Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) (18186 Views)

CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) / ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians / Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- harsh
- crafty
- greedy
- poverty
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- insincerity.
- impatient.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- disorganized.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by KingGBsky(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
I’m sure it’s only in Nigeria that you have open gutters everywhere. If you cannot put a slab on gutters why create one in the first place?
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by somehow: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

nigerian goverment is very very slow....population is growin and growin and they have no idea how to manage....they only care about giant of africa title....

how to manage giant of africa,they have no idea....

Are the people manageable?

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Paulo3ree(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Totally wrong
What is the ministry of environment doing?
Embezzling?
Let these guy's not go and encure for themselves an expensive illness cause they are not trained to do so moreover no allowance created for it(medical). Don't be surprise they will just go home without medics after the exercise.
Safety in every endeavor must not be compromised, that's my take
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Give it 2weeks it will again be filled with filth

Nigerians are not disciplined
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
somehow:

Are the people manageable?

not realy....nigerians may be the most stubborn human beings on earth....
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good job.
But the govt has to wake up and craft a policy on these non-recyclable waste items.
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by portplus: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
seguno2:

Where are the local government officials?
Is this not town council work
Are the governors so jobless?

What I am saying is that citizens must have a sense of responsibility as regards waste disposal.
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by somehow: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

not realy....nigerians may be the most stubborn human beings on earth....
Rigid and confidently ignorant
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Realboygenius(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kudos to them

Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by glowingflame7: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
colestephan86:
cleaning isn't the solution but strict laws on sanitation.

Consistent cleaning is the solution. If a place is clean, people will not boldly litter it.
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
since this new governor enter. things are going back to normal
up Sanwo-olu
my governor
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by naijajobx: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by goshen26: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
My own is lag govt should make strict laws that deal with environment offenders; if you are seen throwing dirts from ur car or public bus, you should be dragged down and asked to do community service for 4 hours

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Daneguakhi:
How come i have a feeling they did a half job, as in they didn't pack out the beginning of the gutter?
that photo was doesnt show a concluded job
Well just my opinion sha
But kudos to them, that face-mask cannot stem the stench of rotting waste
Typical Nigerians Atitude to work.

Or maybe they cleared up, concluded the job the next day.

Stench you say? i used to work for the Wesminster council, unblocking and cleaning sewages under undergrounds.. We used be Aquinted with tons of different kinda human wastes, tons of Female sanitary pads, Tons of used condoms and toilet papers.The difference is we were paid £20 Hour for 6 Hours a day job. and we had The Appropriate PPE (personal protective Equipment) I quit because it started Affecting my lungs.
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
They are trying, it's not easy, i just hope Lagosians won't throw dirts into the gutter again.
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Daneguakhi(m): 5:37am On Aug 18, 2019
gypsey:
Typical Nigerians Atitude to work.

Or maybe they cleared up, concluded the job the next day.

Stench you say? i used to work for the Wesminster council, unblocking and cleaning sewages under undergrounds.. We used be Aquinted with tons of different kinda human wastes, tons of Female sanitary pads, Tons of used condoms and toilet papers.The difference is we were paid £20 Hour for 6 Hours a day job. and we had The Appropriate PPE (personal protective Equipment) I quit because it started Affecting my lungs.

You get the drift! Nigerians especially Government workers have this "I cant come and kill myself attitude on top wetin" attitude. That gutter clearing is just propaganda. Its not their modus operandi
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by mykelly(m): 6:07am On Aug 18, 2019
If LASG is really serious, they should arrest all the occupants of all houses surrounding that blocked drainage
Amarachi1990:
Somewhere on Adeniji Adele Road in Lagos

See more here https://thickmatch.com/good-job-lawma-officers-clean-gutters-sawages-lagos-pictures/
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Lagosians are dirty.
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Why doesn't the Government install dustbins every few metres like its done in civilised countries to prevent people littering the streets and drains and causing perpetual flooding. And then back this up with patrols of enforcement officers dishing out instantly payable fines or arrest of any one caught littering thereafter.

And also cover the drains with removable grilled units that can be removed for cleaning. There is no civilised or wannabe civilised country with open drains. For one, open drains breed disease especially malaria.

Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by JezabelVessir: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
somehow:
And then the people in the area will replace the packed diets with new sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1wE9b9r_V0
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Daneguakhi:

You get the drift! Nigerians especially Government workers have this "I cant come and kill myself attitude on top wetin" attitude. That gutter clearing is just propaganda. Its not their modus operandi
grin grin @propanda and modus Operandi. well.. in that case maybe they have an ulterior motives on why they left the job unfinished.
Re: LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) by glowingflame7: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
If they don't do it, you will complain. If they do it, you will still complain. Ulterior motive ko, interior motive ni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do Doctors Go To When They Fall Sick? / Mental Health: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Enlightens Americans On Anxiety / THE DANGERS OF MP/WIDAL TEST (www.primerhealth.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.