Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

B.sc Holder Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Says She Makes More Money - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B.sc Holder Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Says She Makes More Money (277 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Wheelbarrow Pusher, Graduate In His NYSC Uniform - Photos / She Makes #40,000 Weekly Selling Bitter Leaf. See Full Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B.sc Holder Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Says She Makes More Money by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2019
A young Graduate pretty lady who is identified as Jossy Otu on her facebook page has revealed that the money she makes from food selling is better much than the salary earners . On her post she said
"poverty is a choice. #proudofmyhustle"

She wrote;

“Hello, this is me. I sell food on a wheelbarrow, yes I went to school, married to a lawyer, but some will say y r u doing this? Some even said u r beautiful to be selling food in a wheelbarrow? I laughed, see when God want to bless you he takes you out of yourself comfort zone, am not ashamed of my hustle, I got praises likewise criticised for my hustle.

The first time I took my wheelbarrow I almost went back, I was ashamed @ first, what will my friends and family say chai, but then I encouraged myself if I go broke now some of my friends and family will desert me, so to hell with what people will say, that day I sold all my food by 1 pm and mad a profit of 3k my capital being 5k chai I wan craze, that devil is lier.

Click below to read her full story.

https://damsinier..com/2019/08/unbelievable-pretty-young-lady-and-bsc.html?m=1

Re: B.sc Holder Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Says She Makes More Money by majamajic(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2019
nne u are hardworking woman even though u married a charge and bail lawyer ,

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria For Logistics Coordinator / Facts Why Women Are Suspect Members Of Society / 3 Professional Courses At 70% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.