Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI (40124 Views)

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by larryking540: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
DameB:

Ehwohh... shocked shocked... Sotey them even give am life monitoring things.. better personal handler..
The desperation that makes people seek evil spiritual means to be wealthy is really wack.. You will lose your soul and sanity and everything

pastor say make he go tb Joshua o,
if u see dis guy he too clean,,with tattoo and earing,

there is nothing in Ghana, na ritual boys day do there, even though u know get d intention u will definitely do d ritual becus who acomodate u go intimate u, Go tell u say if in 6 months time u kw collect money u go do comot from d e hux, u go con day fin who wan show u way for gh up and down,

I kw day jealous who day build hux o,i kw day look motor way pass me 2 times becus 9ja na bleeped up nation and 60 of the youth are into either frude or ritual, na very few day hustle small small legetly,

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by DameB(f): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
BumbleDevil:

That's his undoing. Professional fraud masters don't flaunt their wealth on social media. I learnt a lot from his fraud case. One of his greatest mistakes is to live his life on social media.

Some Nigerians will post every aspect of their life on social media. Dont be like Invictus Obi.

The investigator even confirmed a bathtub found on his IG page, with a bathtub invoice found in his email...
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by otipoju(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Elexdallas:
Omo.
80% of people celebrating this news on Nairaland are poor,
Quote me if you are not. And you must have at least a million naira in your account.
We too like bad news in this country

What is bad is bad. And one million naira is less than what my friends earn in a month. Legitimately from salary.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by larryking540: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
DameB:

Ehwohh... shocked shocked... Sotey them even give am life monitoring things.. better personal handler..
The desperation that makes people seek evil spiritual means to be wealthy is really wack.. You
will lose your soul and sanity and everything

yeah
they must have told him, he will not kill someone, but they forgot to tel him d covenant he is signing, dead boy day on e own u go day sleep with am,
na girls I pity pass, ur guy day hustle small small, greed no let u stay with am becus uwan dress like ini edo, and d rest of them, boy way u day follow e papa no get money, d guy was not born with a silver spoon, e family is nothing to write about, and u can't question his wealth,he doesn't have any company, but e money long,

girls sha, make day better calm down o
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by lenghtinny(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Stillthebest:

Are you a Yahoo bois lol? That obese lovers really sounds ludicrous. On a more serious "exercise book"(note) you are correct
Simi see trouble cheesy
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by ThatFairGuy: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Exactly... Always waiting for someone's downfall angry
They're hypocrites that sings song of praises when it roses and criticize indefinitely once it's other way round... Bunch of haters. Internet happy lazy ass
I don't subscribe to fraudulent act thought
realestniggah:
Nigerians are always waiting for your down fall before dem cast you
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by tealaw(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Every effort of the igbos to appear on the Forbes list frustrated.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Invictusobi's village people have finally caught up with him.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by tealaw(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
The igbos always trying to outdo the yorubas. Naira Marley arrested by Efcc: small boy stunt. We can do better. We get arrested by the FBI.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by TheAlchemist: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
slowice:
The truth is that most wealthy Nigerians ve stolen other people's money through different criminal scheme....some ve done it with the help of influential politicians and even the government. There's hardly a clean billionaire in Nigeria

Clean millionaire maybe clean billionaire impossicant
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by Elexdallas(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
otipoju:

What is bad is bad. And one million naira is less than what my friends earn in a month. Legitimately from salary.

Nice,
But people celebrating the news are happy not because he was caught, but out of jealousy, imagine being celebrated on Forbes and they are here celebrating FTC.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by otipoju(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Elexdallas:

Nice,
But people celebrating the news are happy not because he was caught, but out of jealousy, imagine being celebrated on Forbes and they are here celebrating FTC.

Assumptions are dangerous. Bro, if you have experienced firsthand the damage the activities of these guys do to the legitimate aspirations of other Nigerians.

Once you open your mouth to say I am a Nigerian...the smiles fade away and an invisible wall is built to shut you out.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by darkelf: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2019
DameB:
Others should just wait, FBI is coming for them...
They will be giving motivational quotes and making the insecure people on the gram depressed...not knowing say na association of oloshos and wayawaya...
Those thinking of suicide cos you are over 40 and still struggling while you see those under 30 flaunting wealth... TAKE NOTE!!! There's always more to it than meets the eyes

LOLLL

I couldn't have said this better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by studentofTruth: 2:27am On Aug 18, 2019
larryking540:

bro things day sup, the babe way follow d guy come church when e reach 3am the girl waka like say she wan go piss,na so d girl take move when pastor call d guy comot side, d first question way d pastor ask am, na way d girl way follow u come?he say he don find am he kw see her,pastor say make everybody way fit go go junction say d girl cloths day junction, na d dead body way u sleep with na d girl b dat, na so d guy burst cry, pastor say e anointing to deliver u pass e own na people like tb Joshua go deliver am, na so church take raise money make d guy go see tb Joshua o,the duplex d pastor say make he sell am give who ever wan buy am, even if na 50kobo,

bro na ritual boys day do, na d name of yahoo day take day cover up

For believe this movie, the pastor really succeeded in scamming you people.
I pray that someday, your eyes will open, so you to worship God without drama.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by DavidEsq(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2019
studentofTruth:

For believe this movie, the pastor really succeeded in scamming you people.
I pray that someday, your eyes will open, so you to worship God without drama.
My guy forget prayer. I just dey laf the guy. E dey condemn fraud, yet e pastor dey use am and e full family learn yahoo grin
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2019
gypsey:
Invictusobi's village people have finally caught up with him.

hahahahahahahgrin this one village people strong ooogrin
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by gagare82: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Haba my people dis guy case has not been yet established he is just a suspect and you guys started crucifying him...
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by Joegift: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2019
gagare82:
Haba my people dis guy case has not been yet established he is just a suspect and you guys started crucifying him...
He is a fraudster bro, FBI has brought out clear evidences.
If u have not read d evidences, please do cos u will be shocked by Wat u see.
This guy na really confirm Yahoo boy hiding under the disguise of his business and been a motivational speaker
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahahgrin this one village people strong ooogrin
i tell u! grin
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI by Martin0(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
gypsey:
i tell u! grin

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.