Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

#bbn: "Am Tired Of The House, I Wanna Leave"- Khafi. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbn: "Am Tired Of The House, I Wanna Leave"- Khafi. (539 Views)

I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbn: "Am Tired Of The House, I Wanna Leave"- Khafi. by Abolarin24(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Big Brother Naija Housemate Khafi has shown her interest in leaving the house this Sunday on 17th August 2019.

She is however up for possible eviction after she was nominated.

Khafi revealed this to follow housemate Cindy after a disagreement with another Housemate Jackie last night.

The faceoff with Jackie started when Big Brother gifted the housemates alcohol after the Friday night arena game.

When it arrived, Jackie argued that the drinks were for the cruisetopia team. Her comment did not go well with the ‘Icons’, and this led to a serious disagreement.

Click for Details

SOURCE:

https://abolarinsworld.com/bbn-am-tired-of-the-house-i-wanna-leave-khafi-see-reasons/

Re: #bbn: "Am Tired Of The House, I Wanna Leave"- Khafi. by OKorowanta: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Proprietress of the Olosho High College!
Your police job is under scrutiny in UK.
Wen you come out you go hear the gist.
I pray you don't loose on two fronts.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mistakenly Jumped Into The Sea During Swimming Practice / Guess What? Nigerian American Muiscian Jidenna Is Looking For A Wife! / Actress Ruth Khadiri Welcome Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.