Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa (53800 Views)

FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by katlord(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Your argument is only part of the bigger picture..

The reason we keep getting it wrong as a continent is largely due to wrong analysis.
When you take an European or American set of spectacles to assess a sub-saharan African problem, you get wrong solution prototypes that can't be well-executed if at all well understood....

Either due to previous rulership, as a continent, we lack collectively a true understanding of our spirit, culture and by default essence. There are a few shining lights who often become decimated due to the struggle to be understood by their very society or bedevilled by their weaknesses.

The minute we take pride in ourselves after a redefinition of what we are, politics and polities will inherently shape up and step up!!

You on point though! Can't agree less

There's a lot to be done so as to bring us into positive light. Not threads of this nature

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by Neoteny(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ah.

Invictus

New distraction for the attention-deficit unproductive youths

Regina Daniels
Bobrisky
Tonto
Server
Success

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by PECON1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
midolian:
One of the few ways to know ill gotten wealth

1. Wasteful spending by the owner of the wealth
2. If Nigerian, the region which the owner comes from
meme of the year.buhari unconcern pics

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by xcelentattitude(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
LadySarah:
I hope they wont stiffle us with this guy's news.very soon we will hear''Meet InvictusObi's family. grin grin

Is that convictus obi's sister?

On a more serious note, is that part of NYSC drill shocked
Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by stanley000: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Torg77:

Keep this same energy and speak to your state governor the same way and let's see if you don't get sent to prison without trial..obi is not the Nigeria's problems. You people need to start addressing your leaders and stop pretending
leave theese jealous fools on nairaland. They have no idea they are being used to destract them from this bad tyranic govt. The easiest way to rule ppl is to keep them devided and the only way to keep them devided is to turn the poor against the rich
Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by Torg77: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
daddytime:

A classic and expected yen yen yen from an unrepentant felon.

You'd complain of your leaders as the reason why you are fleeing your country but when you get to a country where the leaders have it all sorted with a legit job for you to work and shame your useless leaders instead you'd resort to the fast lane because it is ingrained in your DNA to be lazy which you often times confuse for smartness.

This is a poor attempt at trying to sound smart..once again,address your leaders..they are the reason why your mother is without constant electricity and no health care plans LOL stop rejoicing over the arrest of a guy that has nothing to do with the poor state the country is..obi got arrested but I hardly ever see politicians on nairaland..soo start worrying about why fuel prices are high and stop jubilating over the arrest of obi because the truth is you would really love to have his lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Coolabbie:
I wanted to reply you but I saw your signature.

Yea I went against my signature by replying you

undecided
Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by greypencils: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
gaventa:
I see comment from haters who feel oppressed saying “Good for him” this that. Check yourself are you really a saint? From the vendor that inflates prices to the pastor that extorts the congregation to the banker that siphones funds to the director of a parastatal that delays pension just to yield profit. It’s so obvious we all are fake ass waiting for others to fail just because we can attain such height too. Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.
Keep playing the we are all sinners card. Bushmeat go catch hunter one day.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by TemmyT002(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Coolabbie:
You will never see a Mark Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos doing this even if those guys can buy the whole world.

It is always bastàrd fraudsters like these that want to show say dem don arrive.

The black man must always flaunt his 'riches' to pepper dem.
The mumu ones being peppered will turn around to ask God stupid questions like "God when?" "Baba pick up my call."

All of una go dey alright one day.

Wait till you get filthy rich. You go do more than that
Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by seguno2: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
katlord:
We are! The right leadership is yet to be voted into power. Politics is the sub structure of societies. I believe Africa as a whole is a case study for many European scholars till date given the enormous resources we have. It's even stated that half of the world resources are deposited and found in Africa but sadly it's a continent bedeviled with bad leadership and docile followers. Very unfortunate!

Are you saying that leadership from the politics is different from the people/society

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by numen(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Keep waiting.

#Bye
anonimi:

Can you please give names of such cartels/members who are celebrated as role models by the whites despite being public about their debauchery lifestyle as the guys we hail here?
I hope you won't take forever to come up with your list.
Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by gaventa: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pele pope John Greypencils. The obvious truth isn’t that yet you feel intimated by anyone who Is living better than you. Understand that none of us is getting out of this life alive. Obinwanne will be sentenced and if he eventually he does time he will Be freed someday and still come out and Be richer than you with your so called Saint life.. His children will still employ your children. Dey dere make pant Dey wear you. The government is fucking you back and forth and you are here hating on a fellow who has decided his fate. He easy Na him you no go learn spamming. Brother keep hating but I assure for every evil you do no O matter how little you will pay for it too. He without sin should cast the first stone .
greypencils:
Keep playing the we are all sinners card. Bushmeat go catch hunter one day.
Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by greypencils: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
gaventa:
Pele pope John Greypencils. The obvious truth isn’t that yet you feel intimated by anyone who Is living better than you. Understand that none of us is getting out of this life alive. Obinwanne will be sentenced and if he eventually he does time he will Be freed someday and still come out and Be richer than you with your so called Saint life.. His children will still employ your children. Dey dere make pant Dey wear you. The government is fucking you back and forth and you are here hating on a fellow who has decided his fate. He easy Na him you no go learn spamming. Brother keep hating but I assure for every evil you do no O matter how little you will pay for it too. He without sin should cast the first stone .
na for nairaland you fit write long epistle, show yourself na, may boys direct efcc reach your side weaklings calling themselves bravehearts. My children are geniuses and will use their own brains and hands to make their own money...scammer oshi...dem go catch you soon, dey make mouth dey go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by gaventa: 4:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Just imagine yourself, so quick to call me a scammer despite not even knowing me personally. Bro live let’s live. You are no mans Judge. Agitate for EFcc to track politicians who screw you daily, I’m not even sure you are a victim of scam sef so what’s the fuss about.
greypencils:
na for nairaland you fit write long epistle, show yourself na, may boys direct efcc reach your side weaklings calling themselves bravehearts. My children are geniuses and will use their own brains and hands to make their own money...scammer oshi...dem go catch you soon, dey make mouth dey go...

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa by greypencils: 4:55am On Aug 19, 2019
gaventa:
Just imagine yourself, so quick to call me a scammer despite not even knowing me personally. Bro live let’s live. You are no mans Judge. Agitate for EFcc to track politicians who screw you daily, I’m not even sure you are a victim of scam sef so what’s the fuss about.
Oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.