at the sallah Ramadan Barbeque celebration, Actress Njamah made a post via her verified instagram page, she writes, "it turned out to be the best sallah meat in the history of Sallah, especially with the huge turnup in less than 5hours".

She also thanked everyone who made out time to grace her invitation, she says, "thanks guys, you all made the meat sweeter". It was indeed a humourous and funfilled setting for everyone, with so much merriment, drinks, food and meats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIaUYkM5PGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5xlSGb9N4I

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/08/actress-empress-njamah-hosts-sallah.html?m=1
Sallah don pass na, awon bloggers self
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by katlord(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
rawpadgin:
So this Alex report of a guy don turn celebrity like this

Seun osewa u see ur life?

Na to dey work with FBI u sabi

Hahahaha
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by katlord(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?

Take her to the ministry of women affairs in akure. They'll take her into custody and unite her with her family in Edo. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by electrokcoi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
so na party wey them do since how many days ago u just de tell us now, why u no talk since wet de party still de on mtttww.....
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Lovelife433(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
why Empress con fat like mumu like dis? Thank orumila, timaya drip dat bag of beans.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by penguinpikin: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
somebody will go n eat his destiny... why the merry....say alhajis have paid

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Neoteny(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
So much stupidity in this

Busybodi Alexreports called it Ramadan... it's not.

The hostess, with her kooky fake accent, boasted of buying a full ram. Like, has anyone ever bought half a ram?

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by DavidEsq(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
smiley

No be I dey see for the last pics so??
Wait o. Na him o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!
Chei! So after all those 30k BMC allawaee, na so e con be las las grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by LadySarah: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:

Open a thread in family section asap!
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Isoduwa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
smiley

Yes it's him the guy from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Neddstark: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by frozen70(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
She has the money
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Neddstark:

Thanks. My bad
You are welcome
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Tharaja(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy......I think so. Nairalnad number one griller

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by eddieguru(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
smiley

cheesy grin cheesy...who be
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
Take her to d nearest police station or TV station.

Don't go alone oooo. Have at least 3 or 4 other witnesses - make boys no tag u kidnapper...

U know as it be na grin
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Yakade(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Luiz1:

Take her to d nearest police station or TV station.

Don't go alone oooo. Have at least 3 or 4 other witnesses - make boys no tag u kidnapper...

U know as it be na grin
after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Yakade(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
LadySarah:

after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.
Open a thread in family section asap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.