Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Prices Of Peanut In The North. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Prices Of Peanut In The North. (589 Views)

Supplier/exporter Of Peanut (Groundnut) In Nigeria / Price Of Peanut Coating Machine In Nigeria / Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of Peanut In The North. by duruZed(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Fellow nairalander's, pls for those that stays in the northern part of the country or those that are in groundnut business, abeg help me to check the prices of unshelled groundnut over there and which state has the cheapest and affordable groundnut. Pls help a brother. Thanks
Re: Prices Of Peanut In The North. by duruZed(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pls still waiting for reply
Re: Prices Of Peanut In The North. by Jaylord12(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Ur contact

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Peanut In The North. by duruZed(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jaylord12:
Ur contact
08160347347 (sms) thanks.
Re: Prices Of Peanut In The North. by duruZed(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very disappointing that here in nl you can't ask for a genuine help and get it, not everyone is a scammer or thief. I was just asking for help or direction from people who know better than me.
Re: Prices Of Peanut In The North. by danwa25(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
duruZed:
Very disappointing that here in nl you can't ask for a genuine help and get it, not everyone is a scammer or thief. I was just asking for help or direction from people who know better than me.
was the one who called you now. It as really gone up. You can wait till next year but if you are interested in egunsi(melon).

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Peanut In The North. by duruZed(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
duruZed:
Thank you mr. Steven Ahmed for showing concern and calling me on the said issue, may God also bring out a helper to you in your time of need amen.

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Name Of This Snake We Kill In A Local Bar Today? / Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming / Table Size Catfish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.