Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal (57695 Views)

Is It Normal For Police To Enter A Street & Arrest People Without Offense? / Thief Caught While Trying To Enter The House Of A London Based Man In Delta.PICS / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by PlayMaker001(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Kai!!!

Well I supply freshly milled palm oil at 9500 Grade A...Super taste

Phone no in signature �
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by Offpoint: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?
Take her to the nearest police station, they'll handle the rest.
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by StrikeBack(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Come to papa grin
God will bless you!

1 Like

Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by ecowas: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?
God bless you please take her to the police station,there is a welfare in Lagos State where that boy who was locked up in the kernel was taken to , a shelter home precisely but the police will direct you what to do
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by godofuck231: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Free butt whooping before the cops arrive
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by osazsky(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
If it's me I will just pretend ae if am trying to fix ceiling fan for them
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by Mizwisdom(f): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
You Again

What apen?
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by lincs25(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.
Thumb up for you a good Samaritan, but supposing you get Immigration everything is free. I work with immigration
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What apen?
You Don Forget Me
Re: Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Yakade:
after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.
God bless u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.